CHAPTER 54

MANIK entered MALHOTRA MANSION with an angry face as soon as he entered inside he saw the most unwanted person was present in the living room his so called mother NYONIKA.

NYONIKA was sitting comfortably on one of those couches and was smirking looking at MANIK he ignored her and moved towards his room he was in stairs when NYONIKA called him he without giving her a glance moved towards his room leaving an angry NYONIKA behind.

MANIK was throwing everything in the room he was not angry on NANDINI for slapping him infact he was angry on himself because of his impulsiveness and overpossessiveness today NANDINI is not with him she is angry in his arms he was crying not because of pain but because of hurting her.

FAB4 with NAVYA entered in mansion and saw NYONIKA fuming in anger they also ignored her and went to MANIK'S ROOM as soon as they entered inside his room they were shocked to see MANIK like this CABIR quickly rushed to him and hugged him  MANIK also hugged back he was crying and saying only one thing i hurt her CABIR i his MANIK hurt her CABIR she will never forgive me MY NANDINI will never forgive me he was saying all this whilist crying CABIR also has tears seeing MANIK like this while DHRULYA,MUKTI and NAVYA also shedding some tears standing at the door.

CABIR controlled himself and patting MANIK'S back said relax MANIK aisa kuch nahi hoga she will definately forgive you she is YOUR NANDINI na your baby she will definately forgive you she is angry and hurt all you need to do is apologised to her aur dekhna fir vo kaise tere paas aa jaegi bhaag k  vo b tujhe bahut pyar karti hain aur jayda deir naraz nahi reh sakti as soon as MANIK heard this he breaks the hug and asked childshly Sachi CABIR vo mere se jada deir naraz nahi rahegi na hearing him CABIR smiled and said ha MANIK vo NANDU hain tujhe pata hain na vo b tere de jada deir koochi-koo kare bina nahi reh sakti as soon as CABIR said this all smiled including MANIK and he hugged CABIR again while all four also joined them and shared a group hug.

Breaking hug MANIK straightened himself and FAB4,NAVYA and MANIK  got message of NEW YEAR party at MURTHY MANSION from ABHI they were stunned as NEW YEAR party was going to held at MALHOTRA MANSION but now it got cancelled the look at each other then MANIK said its NANDINI not ABHI who cancelled the party they also understood and then MUKTI asked MANIK ab hum kya karenge hearing her MANIK smirked and said  ab hum party jaenge after all meri MINI-MONSTER ne jo plan ki hai hearing him FAB4 with NAVYA smiled sheepishly seeing their MANIK back and then MANIK dicuss the plan with them about how to manofy his MINI-MONSTER they dicussed it and said together "MISSION NANDINI MANAU IS ON" and shared a group hug.

Back at MURTHY MANSION

As soon as FAB5 and NAVYA left from there NANDINI with RISHAB entered her room and started blabbering samjhta kya hain vo khudko and how dare he punched bhaia chorongi nahi mai use jab dekho bina soche samjhe har kisi ko marta firega ek bar puch leta nahi inhe toh impulsive behave karna hain MONSTER kahika she was blabbering all this while RISHAB and ABHIMANYU were supressing their laugh seeing her blabbering so cutely and enjoying their CUTO SIS FACE EXPRESSIONS.

NANDINI then look at ABHI and RISHAB and glaring at them said aap dono aap log kyu has re maine kya koi joke mara hearing her they both made a straight face seeing her angry and nodded NO and then she order them to inform everyone that NEW YEAR party is at MURTHY MANSION not at MALHOTRA MANSION and moved downstairs to inform kaka,Chacha-chachi to make preparations as soon as she left both ABHIMANYU and RISHAB brust out in laughing and moved downstairs talking to each other.

IN LIVING ROOM,MURTHY MANSION

NANDINI was ordering servant to made preparations and were giving or rather shouting the servants were shocked to see NANDINI angry but were following her every order.

NANDINI after giving orders look up and said aiyapa dekha na aapne kaise vo MONSTER har bar aise karta hai is bar mai bhi nahi manne wali bolta rahe SORRY main bhi is bar nahi manongi she was saying all this but suddenly a thought came in her mind and she biting her tongue said aiyoo aiyapa how did i slapped him ab toh vo MONSTER tord-ford kar ra hoga main bhi uski tarah ban gayi hoon but thinking it again she look up and said Nagi aiyapa he deserves this use bhi lesson dena jaruri tha k vo jab chahe waisa nahi kar sakta jaisa vo chahta hain she finished her talks and again got busy in preparations for party.

Hey people i am back with new update that too early but coming back to update hey guys its not a serious one thodi masti bhi allowed hain na so here you all go with next update now i am finishing it here i hope you reders will like it and its upto mark so my work is fone and your works started from here drop your comments to let me know about update and keep voting till then i love you all......

My works:
1)MANAN: we live for each other
2)MANAN: LOVE OR SACRIFICE
3)MANAN: You Are My Only Dream
4)MANAN: YOU ARE MY LIFE'S TARGET