CHAPTER 50

MANAN were resting their foreheads MANIK opened his eyes and saw a smile playing on NANDINI's lips he smiled brightly seeing her and with a sudden jerk he pull her more close feeling this sudden jerk NANDINI opens her eyes and saw their bodies touching each other and MANIK eyes filled with desires and love NANDINI placed her hand right hand on MANIK's left cheek and caress it MANIK also placed his left hand on NANDINI's hand and hold it both were looking at each other with love filled eyes MANIK moved forward and was about to take her lips again when all of a sudden all their friends came there and pounced on them due to which the trance of both the LOVE BIRDS got break.

By the sudden apperance NANDINI got startled and hugged MANIK tightly MANIK also reciprocated but got irritated and glared at all others due to which they mutter a SORRY.

MANIK slowly breaks the hug and caressing NANDINI face said dont worry baby m here and everything is fine relax ok NANDINI also looks at him and nodded her head MANIK kissed her forehead and NANDINI seeing everyone straightened herself.

MANIK again glared at his friends and said sarcastially wah! Guys what an apperrance Tum log kisi horror show mein lead kyu ni kar lete hearing him all three girls ALYA,NAVYA and MUKTI shoot draggers at MANIK while boya were neturally stamding there.

MUKTI after going in her LADY BHEEM mood looking at MANIK said bas ab tu ye sab hi bolega apni galati toh dekhni upar se badnam karna toh kisko friends ko kisne kaha tha k tum log yahan garden mein apna romance karo bada aaya hearing romance NANDINI blushed while MANIK started looking here and there CABIR being the oppotunist took this as his chance and said Haan haan thik toh bol rahi kisne kha tha aise garden mein khulam khula apna koochikoo karo hearing both MUKBIR all present there DHRULYA,NAVYA and ABHIMANYU brust in laughter while MANAN were blushing.

ALYA look at MANIK and said look guys MANIK is blushing MANIK shrugged his shoulders and said oh please ALYA dont you start now hearing him ALYA made a bad face and DHRUV glared at MANIK and said buddy please tu meri baby ko kuch mat keh uski kya galti ab blush tu kar ra toh usne toh bas bola na hearing him MANIK roll his eyes as FAB5 were busy in arguing the three listeners present there quietly sneaked from there ABHI holds both NANDINI and NAVYA from their shoulders and start walking towards the club again.

ABHI look at NANDINI and asked BABY DOLL ye tera MANIK pehle se aisa hain ya ab aisa ho gaya hearing him NANDINI look at him with wide eyes and slapped his shoulder ABHI laughed including NAVYA but on behalf of NANDINI she replied and said hum batate hain ye MANIK pehle aisa nahi tha ye toh MONSTER MANIK hua karta tha but jab se ye NANDU ko pasand karne laga tab se ye MAJNU MANIK ban gaya hearing her NANDINI blushed and hides herself in ABHIMANYU's chest to which bot ABHINAV laughed and ABHIMANYU kissed NANDINI's forehead.

While on the other hand FAB5 were still arguing CABIR called NANDINI's name getting no reply everyone look around and found ABHINAVNI missing and started looking here and there suddenly MUKTI spoted them and said there they are everyone looks at the direction and started running behind them to catch them while DHRULYA were coming slow due to ALYA heels.

Soon trio MANIK,MUKTI and CABIR caught them and came in front of them trio stands in front of them crossing their hands near their chest and was glaring at ABHINAV while NANDINI glared back at MANIK crossing her hands near her chest MANIK smirked back at her and gesture a kiss to her NANDINI blushed at his this gesture.

CABIR look at NAVYA and said MADHUBALA ye look kya de rahi ho ek toh tum teeno bina batae aae aur upar se attitude dikha rahi ho mummy ne nahi sikhaya k jane se pehle bata k jana chahie hearing him NAVYA nostrils filled with anger and she in anger starts beating CABIR.

MUKTI glared at ABHI and said tum mujhe bata k nahi aa sakte the ABHI made a puppy face and asked smirkingly kyu tum kya meri girlfriend go jo mai tumhe bata ke aata hearing him MUKTI blushed.

DHRULYA reached there and saw all this they silently starts giggling while this time MANIK was about to take NANDINI out when DHRULYA block their way.

Hello everyone as promised here is the first update of the day hope you readers will like it as i managed to write this only and yeah drop your comments to let me know and now i am ending it here so you all start commenting and voting.

MY WORKS:

1)MANAN:We Live For Each Other

2)MANAN:LOVE OR SACRIFICE

3)MANAN:You Are My Only Dream