CHAPTER 9 (edited)

Morning at hospital

As soon as MANAN woke up a nurse came in and told both of them to freshened up first NANDINI went in the washroom and freshened herself with the help of nurse as soon as she came out MANIK quickly freshened himself and came out... nurse made NANDINI drank the soup and MANIK was surprised as she drank it without cribbing he kissed her forehead and wish her good morning to which she replied with a beautiful smile after wrapping up with all this MANAN and nurse both moved towards doctor's cabin they entered and doctor told them to sat on chair as he ll take some time because he was checking some reports soon doctor finished his work and all moved towards X-ray department as they were walking MANIK was holding NANDINI'S hand tightly as he was worried,scared and nervous for her so many negative thoughts are running in his mind NANDINI understood his uneasiness and entwined their hands more tightly.

MANIK looks at her and she whispered "Dont worry MANIK everything will be fine she said all this looking in his eyes and he got relax a bit but their are still creases on his forehead NANDINI kissed his forehead to which he smiled."

Soon they all reach at the x-ray department doctor gestured NANDINI to move in and she obliged soon the x-rays are done and doctor told them to rest as report will come in an hour both nodded and left from there they reached in the room in which NANDINI is admitted .

MANIK closed the door and hugged her tightly after breaking the hug he put his lips on hers as he was very much afraid NANDINI too understood his situation and started kissing him the kiss was slow as MANIK was calming his nerves through kiss to understand her presence and was telling himself that all will be ok till the time she was with him both broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

MANIK opens his eyes first and looked at his princess her eyes were still closed he kissed both her eyes and she opened it slowly as soon as their eyes met he again embraced her tightly.

NANDINI breaks the hug and took him to bed she sit first on bed and moved a little he also sits with her she made him rest and he soon placed his head in her lap she was ruffling his hairs to calm him both were silently sitting and MANIK hides his face in her stomach and holds her more tightly there was so much going in his mind like what if something bad will happen what if reports will come negative.

NANDINI kissed his hairs and called him but he didnt looked at her she again tries but he was not replying and he was not even looking at her she knows what will calm him down so she started saying him "MANIK dont worry sb thik hoga jb tak tum mere sath ho mujhe kuch ni hoga itna daro mat we are one MANIK remember u also said the same reports be posotive aaengi after hearing her he lossens his grip and look at her still lying in her lap she bent down and kissed his forehead she cupped his face and said MANIK bs karo ab aur negative mat socho mai thik hoon remember "WE LIVE FOR EACH OTHER" mujhe kuch nahi hoga aur mai tmare paas hi rahongi ab please mujhe meri cute si smile dedo m dying to see it he smiles a little but she make a pout and said yeh ni thodi aur badi he smiles full now and kissed her cheeks and she also pecked his lips to which he smiled more brightly."

Their sweet moment was broke by their friends they all came inside and greeted MANAN to which they reply with their smiles after settling themselves they asked MANIK about NANDINI'S health to which he told them everything and now they need to wait for an hour for reports all sat their and started talking about random things.

CABIR being CABIR mischeavouly Smirks and looks at MANIK who was still lying in NANDINI lap and was talking to others he gestured MUKTI to starts their rant mukti also smiles and said "waise MANIK ab tu uth ja uske lap se ab hum aa gaye hai toh thodi toh sharam krle jab dekho romance karta rahega hamari absence mein khatam hua nahi kya tera romance jo hamari presence mein bhi tu shuru ho rakha atleast have some mercy on her and baith ja dekh pehle wo weak h and ab accident k baad toh aur weak ho gai hai aur ek tu h k apne heavy weight se use aur pareshan kar ra".

MANIK rolled his eyes and sat properly and said "seriously MUKTI tu b shuru ho gai CABIR ek kam tha kya jo tu be shuru ho gai" hearing him CABIR made an innocent face said "tu mere piche kyu pada rehta h maine toh ab kuch kaha b nahi aur tu mujhe suna ra."

MANIK angrily glared at him and said "really CABIR tune kuch ni kia vo aram se baat kar ri thi but tere khurafati dimag shant toh reh ni sakta isliye tune use bola to start her teasing".... hearing him CABIR got scared a little as he knows MANIK is right but compsing himself and said "maine kuch ni kia."

As others were talking NANDINI told MANIK to go and have breakfast in canteen as he didn't have breakfast MANIK denied but NANDINI threatened him to go and have breakfast and if he ll not have it then she will not going to take the medicene MANIK looks at her and said "you ll have to pay for this i am going".

MANIK took CABIR to canteen and he have his breakfast there after finishing his breakfast he comes back to room and glared at NANDINI and the hour was passed and all move towards doctor cabin to know NANDINI'S reports.

All holds each other hands and were hoping for the best standing in front of doctor.

Again suspense what will happen now what doctor gonna told them and all are worried but stay tuned to know all this.