CHAPTER 3 (edited)

SPACE 11 A.M

Soon all reached the college and
After entering in college all moved towards FAB5 jam room as NAVYA is waiting for them in the room soon they reached in the room and saw her sitting on one of the chair all made her way towards her to greet her.

After greeting all decided to go to canteen as they entered in canteen as they were talking and walking a girl came towards MANIK and intentionally bumped into him NANDINI notice this but ignored it the girl says sorry and left.

As they settled down they all started talking CABIR said that he is hungry all look at him in desbelief as just now before entering in college they all had their breakfast at MANIK'S house.

He stands up and went to counter to order his food after some waiting he took his food and moved towards table where all were sitting he reached there and saw MANAN lost in each other and same is going with DHRULYA while NAVYA and MUKTI both were talking to each other after seeing the secernio CABIR placed his plate on table and sit with a sound of THUD to which everyone got scared and look at him and on thw other hand he sat there relaxed forgetting what he did just recently and started eating his food.

FAB4,NAVYA and MANAN were just staring at him and he was eating carefree he feels gazes on him and he looks up to his friend to saw their gazes on him only he with eyes gestured WHAT to which all shouted CABIR he got afraid with this sudden shout of his friends and look at them.

All 6 of them smirked looking at each other and their next step left CABIR baffled as all of them pounced on him and started beating him he got shocked with their sudden move they all were beating as well as were laughing while CABIR was shouting STOP!STOP! to which they act like deaf after getting tired they ended their this small fight and look at each other and laughed hard.

They all sat on their seats making themselves comfortable and again got busy while on the other hand After getting back to his senses CABIR started his emotional drama and wiping his fake tears said "dost nahi dushman ho tum mere koi aise marta hai kya bechara mai chota sa nanha sa bacha kya bigada tha maine tumara jo tumne itna attayachar kia is nadaan balak par" hearing him all of them started laughing hard they were literally rolling on their seats while CABIR was looking at them like idiot and again geeting back to his senses he also joined them in their laughter and after their this little enjoyment all felt like heaven and to show their feelings 7 of them shared a group hug.

As they were sitting that girl again came to MANIK and started flirting him by making an excuse of how to play the noted music on guitar because now she was having a paper NANDINI was not liking all this but she was relaxed as she trusts MANIK blindly she was talking to others and from her corner of eyes she was keeping eyes on the girl as she was having jitters..... on the other hand after telling the girl about notes MANIK said "its done" and said her to leave as she was leaving she purposly slipped and straight away lended in MANIK's lap seeing the girl doing it all purposely NANDINI's anger reach to its peak she stands up seeing her standing FAB5 with NAVAYA also stamds up NANDINI pulls the girl made her stand beside her she started shouting on her but the girl being shameless again started making efforts to get cozy with MANIK.

MANIK also gets irritated to show his irritation he pushed the girl away from him but to the girl's back luck she fell down on floor.... all students present in the canteen saw this incident and started laughing on her NANDINI,NAVYA and FAB5 also joined them and started laughing hysterically.

The girl after getting insulted in front of whole the canteen left and all again started doing their work.

FAB5,NAVYA and NANDINI again started their talks after that NANDINI. MANIK saw NANDINI avoiding him and called her to which NANDINI glared at him and without waiting for any second she started hitting him MANIK didn't understand as what happened suddenly that she started hitting him.
After hitting him she left the canteen FAB4,NAVYA glare at MANIK as he did a crime and he was getting punishment.

MUKBIR,DHRULYA and NAVYA shows him a thumb down and said together "GET READY" and wish him luck as they know now MANIK have to manofy NANDINI.

MANIK thanked them and left after he left MUKBIR,DHRULYA and NAVYA burst out in laughing and also left the canteen.

MANIK was looking for NANDINI everywhere in the college in corridors,classrooms,washroom and also their place behind music wing but MANIK didnt see her anywhere so he called her but she disconnected the call while he was trying it again and again she being the stubborn was also doing the same by disconnecting the call now he get totally frustrated and turned as he turned he saw NANDINI was coming towards his direction and she was blabbering to her AIYAPPA...... suddenly an evil idea comes in his mind he looks around and saw he was standing in front of a classroom he entered in the room and hide behind the door of the room as she was passing he comes out and pulled her in the room and to stop her from sgouting he puts the hands on her mouth so that she doesn't scream she got shock and close her eyes tightly in fear.

MANIK after pulling her inside locked the room from his other hand and also removed his hand which was covering her mouth and feeling absencevof handon her mouth NANDINI opened her eyes and look at the person she was relived after seeing his face after calmong herself she started shouting on him.

NANDINI shouted and said "MANIK is this the way to pull seone in the room" she was continuous shouting on him while he was getting irritated second by second she was shouting rentessly and now it was also getting impossible to make her stop so finding not any way he slammed his lips on hers to make her stop NANDINI was shocked and got more agry and to show her anger she started hitting him on his chest from her both hands but seeing her not stopping he hold her hands and loced them on her back with his hands he bites her lips because she was not responding she was trying to stop him but her efforts are doing nothing but are making him kissing her more aggresively she stopped her protests and started kissing him after getting response he leaves her hands and holds her waist tightly by digging his nails in her waist her hands also moved on its own accord towards his hairs and she started pulling his hairs to move closer they were not ready to leave each others lips so both started kissing each other vehemently both were biting each other lips after and was kissing continuously after getting breahtless both pulled apart and joined their foreheads both were panting heavily and slowly opens their eyes.

MANIK cupped her face with his both hands and said "its the only way to stop you from shouting" hearing him
NANDINI blushed hard and started looking down while MANIK hold her chin and made her look at him then he asked her "what happend?" to which she remembers everything and pushed him.

MANIK looks at her and get shocked seeing her like this she tries to leave the room but he holds her left hand she told him to leave but he was not leaving her hand he pulls her and she hits his chest he made her look at him and again asked her "what happen ?" to which she replies or rather ask "why you didn't push that girl earlier?" he got confused but remembering that incident again he smirked and inoccently ask her what she is talking.

NANDINI in anger blurts about the girl but he being in his teasing mood ask her "WHY U ARE BLAMING ME I WAS JUST TELLING HER HOW TO PLAY THAT TUNE ON GUITAR AND ITS NOT MY MISTAKE THAT SHE FELL AND BECAUSE OF HER WHY WERE YOU SCOLDING ME OR I SAY HITTING ME"? hearing him NANDINI looks at him in disbelief and again started to leave but he tightens his grip and asked "WERE YOU GETTING JEALOUS AS SHE WAS SITTING IN MY LAP AND NOT YOU?" MANIK asked her making a poker face ans after listening him she started looking here and there as she knows he is right he smiled sheepishly and pulling her more closee he made her look at him who was looking down he cupped her face and said "baby you dont need to get jealous as you know I AM YOURS!ONLY YOURS! " he said this looking deep in her eyes.

NANDINI blushed after hearing him and to prove him that he accepted his words she pulled his collars and bites his lips and said "yes you are mine and only mine and i ll never let you be anyone's as i am the only owner of you."

MANIK hearing her smiled at her 'haq jatana' and pecked her lips and to show his feelings mutual he pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

SO I AM BACK WITH THIS NEXT CHAPTER I TRIED SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU READERS AND I LL WAIT FOR YOUR VIEWS IN COMMENTS SO PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING.