CHAPTER 34

MANIK didnt realized that they were not at home or any other place they were in a jungle NANDINI without thinking twice blinked her eyes but suddenly they heard a voice which broke their trance MANIK came in his senses and realized where they are avoiding eye contact he said sorry vo i was... i was....just.... he was guilty that without realizing where they are he said something NANDINI made him look at her and again joined their lips as if telling him that she is ready whenever,wherever he needs her she is ready to give herself to him MANIK also started responding he were kissing her hungrily and soon his hands reached on her back he was about to open the zip when a voice again their trance both then straightened themselves and looks at the direction as soon as they looks at the direction they saw someone coming towards them.

MANAN straightened themselves and looks at the direction they wete shocked to see the person standing in front of themselves MANIK hides NANDINI behind him and asked the person what are you doing here to which the person gives an evil smirk to MANIK and told him that she is here to get him MANIK anger knew no boundries he shouted on peak of his voice and said and you think you can get me that easy the person gives him a wicked smile and said ofcourse after finishing your love which is behind you you are all mine and only mine she said this in anger looking at NANDINI.

NANDINI was shocked she was scared not for herself but due to MANIK's anger as she knows what will he do now she was cltuching his hands tightly the person came forward and was about to pounced on NANDINI when MANIK shouted this time more loudly and said DONT YOU DARE SOHA TO TOUCH MA NANDINI I SWEAR ONE CUT ON HER AND I LL DIG YOUR GRAVE RIGHT HERE SOHA WAS THE SAME GIRL WHOM NANDINI SLAPPED AT CANTEEN AND INSULTED HER.

SOHA again attempt to attack NANDINI when MANIK came forward and pushed her due to which she fells down and he shouted i am warning you last time just back off or else it will be your last day SOHA stands up and said MANIK YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE I LL KILL HER SHE WAS THE THORN IN OUR STORY I AM NOT LEAVING HER and why are you shouting on me this bitch will be not saved this time that accident didnt cause her much injury but now i ll surely kill her she said this and took out the gun and pointed at NANDINI.

MANIK shouted SOHA dont shoot but it was late SOHA shoots and then suddenly gun fell from her hand MANIK was shocked and ran to NANDINI he looks at her and found her safe and fine he instantly hugs her tightly on the other had, NANDINI was standing numb,she was expressionless due to fear that she didnt realised what happen and when MANIK called her name she came back to her senses and hugged him tight and tears were flowing from his eyes and she was also crying and hides herself more into his chest.

On the other side the police came and arrested SOHA and MANAN friends were standing behind police including ABHIMANYU.

(Flashback)

CABIR came out of famhouse and gets a call and the person informed him that the person who is behind NANDINI is SOHA who planned NANDINI's accident and now she is keeping an eye on everything CABIR bloods boils hearing this because for her NANDINI is lika sister for her he loves her way too much and everyone in the group knows about it he was angry and worried also NAVYA also came there she calls her name but he didnt pay any heed she then shook him out of his shoulders due to which he came back to his senses he didnt know what to do and hugged NAVYA she was shocked first but responded back she the patt his back and asked CABIR kya hua tum humein nata sakte ho itne worried kyu ho CABIR then breaks the hug and started looking here and there he was feeling really awkward she then placed a hand on his shoulder and again asked to which he told her everything hearing him NAVYA was beyond shocked she was also unable to register everything then composing herself she told CABIR to inform police as soon as possible as NANDINI life is in danger he nodded and immediately call them and told them everything within no time ploice also left from there to catch the culprit.

After informing police CAVYA then moved to others and told them everything their reactions was no different from NAVYA's but composing themselves then also helped them then CABIR told them everything including their plan to which they fought with him and MUKTI asked why dont you inform us earlier CABIR told them to stop this all right now and lets move the nodded and hides behind a tree as when MANAN will leave they will also leave from there.

As soon as MANAN leave they all followed then from a distance and saw a car following MANIK'S car CABIR immediately calls lolice and told them about this they ensure him that they will be there soon suddenly they saw MANIK car halted and they comes out holding bottle and moved to JUNGLE SOHA also came out and follows them in the meantime police also arrived then FAB4,NAVYA and ABHIMANYU also follows them soon they caught her and arrested her.

(Flashback ends)

Breaking hug NANDINI told MANIK to take her home he nodded and picked her in his arms and take her to car he settles her on passenger seat and after poring water in engine and then came on driving seat and drove back to Mumbai and the driving back to home was silent both MANAN didnt spoke the whole way.

So as i told i didnt like separation so see here is no separation between MANAN hope you readers will like it keep commenting and voting.

My works
1)manan:we live for each other

2)manan:love or sacrifice.