CHAPTER 10 (edited)

At hospital doctor'cabin

All were present in the cabin and were holding each other hands they were very nervous doctor looks up and said relax guys she is fine there is not any internal injury she just need some rest after that she will be fine but MANIK you have to take care of her as she is very weak you have to make her eat healthy food and give her proper medicenes and soon she will get fit and fine till then you have to put your whole attention towards her hearing doctor MANIK nodded his head and said of course doctor i ll take care of everything doctor in return gives a smile and said "dont worry we ll discharge her in evening so you can relax now" all sigh in relief listening doctor and CABIR to lighten the mood again started his teasing and said doctor "Ye kya kar dia aapne ab toh aapne MANIK ko full permission dedi to take care of NANDINI vo b uski full attention ek toh pehle ye use chorta nahi tha ab toh ise bahana hi mil gaya" hearing his bickerings all laugh loudly including doctor at while NANDINI blushed and MANIK angrily glared at CABIR and yelled "You are so dead dude."

After discussing more about NANDINI's health and finishing talks with doctor they all came out from doctor's cabin and all moved towards NANDINI's room as soon as they entered MANIK said "so CABIR who will save u now as u were the one who started all this now its pay back time" CABIR got scared and said "dekh MANIK hum baith k baat karte tu kyu aise reaction de ra"...... MANIK cut his talks and said "ye tujhe doctor k cabin mein vo sab bolne se pehle sochana chahie tha" by saying this MANIK hold CABIR's hand started beating him black and blue and CABIR was screaming to stop but MANIK didnt stopped.

All was laughing holding their stomachs and tears of joy were rolling off their cheeks all were laughing like hell.

After alot of laughing NANDINI called MANIK and told him to stop as it was unbearable for all of them to control their laugh MANIK after hearing this looks at CABIR condition and he also started laughing.

Their laughter stopped by sound of opening of door they looks up and saw chachi and rishab at door all straightened themselves and gives smile to chachi and rishab both also smiled back and moved towards NANDINI's bed and ask about her health to which she replied that she is fine.

Chachi settled herself and ask MANIK about reports to which he told her everything chachi and rishab hugged NANDINI in excitment and said they ll take her home hearing her MANIK got upset and sat silently NANDINI notice this but didn't ask as she think of asking him later after some more chit-chat chachi rishab said bye and went to home fab4 and navya also left from their leaving MANAN alone.

MANIK walk towards her and took her hands and started caressing them NANDINI was now worried as what happened to him suddenly that he is this much upset she called him and he look upward and asked "MANIK what happened?" to which he doesnt reply and looks down NANDINI cupped his face and kissed his forehead and asked again "what happen?what is bothering you?" Hearing her he pull her closer and hugged her tightly after breaking hug he told her that "he wants to take her to malhotra mansion with him so that he can take care of her properly and now in front of chachi it wont be possible as he ll not be able to meet her be with her all the time" she also understood him and said "Manik let chachi come here first then we ll ask her i can stay with you or not and if she agreed then i ll go with u ok now dont worry please it hurts to see you like this."

MANIK nodded his head and said ok as u say NANDINI looks at him and slowly placed her lips on his and started kissing him he also starts responding as they started slowly soon it turned into passionate MANIK bites her lower lip and entered inside in her mouth he was tasting each and every corner of her mouth as NANDINI was still weak and cant take the stress he slowly brokes the kiss and peck her lips and joined their forehead and said I LOVE YOU to which she replied I LOVE YOU TOO their eyes were still closed MANIK slowly opened hi eyes first and look at his Angel who also looks at him with all her love she again fussed her lips with his he was taken aback first with her sudden kiss and soon started responding her with equal passion she was kissing him wildly this time and he let her taking the lead as he dont want to spoil it feeling breathless they brroke the kiss after breaking it she hugged him tighly to which he hugged her more tightly both were enjoying the moment as they are each other everything.

Here u go with the next chapter sorry for small update and dont worry m nt gonna separate them as even i dont like their separation so i hope i didnt make u wait long so enjoy it and just share ur views.