MY POV

Hey peeps,how are you all?
Hope you all are doing great and regarding this post. No this is not about any update of Stories. It's about PARTH SAMTHAAN aka MANIK. He is always going to be Manik for me.

First of all I was not in favour of him doing  kasauti zindagi ki... I know I know I have no right to say this as it's his choice... It's his life... I m just a fan of him who is not happy with him doing kzk2 and their are others like me too... who are not happy with his this decision.

Secondly Ekta Kapoor is a very very very big copycat. She is all copying our MANAN scenes from kyy... Like recently I saw a trailer of them shooting a flour scene. And I seriously disgust that.. coz it's only showing their lack of chemistry that's why even show is not getting trp🤣🤣.

Now,guys I don't hate Erica it's just I don't like her with Parth. They are just showing off for the sake of Ekta Kapoor and fame. Gosh I hate that.

Last but not the least guys it's not for any purpose that I m posting this... I m posting this coz I am just not liking the fanclub of Insta who are hell bound on proving Ekta Kapoor promotion. Gosh I just hate them right now.

And yeah if anyone want to bash me.... Then don't... Coz I don't even care... Coz bashers like you means nothing to me.

I love MANAN and will always love them and will write about them coz Manan is love. I can never get enough of them.❤️

Thank you.

For all my readers I promise I will update this story soon.. I love you all.😘