CHAPTER 39

Malhotra mansion,living room:

As soon as NANDINI came downstairs she got shocked as their was fight going on between girls and boys she goes towards them and asked what happened to which MUKTI told her that these boys are saying that they are better than us in doing things NANDINI looks at all of them in disbelief and said you guys are impossible in the meantime MANIK also came after taking bath he intentionally brushed his hand with NANDINI's hand and moved towards where boys were standing he stood beside CABIR and encircled his hand around his shoulder and winked at NANDINI and she glared at him and give him what-was-that look to which MANIK gives him it-is-ma-way look NANDINI smiled gesture an i love you while he replied i love you too and gives a flying kiss to her.

They were so lost in each other that they didn't realised that their friends were noticing their each and every expression CABIR being the notorious one poke his nose and said wah bhai dekho toh kya din aa gaye hai yahan hum lad rahe hai aur yeh love birds apna isharon mein lage hue hai hearing CABIR both MANAN came into their senses NANDINI was blushing while MANIK was looking here and there CABIR to add more fun tease NANDINI ans asked waise NANDINI kya baat hai tumhare sare kapde gande ho gaye ya tumara bag kahin kho gaya jo tum MANIK ki shirt dal k ghum rahi ho listening her everyone noticed NANDINI wearing MANIK shirt while MANIK smirked and NANDINI turned into crimson red MANIK being the saviour as how can he let her love go through awarkdness so he interupted glared at him and replied on NANDINI behalf and said shutup CABIR vo meri girlfriend h vo kuch bhi dale tujhe usse kya usne teri shirt toh ni dali na tu chup baith CABIR being him said MANIK BABA why are you getting so worked up thik h na abhi ho gaya ho toh kuch kha le hum agar tere bharouse rahe toh ho gaya humara breakfast kyunki tera pait toh tere romance se hi bhar jata hoga na CABIR said this and started running as MANIK was chasing him and soon others started enjoying a cute tom&jerry fight.

CABIR while running hides behind NAVYA while MANIK stands in front of her he was trying to catch CABIR and was saying NAVYA to move aside when NAVYA's next step left all of them shocked including CABIR as to support CABIR she said nahi hum nahi hatenge hum humare pyar ko ni pitene denge hearing her all looks at her with wide eyes while NAVYA realised what she said so to cover up herself she said humara matlab hai k hum humare pare dost ko nagi pitene denge kyunki hum use pitenge hearing her all giggled and brushed out in a hard laugh seeing CABIR eyes as his eyes came out from his sockets NAVYA turned towards his and she glaring at him said aur haan mr. Joker aap kya keh rahe the k hum ladkia ladko se kam hain ruko abhi tumhein batate hai she said this and took a pillow from the sofa and started beatingbhim with that pillow ALYA and MUKTI both joined and includes DHRUV also and started beating him as these both were saying all this while MANAN was standing together and was watching it and enjoying as if a comedy movie was playing in front of them.

While they were enjoying and laughing ABHIMANYU also joins them he side-hugged NANDINI kissed her temple and look at others and started laughing seeing girls beating boys MANIK got jealous as he cant even share her with her brother he fisted his hand and NANDINI nodes her hed in desbelief and whispered in MANIK ears MA JEALO MONSTER hearing her he smiles ear to ear while she bites his cheeks he blushed he was about to reply her for her this gesture when he saw MUKTI,NAVYA and ALYA getting tired and gives her i-ll-take-ma-revenge look she shows him her tongue FAB4 and NAVYA straightened themselves and glared at each other.

CABIR and DHRUV looks at MANIK and ABHIMANYU giving them why-dont-you-save-us-look while they showed them their hands and telling him that they both were helpless look CABIR then said KAMINO Tum dono ko toh mai dekh lunga and moved towards dinning table DHRUV followed him but before leaving they glanced at trio and gives them we-ll-not-spare-you look and left and trio also shoots angry glares at them as soon as they left girls look at NANDINI pointing their index finger towrds her said or order " dare not be with him they said this and looks at ABHIMANYU and MANIK...." hearing them ABHIMANYU,MANIK and NANDINI shouts loudly "what" while the three girls ignores MANIK and ABHIMANYU rants and replied to NANDINI that yes you are not going to be with the boys for now forgets your brother and lover and join us MANIK made annoying face and said why are you dragging us in your fights ABHIMANYU also supported him and said haan meko b kyu maine kya kia main toh abhi aaya na fir mujhe kis baat ki punishment de re MUKTI glared at him and replied kyounki tum b un dono k dost ho aur ladke ho and ab ye fight girls vs boys war hai she said this and turned her face other side.

MANAN were looking at each other helplessly as now they cant spend time with each other because of their stupid fights and curse their friends while ABHIMANYU made a really bad face as he cannot now spend time with MUKTI in the meantime CABIR and DHRUV returned back and took MANIK and ABHIMANYU with them while girls took NANDINI with them MANAN were just looking at each other.

Hello everyone sorry for giving you late update as i am sick and i even wrote this chapter with difficulty i hope you readers will like it and yeah fun is on the way enjoy reading and keep voting and dont forget to share your views as i am waiting for your comments.