CHAPTER 22

Hut

After their sweet morning romance both straightened themselves then MANIK told her to freshened up she nodded and was about to get up clutching the duvet tightly when he hold her hand ask raising his eyebrows oh hello what do you think you are doing to which she replied naively i am going to freshened up he pull her back and said you cant go like this she got confused and asked matlab to which he relpied Matlab ye k tum aise ni ja sakti she asked and mai aise kyu ni ja sakti to which he pull her more closer and placed his hand on her hand which was holding the duvet and said aise iske sath ni ja sakti she makes her eyes widened and said shutup MANIK bas karo ab he looked at her and what i did pehle puri baat toh sun lo nai yeh keh ra tha k tum aise duvet k sath ni ja sakti take this shirt and wear it uske baad jao she rounded her mouth in perefect
'O' and said MANIK MALHOTRA U R IMPOSSIBLE he smirked at her reply and asked what i did mai toh isliye bol ra tha kyunki you see m also not wearing anything she hearing him got embrass and blushed coz this thought didnt came in her mind she was looking here and there he places his index finger on her chin and made her look at him and asked what you think why was i stopping you she have no answer so she was avoiding eye contact with him she was thinking something else he understoos it and again tease her saying chii NANDINI why you always think that i was calling you just casually and you miss one track mind i was not expecting this from you.
She blushed hard and pushing him away she wore his shirt and rushed to washroom.

MANIK was still sitting on bed and was bitting his lower lip seeing his effect on her he smiled sheepishly he wore his boxers and jeans and went to balcony he was standing at balcony and was gazing the view the hut is placed at the centre of mountains the greenery outside was a bliss to watch there was peace all around birds were chirping MANIK was enjoying the seernary when two hands encircled him from behing and kissed his back he knows who the person is he moved his face back and kissed the left cheek of her after kissing he rested his head with hers both enjoyed the moment.

She told him to freshened up and he also moved to washroom and came back soon both got ready and moved out of the hut to car both settled themselves abd drove to farmhouse.

As soon as both entered they saw their friends sitting at the dinning table they greeted them and was about to sit when CABIR said NANDINI waise tum aaj itna glow kyu kar rai hoon i mean kal raat kuch hua kya jiska asar tumare face pr humein dikh ra like fireworks or something listeningvhim all diverted their attention towards her face and it was actually glowing CABIR winked at MUKTI and then she started ha baat toh sahi keh ra hai CABIR she wibked back to him and continues and said NANDINI meko bta deti yar i should give u a gift which is very useful for both koi ni next time if
You plan anything meko batana mai tumhein de dongi vo gift and she said this winking at MANIK who understood it and gives an angry glare to both evil twins CABIR continues and said MANIK ghoor kyu raha vo tere faide ki hi baat kar rahi listening him MANIK slapped hit his shoulder and said agar ab tu chup ni hua toh i swear aisi jagah maronga k tu soch b nahi paega hearing MANIK he got scared and said are serious kyu ho ra mai toh mazak kar ra everyone was just controlling their smiles and soon breakfast came and they had it and move to living room.

Living room

All were sitting at couch and sofa and was discussing what to do it was noon now suddenly CABIR came up with an idea said lets go and lets party at pool all liked the idea and agreed with him and moved towards their rooms to change.

Once reached room MANIK laid on the bed on his stomach and told NANDINI to change first.
She was surprised as he was the one who always search for opportunity to romance with her nut now he was not romancing instead he just lied down.
She didnt go to change and came to MANIK she also laid on him and started ruffling his hairs his eyes were closed she asked him what happened to which he replied nothing just feeling tired.
She understood that something is bothering him from yesterday but was scared and was not ready to share with her.

She lovingly call his name and said MANI said dont worry everything will be alright i know something is bothering and right now you want to deal it by yourself but please dont take so much stress i am always there saying this she kissed his hairs and was about to go when je pull her and came on top of her and smacked his lips on hers and started biting them chewing it the kiss was rough she was not able to rely as he was kissing her roughly instead very roughly then she was notvable to match his intensity blood was ozing from her lips but he was not ready to leave jer lips after getting normal he started kissing her slowly this time she also responds he was sucking the blood after pulling apart he opens his eyes and looks at her swollen lips and started pecking her lips tenderly and saying sorry she also opens her eyes caress his cheeks and said no need as its only your right to do whatevervyou want to do in your way her words make him looks into her eyes he pecked her foreheas and said THANK YOU NANDINI FOR UNDERSTANDING ME he said this and said her to change now he oblidged him and move to wear swimsuit she changes herself and came out wearing a pink swimsuit in the mean time MANIK also changes himself in grey vest and black shorts NANDINI was about to step out when he pulled her and pecked her lips then both moved towards swimming pool where their friends are waiting for them.

Early update here you go guys enjoy reading and share your views.