CHAPTER 24

Poolside

All were smirking but their smirking changes into shocked as NANDINI pushed MANIK and get out of his grip as she was walking she was stumblimg at her every step she takes she was not in her control she goes to a chair and sits on it she was looking at all she called MANIK first and gestured him to come to her he follows her order and she holds his collar and bites his lower lip all were looking atbher with widened eyes as they can got over her this move she was totally out of her senses and due to her sudden bite MANIK blushed.

MANIK cupped her cheeks and said baby what are you doing you are not in ur senses lets go to kitchen i ll give u lemon water there come lets go he holds her hand and was about to take her but she pulls back her hamd and said MANII its not fair ab agar tum sabke samne romance karo toh that is ok and agar mai karu toh lets go its not fair mai yahan se kahi ni jaongi she said all this so babyishly that he wants to eat her alive but he knows its not right time and she is also not in her senses.

MUKBHI,CAVYA and DHRULYA was shocked to see her this bold step and was looking each other after calming down they moved to MANAN and CABIR getting back into his teasing mode said ha MANIK tu kyu NANDINI ko romance ni karne de ra dekh vo kitni desperate hai to romance with you by saying this he winked at MANIK who was shooting draggers at him and said Shutup CABIR just look at her she is not in her senses and u are making fun CABIR looks at him innocently and siad MANIK maine kya kia mai toh use support kar ra and if you dont believe me ask her wait i ll ask her saying this he looked at NANDINI and asked so NANDINI tumko MANIK k sath romance karna na sabke samne to which she nodded her head in yes and said haan dekho na CABIR he is not listening to me and was just telling to come aise ni hota na she said all this so innocently that all were looking at her and were smiling as how can someone b so cute.

MUKHBHI comes as the saviour of MANIK and MUKTI said NANDINI you have to listen to MANIK he is right first go and have some lemon water then tumhein uske sath jo karna ho kar lena she said this and looks at ABHI who gestured MUKTI with eyes and said to NANDINI
BABY DOLL she is right chalo tumhein MANIK sath nahi jana na chalo i ll take u fir hum lemon water pi kar vapis aa jaenge NANDINI nodded a NO and said nahi nahi meko ni jana aap sab meko kyu bol re mai kahi ni jaongi She said this and makes a cute angry pout MANIK was just admiring her stubborn BABY who was admanent and was not listening to any one he just want to took her lips and just want to kiss her senseless seeing her this cute but now he can do nothing.

Suddenly NANDINI stands up and pushing everyone in water one by one started running around the pool so that nobody can catch her and she can do what comes in her mind she again run to bar counter and started drinking making everyone shocked again MANIK fastly came out from pool and snatched bottle from him dhe made a sad pout and said MANIK give it back to me its yummy i want to drink it she was trying to take bottle but MANIK throw it she makes an angry pot and started hitting him oh his chest he was trying to stop her but all went in vein he holds her hands and locked them behingd her back and pulling her close said NANDINI enough now stop this hearing him she started crying loudly like a baby he was cusing himself for this and sas trying to talk to her but was unable so she started crying more loudly MUKHBHI,CAVYA and DRULYA was looking at each other thinking that the situation is out of control now.

CABIR came towards MANAN and said politely NANDINI tumhein vo yummy drink chahie na to which she nodded her head while crying then he told him that chalo i ll give you that drink come with me ok she wipes her tears hearing him and holding his hand said CHALO. MANIK looks at CABIR and was about to give him a piece of mind when he gestured he ll handle this and he also nodded CABIR takes her hand and was about to go when NANDINI looks at MANIK and showing her tongue she said see he is better than you.
MANIK smiled and then all moved to kitchen CABIR takes a glass of water and mix some lemon and gives it to NANDINI who excitedly took ot and take a sip as soon as she take it she spit it out and said chii!what is this its so khatta i dont like it she is about to throw it when MANIK came and holds it from her and said BABY drink it please she glared at him and said No I ll not gonna drink it and if any of you makes me drink this then i ll give punishment to all of you.

Hearing her all shout in unsion WHAT? To which she said yes i ll punish you all now and the first is you she said this pointing her index finger to CABIR who got scared of thinking what is she upto now.

I know! I know i promised to make it a fun update but kya karun thoda suspense aur thoda ye sab likhana tha.

So here you go with first update wait for second update of day i am gonna update it withing 2 hours
So enjoy it and think of what gonna happen next.

Stay tuned.