CHAPTER 6 (edited)

At hospital

As soon as they reached hospital MANIK carried NANDINI in his arms and runs inside the hospital as MANIK was carrying NANDINI he shouted for doctor.A doctor saw this and came running to them he saw NANDINI'S condition and called wardboy and told him to bring a strecher soon wardboy brings it and doctor told MANIK to put NANDINI on strecher but he didn't listen to him and shouted "No i am not leaving my NANDINI whatever you want do just do it here i am not putting my NANDINI down."

Doctor was looking helpless at his friends and CABIR gestured doctor that he will do it CABIR walk towards MANIK and put a hand on his shoulder and said "MANIK let the doctor treat NANDINI so they can give her a proper treatment just do as they are saying." MANIK first look at CABIR and then at doctor and ask him pleadingly "YOU WILL SAVE My NANDINI NA" doctor understood his situation and said "i ll definately but please put the patient on strecher and let me take her to emergency room and start her treatment so that i can save your NANDINI."

Doctor assuringly said this to MANIK and he put her on strecher and doctor take her to emergency room MANIK was holding right hand of NANDINI when they reached there he left her hand and let the doctor treat her.

He was only crying standing outside the room and blaming himself for not saving her.

All FAB4 and NAVYA were also crying first because of NANDINI's accident and secondly looking at MANIK who was shattered and was just crying.
After gathering himself a little CABIR moved towards MANIK and put his left hand on MANIK'S right shoulder.

MANIK looks at CABIR and immediately hugged him and while crying he again started blaming himself... CABIR broke the hug and call him bt he was repeating only one line "I CANT SAVE HER ITS ALL MY FAULT" only these words were coming out of his mouth CABIR had enough of all this he immediatey holds MANIK from his shoulders and shouted "GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF DOCTORS ARE TREATING HER SHE WILL BE FINE"
MANIK look at him at again hugged him his tears were not stopping.

After sometime CABIR broke the hug and take him to a nearby bench both get settle on it and started waiting for doctor to came out and give them news of her well being.

After 2 hours

Doctor came out of the room and MANIK,FAB4 AND NAVYA rushed to him and asked about NANDINI whereabouts doctor smiled looking at them and said "Dont worry kids NANDINI is out of danger she is a strong girl she is still unconcious but will be fine we are shifting her to ward you all can meet her there."

All sigh a relief and hugged each other all were happy as their ANGEL Is safe
MANIK was impatiently waiting to meet her as soon as she shifted to ward doctor was checking her doctor came out of the room and told them that they can meet her now.

First was MANIK who asked doctor he can meet her or not doctor smiled at him and said "he can go ahead as she is fine now and is gaining her conciousness".... as soon as he heard this he rush inside like a jet just to see his STAR whose forehead and arms are bandaged.... his feets got freeze only at the doorstep his world stopped when he saw her in this condition his all excitment got vanished as FAB4 and NAVYA were behind him and they also stopped themselves to enter they told MANIK to move but he was not moving seeing all this he himself decided to move.

CABIR first entered and saw why did he stopped he gestured others to come in they also come in and understood MANIK'S behaviour.

NANDINI was gaining consiousness and the first name she called was of him MANIK.....HER MANIK,HER LOVE but there he stood at the door numb not hearing her words all move towards NANDINI'S bed as she was moving and was trying to sit MUKTI,NAVYA helped her they made her sit and CABIR puts pillows around her for her support as she got settled all together hugged her.... they all were very much scared due to this incident she too requited back after breaking the hug she smilingly said "dont worry guys i am fine".....she was looking for him and after not seeing him she asked "CABIR Where is MANIK?"
CABIR gestured her to door she looked at him and got shocked seeing him like this.

As soon as their eyes met tears started flowing from MANIK's eyes CABIR gestured everyone to leave they obliged him and moved towards door they came out and CABIR closed door after coming out all moved towards canteen to fetch some coffee.

In room

NANDINI called MANIK and he started coming to her taking small-small steps his legs was trembling even to walk he reached near bed NANDINI adjusted little herself on bed and gestured MANIK to sit with her he sat with her nd cupped her left cheek with his right hand she also cupped his left cheek with her right hand both were looking deep in each other eyes he stammeringly called her NAN-NANDINI she puts her right hand on his hand which was cupping her face after feeling her touch on him he btoke down and started crying he sobbingly hugged her tight and was not ready to leave her he was hugging her so tight and was not ready to leave her he was continuously crying like a kid hugging her tight assuring himself that his NANDINI is fine and safe is in his arms he was sobbing and again started blaming himself.

While crying he said "I AM SORRY NANDINI I WAS NOT THERE TO SAVE YOU ITS ALL MY FAULT" he was repeating this again and again NANDINI was trying to talk to him but he was not listening to her he was just crying NANDINI had enough of all this she breaks the hug without thinking twice where they are just fussed her lips with his and started kissing him slowly and gently he was not rsponding her she bites his lower lip and that was it he also started responding the kiss their kiss was slow she was kissing him to tell him that she is fine and he was kissing her to satisfy himself that his ANGEL, his STAR is fine and is safe in his arms after getting breatheless they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

MANIK slowly opened his eyes and looked at her she also opened her eyes and kissed his forehead showing him that she is fine he again hugged her tightly he broke the hug and says "NEVER EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN NANDINI I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU DONT EVER LEAVE ME I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU".....hearing him she bobbed her head in 'yes' and he took her in his arms and lied on the bed beside her he kept on atroking her hairs and she feeling him close to her drifted to sleep MANIK felt her breathes uneven on his neck he looked at her and started pecking her sometime on her forehead,cheeks and lips he pecked her again and again.

After some pecking he thought determindly and said whoever is behind all this the person will going to pay for hurting his soul that too really hard and he thought i am going make the person's life worst than hell he again look at her and pecked her forehead where it hurted her after some more pecking and adorning her he also closed his eyes and sleep took over him.

Hello everyone m back with a senti update n m sry coz i just thought to make a turn so that their bond will get more strong.
I promise in next update u gonna njoy some teases from the cabiraaaa till then keep voting and keep commenting.