Chapter 21

Morning 10, At hut

Next morning MANIK was the one to wake up from his peaceful slumber he looks at his love sleeping peacefully in his arms hiding her face in his chest he kissed her forehead and started remembering last night he blushed and smiled as how his Mini monster surprised him he was feeling so special.

MANIK was just looking at her and started pecking her face sometime forehead,sometime eyes,sometime her lips his happiness knew no boundries he dont know how to express his emotions after about 30 minutes NANDINI opened her eyes to see MANIK he was adorning her  and was caressing her cheeks she wished him good morning then she asked why u awake early he told her that its not early its 10 she shouted shit and was about to get up when she realised she is naked blood rush to her cheeks and she blushed hard MANIK was just looking at her lieing beside her when she is about to get up he wants to stop her but then his mind poke him to do some mischevious he think something and asked what happen BABY you were getting up na then why you stopped she blushed more hearing him.

She was embarass and was searching for a place to hide her face but was unable to do so she took a pillow from one hand hide her face and with other she holds the duvet MANIK comes forward and bites her earlobe from back she hissed but didn't remove the pillow from her face he started blowing air on her ear to which she shivered he was enjoying her this state and again started blowing air this time on nape of her neck she just cant hold it any more and was about to get up  from bed when he held her hand and said or rather ordered dont you dare to get up from bed she stopped there at his warning and said MANIK to which he asked what MANIK why r u going we are still not over yet come lets do it again she blushed again and said SHUTUP MANII last night was not enough for you to which he pull her closer with a jerk and her back hit his chest and he said NANDU you did so much for me now its ma turn let me do something for u na hearing him her cheeks turned more red her cheeks were  giving a tough competition to tomatoes she knows that he was just teasing her she thought of playing along and turn ger face towards his face holding duvet with one hand she caress his cheeks with other hand and said yes lets do it again she leans on him and his eyes buldged out from his socket and he looked at her shockingly her bold move made him stunned he left her hand  and lies on bed again she came on top of him and said what happened MANIK lets do it he was thinking of something and placed his hands on her waist she was surprised he flipped their positions and came on top of her and said so u r playing along haan she snaked her arms around his neck and said why only you can tease me all the time sometime i can also do it.

MANIK raised his eyebrows and said really so ma baby knows how to play haan she pull him closer and said yes your baby knows everything  their lips were inches apart when MANIK's phone rang he got irritate and started cursing the caller he picks his phone from side table and saw caller id was of CABIR and said perfect timing hai kaminey ki NANDINI giggled and he answered the call and said KAMINEY tujhe meri itni kya yaad aa ri thi jo tu mere vapis aane ka wait ni kar saka aur tu kaise kar leta hai ye sab tujhe har bar mere romance se kya problem hai jo tu har bar us mein apni taang ada deta hai CABIR on the other hand smirked and said yar kya karu tujhse jaa der ki judai mujhse barash ni hoti afterall tu hi to mere bhai jigari yar hai MANIK rolled his eyes and said annoyingly Shutup CABIR bol phone kyu kia on other side CABIR gets back in his normal mode and said wo maine ye puchne k liye phone kia k tum log vapis kab tak aaoge then MANIK answered waise mai abhi bata nahi sakta kab vapis aaonga kyunki abhi kuch kam karne baki hain MANIK said this and winked at NANDINI who playfully slapped him on his chest and said besharam he smiled and said CABIR chal bye.

After cutting the call MANIK holds NANDINI's hands on her head and said so MISS MURTY r u ready for completing those works saying this he slammed his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately he was sucking her upper lip while she was sucking his lower lip he bites her lower lip and entered in her mouth he explored each and every corner of her mouth with his tongue feeling her breatheless he broke the kiss and said WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME NANDINI ITS GETTING DIFFICULT DAY BY DAY TO NOT LOOSE MA CONTROL AROUND YOU.

She sucked his lower lip and said feelings are mutual MANIK even i am loosing always around you i dont know what spell you cast on me.

He pecked her lips and said I LOVE YOU NANDINI THANKS FOR GIVING YOURSELF TO ME LAST NIGHT I AM FEELING COMPLETE NOW I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM YOU ARE MINE ONLY.

HELLO GUYS I AM BACK WITH NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU ALL GUYS GONNA LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.