CHAPTER 25

Living room

CABIR was scared after listening NANDINI  he was about to leave from there when NANDINI holds his hand and says if u even try to move from here na then i swear uyou have to pay for this now he was shocked to the core to saw her in this avtar everyone there was controlling hard to brust out in laugh seeing the all time CABIRAA.... in this situation and CABIR was like kahan phas gaya yar yeh toh MANIK se bhi jayda monstrous hai... MANIK tried to interfare but she strictly warned him and said DONT U DARE he gives up and said FINE then sits on the couch everyone also settle themselves on couches or sofa only CABINI was standing.

After sometime of thinking NANDINI said so MR. CABIR DHAWAN so your punishment is to dance on an item number like girls and u also have to give a dance performance and you have just 10 minutes go and get ready hearing his punishment CABIR was so shocked that he was unable to register anything arounfld him and the words which were ringing in his head was 'GIVE AN ITEM NUMBER' and coming back to his sense he shouted loudly and said NO and unable to control their laugh any more all other persons present their brust out in laughing their lungs out hearing his punishment.

NANDINI glared at them and said angrily STOP IT  then diverting her attention back to CABIR said you go and get ready CABIR was looking at MANIK with pleading eyes to control her but MANIK was giving him i-cant-do-anything look accepting his defeat CABIR moved towards room to change and soon came out wearing a dress which was doing nothing was just making others ROFL there NANDINI look at them and they straightened themselves.
She then ordered CABIR to dance and he started dancing on (chikni chameli song from agneepath)
Seeing him dancing on an item song all laugh there guts out holding their stomach and CABIR finishing it runs fast to his room and again changes himself in his clothes and came out and asked NANDINI is it ok now to which she said yes he sigh a relief and settle himself beside NANDINI.

NANDINI was looking at all others and said now lets see whose next this thime CABIR was smirking evilly and all others was sitting there with terrified faces thinking of who is next then NANDINI pointed her finger towards NAVYA and said u r next now she stands up and asked NANDU humne kya kia to which she replied tumhein b puniahment milegi and agar tum nahi mani toh mai sabko tumara secret bta dongi hearing her threat NAVYA palmed her face with her hands and after removing hands from her face she asked kya karna hoga humein to which NANDINI told her to kiss CABIR hearing her again including CABIR in her punishment he thought yar yeh toh mere piche hath dho k padh gai hai maine aisa b kya kar dia all person present there was shocked instead of one who was enjoying alot and that person was none other than MANIK who was just loving this side of her MINI MONSTER who although was not in her senses but was making him feel to extremes CAVYA was shocked getting no response NANDINI shouted  NAVYA go and kiss him or else she was about say more when NAVYA nodded and said Thik hai hum kar rahein NAVYA was embarrassed as well as blushing as it was her first kiss and that to kissing indirectly to the person whom she love without telling him her feelings she was taking slow-slow steps and soon she reached there both was standing face to face she moves a little closer and kissed CABIR on his cheek and came back to her seat and was blushing NANDINI clapped her hands like a child and said to NAVYA good girl.

Again the sweat was forming on the forehead of others who are left to be punished now NANDINI was looking for next person and she pointed her finger now to ABHIMANYU who stands up and asked what i have to do now to which she told him to dance that to a tapoori one he also left to get ready findng no escape to stop her BABY DOLL punishment he came back soon and danced on (hatt ja re chokre)

All were enjoying as it was a entertainment for all of those and for NANDINI she was giving punishment to others next person was MUKTI whom NANDINI told to act like a romantic hero hearing this  she cribbed but giving up act as a romantic hero.
Similarly she punished DHRULYA also she gives to sing a song to DHRUV  for his punishment and to ALYA she told her to act like a joker she also cribbed but finding no escape she acts as joaker .

Now only MANIK was left from her torture she was thinking something when suddenly an evil plan came in CABIR's mind and goes to kitchen he takes out a soft drink from refrigerator and put some ice cubes in the glass and pour some soft drink in it then he put a tablet and muttered under his breathe and said MANIK baba you were enjoying na now its your time to pay saying this he took the glass and moves out of the kitchen and goes to hall and offer it to MANIK he without any delay and drank it in one go as he was thristy CABIR patted his own back and settle himself on couch.

NANDINI was about to give punish to him also when MANIK stands up and goes to NANDINI  she was aaying something when MANIK placed his finger on her lips and said now its time for your punishment saying this he moved closer to her ear and whispered I LL PUNISHED YOU REALLY HARD she didn't got what he was saying as she was totally drunk and now he was also he put NANDINI on his shoulder and moved towards his room all was astonished as suddenly what happen to which CABIR look at them and said now its time for MANAN punishment saying this he winked at others who was smiling sheepishly and streching his bands he moved to his room and all others also moved to their rooms.

So here is next one as i promised read it and tell me your views and lets think what gonna happen in room now hahaha enjoy reading i hope u gonna like it.

Manan-we live for each otherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें