CHAPTER 46

After a long laughter all straightened themselves till that time their fights were finished but decided to continue the game so all stood in front of each other and smirked while MANAN DHRULYA were looking into each other eyes with love they just want to spend time alone but right at this te they cannot so straightening again themselves they started discussing about task no. 3 which is to take the phone number of an unknown person and act like a drunken and have to seduce also.

MANIK being the over possessive told everyone sternly that NANDINI is not going to do this task everyone nodded as they knows arguing with MONSTER is just waste of time so without thinking twice all settled themselves and goes to disc.

At disc

They all entered together with their famous attitude all the eyes in got stuck at the entrance of disc seeing FAB5,NAVNI AND ABHIMANYU as girls were looking drop dead gorgeous in their attires while the boys were looking handsome shooing away all gazes all goes to bar counter for having drinks boys made girls sits on chairs while they stands beside their partner boys ordered taquilla for themselves while girls ordered mocktails as for now they have to do the task and they have to be in senses.

ALYA,MUKTI and NAVYA goes to a table on which three boys were drinking they settle themselves near the table they act as a drunker soon they involve them in doing the task while boys got jealous seeing their girls flirting with other but our MANAN was busy in romancing with each other MANIK was nuzzling in the crook of NANDINI neck giveing wet kissing while NANDINI was enjoying his touch he moved a little and cupping NANDINI face said Did i told you how much sexy you are looking today NANDINI blushed and decided to play along she encircled her hands around MANIK neck and said did i told u that you are looking so handsome that i want to do this she said this and bites his lower lip while he groaned they were busy in themselves.

Boys goes to the girls and pulling their hands they dragged girls again to bar counter and told that no one is going to do this task girls giggled seeing boys jealousy so they didnt argue further.

While the other couples were busy in arguing MANAN were busy with each other as all looked at them they palmed their face as MANAN were about to kiss but how can it happens when they are having kaminey friends so CABIR pulled MANIK with his hand due to which MANIK got irritated as he spoiled his kiss while NANDINI blushed.

MANIK irriatedly shouts on CABIR and said yar tu kyu har bar mere romance ki maa-bhen ek kar deta hai maine tera bigada kya h jo tu jab dekho mere piche hi pada rehta hai CABIR smieked and giving his notorious smirk said yar kya karu mujhe na bada maza aata hai tere romance ki bajane mein MANIK looked at him in disbelief and again moved to NANDINI who was blushing as getting caught in kissing by friends that too at a public place is not good as they gives the opprtunigy to their friends to tease them more.

She straightened themselves and starts looking here and there finding no escaoe she was about to stand when NAVYA pushed her and said waise NANDU humein laga tha bas MANIK mauke dhondta hain tmare close jane ka but yahan toh hum kuch aur hi dekh rahe hai MANIK to ladka hai but tumne b apna control kho dia aur tum bhai publicaly shuru ho gai tch...tch...tch... hey mata rani kya hoga ab is ladki ka as soon as NANDINI listened this she blushed and starts biting her lower lip MUKTI was also about to tease but seeing MANAN faces she decided to do it later and said Forget it all this and lets do our last task.

Now it was the time for the last and final task

Task no. 4 which is to dance and earn a good amount

Soon boys goes to dj and CABIR took the mike and announced hello everyone i am CABIR and these are my friends he said this and points his hand to MANIK,DHRUV and ABHIMANYU who were standing near the dance floor he continues and said guys we are here to perform and for that you have to pay an amount for our performance if you guys liked it then please dont hesitate as we are doing this not for ourself but for a charity so please be a heartful person and support us so we are going to start hope you guys will enjoy it thank you he said this and moved to boys while girls stand there waiting for them to continue.

Boys took their position and gestured DJ to play the music but......

SURPRISE!
I am back with update
Hello everyone here you go with next update i know its very late but kya karun cant help it as right now preparing for exams is important but i am disappointed from all of you as i am seeing you guys are reading story but you are not commenting i cant force you but i am only requesting please votes and comments as it means alot to me.

Sorry for giving you late update hope you all will like it and enjoy reading dont forget to comment and vote.