CHAPTER 64

Taj hotel,MUMBAI

It was evening when NANDINI opened her eyes to find herself completely wrapped in her MANI'S arms.

She caressed his cheeks lightly to which MANIK smiled in his sleep. She pecked his lips and very lovingly said "MANI wake up we have to leave everyone must be waiting for us"..... hearing her love filled voice MANIK opened his eyes and making his hold more tight on her said "nahi na NANDU... I don't want to go anywhere let's just be like this."

NANDINI smiled on his cute complaint and said "MANI if you forgot we are not in our bedroom... We are in hotel suite and we have to leave before CABIR come here and kill us" hearing CABIR name MANIK gets up with a jerk and said "oh Shit! CABIR if we didn't reached home he will definitely going to kill me."

NANDINI giggled hearing this while MANIK smiled wholeheartedly seeing her laughing so freely. He kissed her right cheek tightly and said " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BABY " Hearing him NANDINI's eyes twinkled and she also said "awww...... I LOVE YOU TOO MY MONSTU". MANIK who was already waiting for this just took her lips in his mouth for a soul searing kiss both were biting,licking and chewing each other's lips the lack of oxygen was doing nothing but adding the heat to their burning desires which are on peak.

MANIK pushed her to the wall behind them and leaving her lips he started nibbling on her neck.... He was sucking her entire neck and NANDINI was loosing too but they have to stop so controlling herself NANDINI pushed MANIK and breathing heavily said  " we need to stop MANI.... hearing her MANIK came back to his senses and muttered against her lips "you are my death NANDU i always loose my sanity when I am with you,god I don't know how will I survive without you".

NANDINI smiled and said "feelings are mutual" MANIK to which he pecked her lips and both left the hotel room.

(NANDINI'S OUTFIT)

(MANIK'S OUTFIT)

The weather was Preety pleasant and romantic.They were on their way to home and was talking randomly about each and everything.