CHAPTER 57

NANDINI dragged MANIK to a corner while he was already ready for this because its time to sort out things MANIK was really happy seeing NANDINI making efforts because its very rare when she fully opened up her love for him which make him fall for her again.

NANDINI made MANIK stand with wall while she herself stands in front of him crossing her hands across her chest while MANIK was just looking at her like a love sick puppy seeing his this expression NANDINI's heart flutters with happiness but she controlled herself and make a fake angry face but From whom she was hiding HER MANI,HER MIRROR,HER SHADOW who understand her the most.

MANIK smiled at her cuteness and pulling her closer said baby agar fake gussa karna ni aata toh try bhi kyu kar rahi ho and dont worry you can behave normal as i know when you are faking and when you are real.

NANDINI mentally curses herself for underestimating that she is acting in front of HER MONSTER not anybody else she sigh a breathe and said FINE! But that doesen't means i forgive you now you you please like to answer why you do this.

Suddenly reality hit MANIK that he has to manofy HIS MINI-MONSTER who is mad at him for behaving so impulsive he made a guilty face and said SORRY baby i didnt meant to did that you know na when it comes to you i forget everything i am scared if someone might have stole you from me i know i am stupid who behaves without thinking twice and on top of that these insecurties are eating me from inside i know you will never leave me and I TRUST YOU completely but still baby i cannot see you with anyone i lost everything in my life NANDINI but then you came as a ray of hope in my darkness and you are successful in removing darkness from my life but NANDINI i am scared i dont want to go in that darkness again i would rather prefer dying while he was blabbering NANDINI was silently listening to him because she wants to know the reason she was smiling as she knows what she meant to him she was adorning the little kid who is scared of darkness while tears were also rolling from her eyes as she knows he have to suffer from many he was also heaving tears on the corner of his eyes.

MANIK was continuing his talk when NANDINI placed her lips on his to assure him she is right there with him feeling hee lips on his MANIK was beyond shocked he could not digest that NANDINI is kissing him when he is at fault but coming back to his senses after 5 seconds he responded back with more favour he started kissing her senseless first its being so lomg that they kissed and second he wanto to show her that he is nothing without her he bites her upper lip to enter her mouth and started dominating her mouth while she was pulling him closer and closer by digging her nails in his hairs she was sucking his upper lips both were relishing the taste of each other lips they both were smooching the blood from each other lips deeply and madly but due to lack  of oxygen they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

Both were heaving a content smile on their lips MANAN slowly opened thrir eyes at the same time.

MANIK cupped  her cheeks and asked innocently R u still mad at me hearing him NANDINI smiled and cupping his cheeks replied NO MANIK i am not anx after hearing your sweet apology how can i be mad at you i just want you to apologise to RISHAB bhaiya will you please do this for me.

MANIK cutely bobbed his head in yes And said i can do anything for you baby anything means anything but please never get angry on me whenever you got angry i feel like why even i am alive i feel like to die as soon as NANDINI heard his last she placed her palm on his mouth and nodded a NO kissing her pal MANIK pulled her in a bone crushing hug and drop inumerable kisses on her forehead while she smiled and listened gis heartbeats.

They were so busy in themselves that they didnt realised its 11:45 and only 15 minutes are left for NEW YEAR whereas FAB4 and ABHINAV were looking for MANAN .

Suddenly ALYA's eyes fell on them and she said look guys there they are hearing her all look at that direction and smiled seeing the love birds hugging each other they silently blessed the couple but how can THE CUPID CABIR can keep quite he moved towards them with all.

Standing in front of love birds CABIR cleared his throat to grab their attention but when it comes to romance or hugging his girl how can MANIK leave her that easily he made his hold more tight.

Finding MANAN still busy in each others were thinking how to break their trance when a naughty idea came in CABIR's mind and he shouted are CHACHA-CHACHI aap dono dekhiye na hum kab se inhe bula re par ye hain k sun hi ni rahe hearing name of CHACHA-CAHCHI NANDINI quickly break the hug while MANIK started looking here and there as he is the most innocent person while seeing MANAN reaction all started laughing while MANAN got confused but understood it is CABIR prank.

MANIK greeted his teeth and shouted CABIR while CABIR being CABIR replied what CABIR ab tum dono apne koochi-koooo mein itna busy the k jab maine bulaya tum dono ne aapna romance ni khatam kia ab mujhe kuch toh karna tha na jisse tum logo apne lala land se bahar aao aur idhar-udhar dekho hearing him NANDINI got embarrass and shutting her eyes tightly and biting her lips she look at others who were showing their 32 teeths.

While MANIK avoid any eye-contact with his friends as he is also  embarrassed but how can he let them win so he made an irritated face and said ha toh tujhe kya CHACHA-CHACHI ka naam jaruri lena tha normally kisi aur tarike se bhi toh bola sakta tha hearing him CABIR smirked as he got opprtunity to tease him so he said really MANIK jab maine nirmal bulaya toh tu hi apne land mein khoya hua tha ab ye toh shukar hain CAHACH-CHACHI nahi the agar hote aur tumhe aise dekh lete toh tobha-tobha kya sochte k unka hone wala son-in-law kitna desperate hain hearing him MANIK eyes got widened while NANDINI got red as tomato and embarrassed also MANIK after registering CABIR'S words pounced on him and grab his neck he was about to beat him when CHACHI's voice broke their trance who came to call them she look at them and said ARE MANIK YE KYA?

Hey people here is the next update hope you readers will like it and its upto mark and yeah dont forget to share your views keep commenting and voting.

My other works:
1)Manan: LOVE OR SACRIFICE
2)Manan: You Are My Only Dream
3)Manan: Heal Or Feel