CHAPTER 26

MANIK was holding NANDINI on his shoulder and she was struggling to get out of his grip but all her efforts went in vein she was beating him on his shoulder to put her down but MANIK was in no mood to listen to her shouts soon both reached to the room MANIK entered inside with NANDINI and locked the door after locking he puts her down as soon as he placed her on her feet she started beating him with all her force on his chest and he was just admiringbher with love filled eyes after getting enough of beating him shr gives up and rested her head on his heart and he instantly hugged her tight she responded back and hugged him more tight. After pulling apart he kissed her forehead and said I LOVE YOU to which she told him she loved him too both were looking in each other eyes she placed her feet on his and he slowly started moving towards the bed soon both reached the bed MANIK makes her lie on bed and himself came on top of her he started caressing her face and kissed her eyes both were loosing the proximity of both their bodies are melting insides.

Suddenly an idea struck in NANDINI's mind and she pushing him away move towards washroom as she pushed him he made a cute puppy face and said childishly this is not fair to which she turns back and said get ready for a small surprise hearing surprise MANIK eyes twinkled and he sit staright with a cute face and said babyishly okie!m ready she moved towards cupboard taking out a pink short dress she moved towards washroom and in the room MANIK was playing with his own fingers waiting for her after about 20 minutes she didn't came an he was restless he stood up and walks towards washroom he was stumbling due to the effect of drink soon he reached near washroom and knocked the door he was shouting from outside BABY PLEASE COME FAST NA THIS WAIT IS KILLING ME MEKO TUMARE PAAS AANA HAI hearing him she opens the door and pulled him inside her back was facing him and she was standing in shower the water droplets was running all over her body his eyes got intensified and desires overpowered him taking small steps he moved towards her and stands behind her under shower both their bodies were drenched now.

Music started playing
(Background music):

Give me give me love n give me more
Thoda sa mujhse love le bhi aao
My lover gave you dance and i feelin' low
Again and again
(MANIK pull her towards himself and her back hit his chest he removed his vest and started sliding his fingers on her back his fingers started playing from her nape of neck to shoulders and sliding down his fingers he caressed her arms she was shivering with his touch.)

What's danger,what danger,what danger
Take me down,down,down
What danger,what danger
Take me down,down,down
(MANIK turned her towards him and was about to kiss her when she pushed him out of the washroom and locked the door he was smiling as he knows whats coming next he moved towards cupboard took out a towel and track pants he wipes his body and chamged himself wearing track pants was waiting for her bare chest.)

Aaj dikhade mujhe love karke Oh baby bahaon mein bharke Oh jo bhi socha sapnon mein
Woh aaj dikhade mujhe sab karke(x2)
(NANDINI flung opened the door and stands there wearing the pink long dress he started moving her hips and dance a little at the bathroom door she started dancing seductively touching her body and was attracting him his eyes were just fixed on moves her hands as she started dancing.)

Tu isaq mera,tu isaq mera
Tu hi meri raaton ka nasha
Tu isaq mera,tu isaq mera
Soya hua jism jhuka(x2)
(NANDINI soon reached to him and MANIK was holding the chair tightly controlling him but her next move made him loose himself she pulled him to her and pushing him again she made him sat on the chair she was moving her fingers seductively over his bare chest and be was sitting their with his open legs.)