Epilogue

MANIK'S ROOM,MALHOTRA MANSION

It was morning the whole mansion was silent which is good or not let's see.

A couple was sleeping cuddling each other.. sunrays are trying to peek in... But the curtains are blocking the view.

Last night was a very long night for the couple and why it won't be.. as they were exploring each other body with so much love and tenderness that they slept early morning.

Both were unaware of the storm coming their way but both are ready to face it together or not? Time will tell.

DHAWAN MANSION

On the other hand, there was chaos all around and why it won't be as our dear CABIRAA was making arrangements to propose his BLACK AND WHITE MADHUBALA. All of his friends were helping him leaving MANAN as they are fast asleep.

CABIR who was being an understanding friend got frustrated and immediately called his best friend come brother to come.

MALHOTRA MANSION

A man in his 50's entered the mansion and was surprised as the whole mansion was silent. He smiled and moved towards his room.

The head butler who returned after buying groceries saw the man going in his room. The head butler understood that the house owner is back.

The phone was ringing continuously. MANIK disconnected the call many times but looks like the person who is calling is stubborn like him.
MANIK who was in deep sleep in his NANDINI'S LAND woke up with ringing of his phone grabbing the phone he was about yell when he noticed NANDINI moving in his arms he understood she still needs to sleep as he was very wild last night so controlling himself and pulling her more close in his arms slowly talked and listening the caller he was happy as well as surprised as it was CABIR who told him that he is going to propose NAVYA today.

MANIK slowly puts NANDINI to bed and wearing his clothes went to washroom to freshen up as CABIR needs his help and NANDINI is fast asleep too.

On the other side, the man in his 50 was resting in his room when he heard MANIK'S shout who was calling butler he smiled hearing his son voice and getting up from his chair he went down.

After freshening up MANIK came down and was busy telling butler about breakfast when that man comes from behind and put his hand on MANIK'S shoulder, feeling a known touch on his shoulder MANIK turned slowly to get the best surprise in morning he immediately hugs the person and whispered DAD to which that person smiled hearing dad and hugged him more tightly.

MANIK'S ROOM

NANDINI woke up feeling absence of MANIK. As soon as she woke up she got this feeling that something is going to happen today it was a strong feeling but she was not sure it's good or bad so she decided to let it be.

She wore MANIK'S shirt and picking up their clothes she went to washroom and putting their clothes in laundry basket moved to shower cabin.

After taking a warm shower, doing her chores and draping the towel she came out of washroom and straight away went to closet and choosing a dress she got ready and came down and started calling MANIK.

LIVING ROOM

MANIK broke the hug as he listened his beloved calling him and look at his DAD with a sheepish smile while his DAD understood it's NANDINI. MANIK DAD was happy seeing his son happiness but had this feeling that something is not right.

NANDINI came downstairs and saw her man talking to another man whose back she was facing she smiled looking at MANIK and makes a confused face seeing the other man.

MANIK gesture NANDINI to come and following his command she came to him and look up to get the biggest shock of her life same was the case with MANIK DAD who seeing NANDINI have the tears in his eyes same was the case with NANDINI but she had angry tears in her eyes.

MANIK DAD comes to his senses and was about to cup NANDINI cheeks but she take a step back.

As soon as MR. MALHOTRA saw her stepping back he understood she haven't forgiven him yet while MANIK was surprised seeing his most favourite people reacting like this.

MANIK seeing them was having questioning eyee and was about to question them when he heard NANDINI's cold voice which sent shiver down his spine.

NANDINI with cold eyes looks at MR. MALHOTRA and said " I hate u MR. GAGAN MALHOTRA" hearing her MR. MALHOTRA cried bitterly while MANIK Look at NANDINI with questions and anger filled eyes he was about to snap at her when she slowly yet calmly looks at MANIK and saying SORRY left from there leaving MANIK with questioning eyes and MR. MALHOTRA crying.

Hello my dear readers,here I am ending the first part of WE LIVE FOR EACH OTHER and will continue the further in WE Live For Each Other 2 the sequel of this story. I hope you are going to like it and will look forward to the story.

Thank you.