CHAPTER 42

Garden

MANIK was kissing NANDINI but she was struggling to broke the kiss he kept kissing her and she also started beating him on his chest she was trying to get free from his hold but was not able to free herself as MANIK holds her tightly but her all efforts went in vein MANIK bites her lower lip hardly due to which she moaned and he entered inside her mouth he started relishing the taste of each and every corner of her mouth NANDINI also gave in and starts responding her with equal fervour both got lost in the kiss.

(Flashback)

MANIK hits the last ball and all diverted their attention to the ball NANDINI was also about to catch it when suddenly DHRUV saw NYONIKA coming he instantly messaged MANIK.
MANIK realised his phone is viberating he took it out and saw DHRUV message he instantly message to FAB5 to hide reading his message all instantly hides behind tree CABIR took NAVYA with him and hides behind a tress DHRUV also took ALYA and they hides behind a chair MUKTI took ABHIMANYU with her hides behind a pillar ABHI was confused as to what happen but shooing it away he decided to be with MUKTI they all got engaged in eye lock while DHRULYA shared kiss and CAVYA and MUKBIR got lost in each other eyes.

On the other side MANAN were busy in kissing each other NYONIKA saw MANIK kissing someone she wants to see the face of the girl but she cant as MANIK covered her with his muscular body he started kissngg her senselessly because of two reasons:

1)he dont want NYONIKA to see NANDINI

2)he dont want to spoil the mood of every person present there by arguing with her.

NYONIKA also gives up and left from there while MANAN was still kissing each other passionately forgetting everything.

(Flashback ends)

After seeing her breatheless MANIK breaks the kiss and pecked her lips pulling her more closer he whispered i have ma own ways to get on you he said this and bites NANDINI earlobe while NANDINI hit him playfully on his chest and blushed hard MANIK was about to kiss her again when their friends came out and to they eerefeelingg awkward as what happen back and to avoid this MUKTI told everyone to continue the game they also got agreed.

Now it was time for the girls turn to bat while boys took their position for fielding and balling MUKTI was the first one to came for batting while ABHIMANYU took his position with net to catch the ball and CABIR came for balling he throws 3-4 balls to MUKTI batbshe hit it but soon got out similarly ALYA,NAVYA also got out now it was the time for last over and NANDINI was on bat MANIK decided to ball while CABIR the position with net MANIK throws the ball NANDINI played it easily she hits the every ball now it was turn foe the last ball.

MANIK smirked and thought of doing some mischief he removes the t-shirt he was wearing seeing him removing his t-shirt NANDINI gulps her saliva down as she knows MANIK tortures he stands their bare chest smirkingly while NANDINI started loosing her desires overpowered her and ignited the fire inside her seeing him bare chest MANIK gives her his famous smirk and getting back to game he throws the ball which she cant hit as her whole attention was on him instead of ball MANIK took the water bottle from the side table and pours it on his face due to which water flows down from his face to his chest NANDINI was loosing bit by bit and starts bitting her lips MANIK was enjoying her reaction.

While MANAN were busy in their own land FAB4,NAVYA and ABHIMANYU they all moved towards the mansion as the match got tie and now they all were feeling hingry as it was the lumch time and now on top of that they played game they all left from there.

MANAN were still lost in each other MANIK taking small steps moved to NANDINI while she stands there still bitting her lips MANIK reached there he bent down a little and whispered in NANDINI ear that stop biting your lips as your this act is provoking me to take you somewhere and kissed you senseless he said this and smirked he said this and intentionally brushed his arm with her and he was about to left from there when she holds his hand and  NANDINI's bold words left him bewildered he was speechless as well as shocked the words were bas you want to kiss me senseless i thought you would love to tale me under you as soon as he hears this he blushed and starts bitting his lips NANDINI said this and left from there but before entering she calms her uneven breathes and entered while MANIK was still standing there bitting his lower lip he ruffles his hands in his hairs and smiling sheepishly enters in the mansion.

In living room

All were relaxing and when MANAN joins them they all moved towards the dinning hall.

At dinning table

All took their seats and was about to order the buttlers for cooking food when they saw buttlers coming from kitchen with food they were confused as without order how they made food then they saw buttler asking NANDINI about the food to which she told them to placed it and after serving it they left from there they understood that NANDINI orders them they thanked her and started eating the food while MANIK was stealing glances of NANDINI and she was giving him a naughty smirk he blushed seeing her.

After lunch they all koved towards their rooms to get ready for next task till then the fight was forgotten but they decided to enjoy as the tasks wrre interesting boys were in MANIK room they were sitting in the room and was going for bath one by one soon they all got ready and same was with the girls.

MANIK was the first one to step out from the room he saw NANDINI going downstairs playing with her hairs and was humming a melody he got happy as he got a chance to romance with his girl but his smile soon got vanished when he saw NAVYA going behind her he mentally curse NAVYA for spoiling his moment but shooing it away he also moved downstairs soon all their friends joins them in the hall again they settle themselves in the sofa and couches.

MANIK was the first one to start converstaion so he asked his friends what is next to which CABIR told him to first book the rooms in a hotel so that after their next task they can get ready for their coming tasks.

Hello everyone i want to inform you that this is the first part of nect chapter as it is a long one and i have to write each and every thing as witjoit this i cant take it to next level so here you go and enjoy and yeah i am giving you update late because its the 3rd time that i am writing this coz of some problems which are coming in ma wattpad i ll try to solve it as soon as possible till then you guys enjoy reading this i dont know it is ipto mark or not but you guys please let me know i am waiting for your comments and votes enjoy reading.