CHAPTER 30

MANAN ROOM

After their blushing session CABIR said waise NANDINI on a serious note i want to thank you because of you last night we had so much of fun thank you so much for last night as well as coming in our life you are an ANGEL and MANIK thanx for bringing her in our life saying this he kissed NANDINI forehead in a brotherly way MUKTI too supported him and said yeah i seconded that she is the most purest soul in the world DHRULYA and NAVYA also supported them and the two persons who was looking at her with pride was ABHIMANYU and MANIK as for ABHIMANYU they are praising his BABY DOLL and for MANIK they are praising his STAR! which shines not only for him but for his family his friends also.

After talking a little all moved out and told MANAN to freshened up and join them downstairs they nodded and closing door they left but before coming CABIR knocked on door again and said MANIK jada time mat lagaio naha k niche aaiyo kuch aur mat karne lag jaio saying this he whistled and was about to left when MANIK throws a cushion on him and said Saley sudhar ja he smiled saying this and CABIR left from there.

MANIK closed the door and turned towards NANDINI and asked So to which NANDINI replied what so? He smirked and said you dont know anything right she nodded innocently he pull her towards him holding her hand said really you dont know anything to which she encircled her arms around his neck and said yesh MANIK placing his hands on her waist pull NANDINI closer and started nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck and started placing open mouth kissing on her shoulder she was loosing and composing herself called him name and said MANIK he just hmmed! And pushing him away she ran to washroom and closed the door he was shouting from outside and said yar NANDINI its not fair she replied from inside that everything is fair in love and war MANIK stomping his feet in frustration goes to balcony.

NANDINI after taking bath came out and saw the room empty she was looking for him and saw him standing in balcony she called him and said MANIK go and freshened up he chuckled at her and ignoring her move to washroom she got angry and goes behind him he was about to enter in the washroom when NANDINI grab his arm and made him turn he looks at her and raising his eyebrows asked what to which she looked at him in disbelief and folding her arms across her chest asked what was that to which he replied what she then looks at him and asked or rather shout why are you ignoring me MANIK shrugged his shoulder said as if you dont know she got confused and he pull her with a jerk and said it was your punishment for making me angry she understood it and said oh if then the case na then i can make it up to u she said this and placed her lips on his and kissed him passionately he also smiled bitting kiss and started kissing her roughly bitting and nibbling her lips for taking his revenge feeling her breathless and pulling apart again took her lips in his this te kissing her lovingly ane breaking apart he kissed her forehead and said thanx for coming in ma life she smiled broadly and peck his lips and told him to freshened up he nodded and goes to wahroom after getting ready both moved downstairs.

MANIK made NANDINI sits first by pulling chair for her she smiled at his this gesture and sits on it MANIK also sat beside her CABIR being the teaser said ab aap logo ko koochiko ho gaya ho toh kya hum breakfast kare MANIK shrugged his shoulder and replied in his attitude ha karna maine kab mana kia CABIR rolled his eyes and said Dhanyawad aapka bahut bahut hum bacho par taras khane k liye listening him MANIK glared at him and said chup kar nautanki warna breakfast bhi nahi karne donga CABIR got scared and said thik hai thik hai abhi khane ki baat na hoti to fir batata tujhe NANDINI stopped the and said enough guys now lets have breakfast and lets discuss the plan of today all agreed and after filling their stomach they decided to go first for sight seeing then mountains and then club and have lunch in any resturant finishing their meals all moved out and started enjoying first they goes to see sight and mountains they took selfies and many pictures there and then go to club it was evening when they reached at club all entered their in their attitufes and directly goes to bar.