CHAPTER 53

As soon as they came out they saw a familiar face standing in front of them NANDINI and ABHIMABYU smiles ear to ear while others were still confuse NANDINI freed herself from MANIK's hold and ran to the person and  hugged him while MANIK was shocked as he neither thought like this nor expect this that too from NANDINI they all were looking at duo while ABHIMANYU was smiling he also goes to the person and hugged him seeing ABHI also hugging the person all were beyond shocked after breaking the hug that person took her in his arms in bridal style and zoomed out of the door with ABHI following him while FAB5 with NAVYA stood there dumbfounded thinking of what happened MANIK coming back into his senses rushed out.

MANIK stormed out of the mansion in anger while FAB4 with NAVYA were standing there understanding everything coming back into his senses CABIR shouted OH SHIT and ran out to control the hulk DHRULYA,NAVTI also ran behind him sitting in car all started thinking of what will happen next as they were following MANIK's car while MANIK was following the car in which NANDINI,ABHI and that person is present he was driving the car furiously just to knock the hell out of the person who took his NANDINI away from him.

On the other hand NANDINI was having no idea of what is happening behind her as she was still engrossed in talking to the person the car reached outside MURTHY MANSION getting out of the car trio moved towards living room settling themselves they started talking about their whereabouts as they were talking when MANIK entered the mansion and zoomed to the living hall as soon as he entered he punched the person very badly that blood started coming out from the corner of his lips seeing this NANDINI was beyond shock while FAB4 with NAVYA who entered just behind him stood shocked at the doorstep coming back to her senses NANDINI moved towards them to stop MANIK who was ready to throw second punch at the person.

NANDINI holded MANIK's hand and shouted Stop it MANIK and came in between them MANIK was shocked with NANDINI 's behaviour and greeting his teeth he angrily said Move away NANDINI listening him NANDINI also after getting into her anger mode said NO hearing her MANIK looses all his senses and shouted enough NANDINI move away or else you will regret while NANDINI replied and said do whatever you want to do but this time m not moving she said this ang glared at him MANIK tried to push NANDINI but she being admanent this time didnt moved.

FAB4 and ABHINAV were standing there quietly seeing the lovebirds fighting gathering himself ABHI moved towards FAB4 and NAVYA and said guys take MANIK away or else NANDINI will never forgive him coz whom he punched was our elder brother RISHAB MURTHY whom NANDINI loves to extreme and who treats NANDINI like his daughter hearing him FAB4 with NAVYA shouted loudly WHAT?? While ABHI nodded his head and gives them you-got-me-right look and seeing his this look CABIR and DHRUV rushed to stop MANIK whose eyes were spitting fire and he wants to dig the grave of that person(RISHAB).

Holding his both hands DHRUV and CABIR pull him seeing them doing so MANIK shouted leave me guys i am going to kill this bastard hearing him NANDINI moved towards him and slapped him on his face all person standing there were shocked including MANIK his hand was also on his left cheek where NANDINI slapped she then said or rather shouted how dare you MANIK MALHOTRA samjhte kya ho tum khud ko and how give you the right to punch him and speak ill hear me out and clear MR. MALHOTRA jise tumnei abhi punch kia na vo koi aur nahi he is my elder brother RISHAB MURTHY and he is like a father to me aaj tumnei vo kia jo mai kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti and har bar overpossessive hone ki bajae ek bar puch lia karo bina jane soche samjhe kuch bhi mat kia karo.

As soon as MANIK heatd this his anger got vanish and guilt started forming inside him for being so impulsive he looked down towards floor and said SORRY while hearing him NANDINI sacastically said wow MANIK pehle toh bina soche samjhe tum kuch bhi karo aur fir bas SORRY bol do aur baat khatam har bar tum yahi karte ho but this time you crossed your all limits and one more thing MR. MALHOTRA this time you SORRY is not enough she said this and holding RISHAB's hand she drag her to his room while MANIK stood there with mist eyes as he knows this time he hurt her really badly and left from there.

Hey ma readers once again i am back with this update hope you guys will like it and m sorry in advance if you think it is rubbish as i to write this but thoda ladai hona is important na so bas isliye i added this.

Now coming back to update drop your comments to let me know how is it
And yeah keep voting so ma taking a leave now.

Love you all.

My works:

1)Manan: we live for each other

2)Manan: LOVE OR SACRIFICE

3)Manan: You Are My Only Dream

4)Manan: YOU ARE MY LIFE'S TARGET