chapter 1 (edited)

Nandini left her house just for her love to meet him.... as soon as she came out from her house she sits in her car and drove to Malhotra Mansion... when watchman saw her car he let her in she parked her car and ring d door bell as soon as door gets opened she entered the house and ask about him.... the servant told her that he is in his room she ran fast to his room and saw that the door was already opened.... she hurriedly enter the room and saw nobody she was getting restless now she look all around the room and saw him she was facing his back as soon as she got a glimpse of him she ran to him and hugged him from his back.... he was shocked first but soon after knowing whose touch is this he turned and look at her he saw her face pale and got worried .

He turned his face and look at her as soon as their eyes met she hugged him tightly as if her life depends on it.... he was shocked as well as worried for her as to what happened that scared the shit out of her she closed her eyes tightly just to feel this moment seeing her in this condition he surendered himself just to let her do whatever she wanna do with him.

After hugging him and getting relaxed by his respone she lift her face and looks at him. He also opens his eyes slowly and give her a smile she felt her heartbeats start beating again as she saw his smiling face she also replied back with a beautiful smile.... seeing her smiling face he smiled more broadly... and to make herself belief that he is fine she just fussed her lips with his for a long kiss .. he was shocked with the sudden kiss but after composing himself he respondedd back... both were kissing each other senseless she was biting his lips for her assurance while he was letting her do this by surrendering himself.... after a long kiss she breaks the kiss and open her eyes both were panting heavily... he also opens his eyes and took her in his arms for a bone crushing hug after getting done with it they pull apart and he slowly in his lovely voice ask her "What happened Baby?"
"Why were u so worried?"

She look at him and first she started hitting him on his chest... he tried to stop her from her sudden move but she was not stopping after getting fed up.... he holds her both hands and lock them with his hands at her back now she started crying he loosens his grip he cuppedher face with his both hands and made her look at into his eyes.

He started caressing her both cheeks with his hands he looked deep in her eyes and said "i am fine LOVE and i am here in front of you. Your MANIK is fit and fine and there is no need to worry."

She look at him and said "I LOVE YOU!" to which he also replied looking deep into her eyes "I LOVE YOU TOO!"

She smiiled and hugged him again to which he reciprocated back by hugging her more tightly both of them had their eyes closed and there is a never ending smile on both of their faces.

He kissed her forehead lovingly and she kissed his cheeks just to return him a small gesture of showing love.

After their little gestures both move to his room and he sat on bed with him leaning om bed rest and her sitting beside him resting her head on his shoulder both were silent and were enjoying each other presence.

He moved a little and ask her "did she have her dinner ?"to which she replied "no.. "he first get angry but after seeing her in that state his anger melted so he asked her "what she wants to have in dinner?" to which she and thinking for sometime she replied that "she wants to have PASTA."

He obliged her wish of having pasta in dinner and called a 5 star hotel and ordered her favourite PASTA.

After ordering he lead her downstairs in living room he made her sat on the sofa and himself sat beside her both were sitting on sofa and after waiting for 20 minutes their order came... he told servant to serve dinner at dinning table both moved towards dinning table. He sits first and made her sit in his lap and started feeding her she also eat like a Baby in his lap after some morsel... she took the spoon and started feeding him both ate their dinner like this.... after finishing their dinner... he picked her in his arms in bridal style and moved with her to his room and after entering in the room he closed the door and locked it.... he made her lie on the bed and he himself lies beside her.... she look at him and keeping her head on his chest she snuggled herself more in his arms.... seeing her doing so he made his grip tight on her.

As they were lying he was carressing her hairs like a father did to his daughter to make his princess sleep while she was listening to his heartbeats. Both were talking and exchanging some kisses by pecking each other on lips,forehead,cheeks and nose enjoying each others presence... soon she falls asleep and he looks at her he smiled and pecked her forehead and said I LOVE YOU in her ear to which she smiled in her sleep and seeing his angel sleeping he also drifted to sleep by holding her tightly in his arms.

Here is the first chapter of my story. M not changing any characters in ma story the all characters are same like ky2 cast. Hope u all gonna like it. M finishing it here please share your views for ds story in comments i ll wait for ur comments.