CHAPTER 60

MANAN were cuddling each other when MANIK looks up and saw NANDINI her face was glowing the look on her face left him bewildered he pulled her more close finishing gap between them and kissed her forehead while NANDINI kissed his heart.

MANIK caressed her left cheek and said BABY THANKYOU for this beautiful night I never expected this i thought you are going to neglect this but you again surprised me and proved me wrong i just LOVE YOU so much i can never express my feelings these are beyond everything he said this and captured her swollen lips again in his lips this time he kissed her lovingly and gently breaking apart he pecked her lips and made his grip more on NANDINI while she was smiling wholeheartedly and her eyes brimmed with happy tears and she kissed his heart again and said i have to Thank MUKTI for her this plan she owe me this he said this and look at NANDINI and both got lost rembering how this happen.

(Flashback)

All were enjoying party after wishing each other MUKTI was standing there thinking something deep when CABIR said guys this party is getting boring lets think of something as soon as MUKTI hears this she said excitedly guys i have a plan hearing her all look at her curiously and then she calming herself said guys lets play DIRTY ONE NIGHT STAND hearing her they got confused and seeing their confused faces MUKTI take a deep breathe while ALYA asked MUKTI what you mean?

MUKTI composed herself and started Guys see all of us are geting bore RIGHT so lets make it interesting lets forget we know other lets just act pick a partner with whom you wanna enjoy and spend the night let play ONE NIGHT STAND hearing her all shouted in unison WHAT? While MANIK got angry and said seiously MUKTI tujhe kuch aur ni mila i mean how can you think i ll let NANDINI spend her night with a ranfom guy this idea is BULLSHIT seeing MANIK getting back to his monster mode MUKTI said shut up mujhe complete toh karne de jo mai bol rahi thi tu pehle hi apne aap kuch bhi mat imagine mat kar MANIK was about to shout again.

Suddenly NANDINI held MANIK'S HAND and rubbing her hand on his chest said MANI... let her finish first after seeing NANDINI pleading him he calmed himself and said FINE.

MUKTI continues and said guys lets make it a dare like you can choose your own partner like MANIK choose NANDINI and they have to act like strangers you know with whom we are going to act like ONE NIGHT STAND hearing her all liked the idea.

ABHIMANYU was the first one to speak he look up at MUKTI and said i like the idea you know with this humein kisi aur ko choose bhi magi karna padega aur hum apni dates k sath enjoy bhi kar lenge you know with this we can know each other hearing his words MUKTI blushed as ABHI said this looking at MUKTI only while MANAN and CAVYA were lost in each other ALYA continues and said i also liked the idea lets do this she then looked at MANAN and CAVYA and asked guys are you in hearing her their trance got broken and MANIK was about to say something as he knows may be NANDINI will not be comfortsble he was about to say NO when NANDINI hold his hand seeong this he looked up at her who blinked her eyes.

MANIK got shocked but nodded meanwhile all other got busy and started discussing all this MANIK was also in deep thoughts when his phone viberated he took out his phone and look at NANDINI as it was her text he was about to say something when she gestured him to open the message in message it was written