CHAPTER 15

At dhaba evening

Soon all came outside after getting ready and got shocked to see NANDINI hugging someone so tightly MANIK was burning in jealousy seeing his girl with someone else he run towards her and shouts NANDINI she broke the hug and look at the direction where MANIK was standing she looked at them and got surprised seeing everyone in different attire MANIK go to her and grab her hand and make her stand beside him now he was standing in front of the person whom NANDINI was hugging he was about to punch him when NANDINI came in between and stops him he looked at her and told her to move but she stood there protecting the person MANIK got more angry seeing this step of NANDINI when he was about to shout on her the person said Relax dude why r u getting angry without and reason and why are u shouting on ma BABY DOLL listening MY BABY DOLL his anger rose to its peak he pull NANDINI and holds the person collars and said what did u said my baby doll then listen mr. Whoever you are she is mine and only mine stay away from her NANDINI looked at him in disbelief and said MANIK MALHOTRA stop it just stop it he is ma brother ABHIMANYU MURTHY and without knowing him u started yelling on him listening her a smile came on his lips and he left ABHI'S collar and said sorry bro without knowing you i started shouting on you to which ABHI smiles and said its ok dude ho jati hai misunderstanding after their small fight ABHIMANYU himself introduced him to others and shake hands with everyone white shaking hands with MUKTI he complimented her and said u r looking beautiful in this attire to which MUKTI blushed and all looking at her blushing all got shocked ABHIMANYU again diverted the topic and asked why are you in this attire to which everyone gives him a smile but their was one person who was damn angry seeing his monster possessiveness she was now looking everywhere but were not looking at him.

MANIK notices her mini monster anger and mentally curse himself for doing something which makes her more mad at him he looks at girls and gesture them to take her and made her wear the attire the girls nodded and excused themselves dragging NANDINI with them.

ABHIMANYU was confused so he asked MANIK what happen to which he told him everything and he started laughing bt seeing boys with serious face he composed him and told them that he will help them to which the boys drag ABHIMANYU with them and made him wear the white kurta and salwar complienting MUKTI.

Here girls made NANDINI wear black kameez and red patiala with red and black dupatta she was looking very beautiful complimenting MANIK soon all comes out and stand in front of each other like MANIK and NANDINI,MUKTI and ABHIMANYU,DHRUV and ALIYA,CABIR and NAVYA all are giving each other a smile NANDINI was still angry and MANIK was observing all this he smirked and winked at others by telling them that its time for plan they also winked at him in reply NANDINI noticed all this and make a confused face all chuckled at her expression and followed MANIK including ABHI she also quietly followed them MANIK reached near the dhol members and whispered something in their ears to which they all nodded and started playing the dhol and made announcement everyone was just looking at them and they started playing dhol more loudly.

MANIK stands in a centre and winked at NANDINI and gestured her to see to which she looks at him surprised she was about to said something when MANIK started singing:

(Before u started reading lyrics please unseratand it and imagined it m giving explanation and telling you the meaning of word please make imagined it and yeah one more thing please imagine all of them doing bhangra steps according to lyrics as in punjabi this is common and yeah last thing if u want to listen this song properly then you can watch and heard this on youtube with proper background music )

Chunni sirr utton lathan hove dardi
(When he started singing his back was facing all people there and NANDINI got surprised listening punjabi lyrics from MANIK mouth and blushed profously understanding that this song is for her only.)

Bebe labhdi aein nohu java tere wargi
(It means that MANIK is telling her that my mom is searching a daughter-in-law like you NANDINI blushed hard at this)

Chunni sirr utton lathan toh hove dar di
(He was telling her that the dupatta which is covering her head was scared and vo uske sir se niche ni utar sakta)

Bebe labhdi aein nohu java tere wargi
(Same as xplain earlier)

Hunn ikko sadi mang sanu aa gayi aein pasand
(It means that ma only demand is you as i like you only)

Vich sonhiye vichola pa
(It means that she is only the centre of everything)

Ni leina tenu family di member bana
(It means he was telling her that i ll make you mine family member)

Family di member bana
(Make you family nember)

Ni lena tenu family di member bana
(Means i ll make ypu ma family nember)

Kam chulle chouke wala hove sara jaan di
(It means he was telling her that she knows all the cooking)

Bebe bapu da vi hove rakhdi dyan ji
(It means who knows how to take care of parents)

Kare pora satkar sada chave pariwar
(It means that he was telling her that who respects everything and will care for family)

Khawab jatt da vi lena tenu vassa
(It means that he was telling her that he ll make her marry him)

Family di member bana

Ni leina tenu family di member bana

Gore gore hatha nal rotiya pakaogi
(It means he was telling her that she ll make chapatis from her beautiful hands)

Tod todh burkiya muh vich paugi
(It menas he was telling her that she have to feed him with small small bites of food)

Tenu laa ke seene nal
(It means he was telling her that her place was near his heart or he ll hug her very tightly)

Billo jaggi jaago wal
(It means like wake)

Rakho sohne di dabbi de vich paa
(It means he was telling her that he ll hide her in a gold box)

Ni lena tenu family di member bana

Family di member bana

Ni lena tenu family di member.

MANIK ends the song and looks at NANDINI who was blushing hard she pushed him and ran away from there due to shyness.

Here u go guys early next update i put ma all efforts to explain each and every of word of this punjabi song please if u like it then let me know and please understand and imagine according to me i ll b very greatful to you for this please gives me support and lots of votes and comments and forgive me if i did any mistake.
Thank you.