CHAPTER 23

At swimming pool

Soon all gathered at the poolside CABIR and MUKTI was already in pool and was saplashing water on each other while ABHIMANYU is sitting at the bar and NAVYA was sitting on a chair looking at CABIR and DHRULYA was sitting at the end of the pool dipping legs in water and busy in romancing MANAN came and joined them MANIK moved to ABHI and NANDINI goes to NAVYA.

As NANDINI reach there she sat beside NAVYA she was still looking at CABIR who was playing,NANDINI put her hand on NAVYA shoulder but she was so lost in gaping at CABIR that she doesnt look the person sitting beside her NANDINI called her and asked NAVYA what you doing to which she relpied looking at the love of my life NANDINI listening her got shocked and excitedly hugged NAVYA to which she came back into her senses and replied wo mai... wo mai... she was trying to find excuse but was unable as she know she is caught now NANDINI being the super excited stands up and said m so happy for you NAVYA finally i got to know i was right about you both as she said this loud enough that everyone listened her and all started looking at her. NANDINI didnt know everyone there was only looking at them NAVYA being her was trying to stop her but all went in vein.

NAVYA was gesturing with eyes to stop but NANDINI was in her own world after finding no escape NAVYA dragged NANDINI to her room and closed the door she then made NANDINI sit on bed and herself sat beside her and said relax NANDINI now listen to me NANDINI looked at her and she said NANDU i love him but CABIR i dont know anything about him if he loves me or not thats why till now first i have to know his feelings after that we can take next step but till then please dont tell this to anyone m very nervous if he didn't have any feeling for me that would be an awkward situation where i can loose his friendship and i dong want to take that risk if he loves me then i ll be the happiest one but if he dont then i dont want to force him it his life also we have to take it slow please understand it NANDINI after hearing her said u r right NAVYA m so mad that i didnt realise what i am doing m sorry for that please forgive me NAVYA told her that its ok i can understand now lets move outside otherwise everyone there will got worried specially your MONSTER as what took you so long that you didnt came saying this NAVYA winked at NANDINI to which she blushed and hides her face with her palms and said NAVYA...
To which NANDINI relpied what NAVYA i am right as we all know here that your MONSTER cant leave you for even a second hearing her NANDINI slapped her shoulder and said shutup lets go.

NAVNI reached there and saw everyone in the pool both also joins them in pool NANDINI was the first one to enter in the pool with the help of MANIK and he was also about to help NAVYA also but suddenly NANDINI stopped him told CABIR to help her he took it as causually but teo person there knows why NANDINI did this.

As soon as all gathered in the pool they started sprinkling water on each other and and throwing each other in water all were enjoying and NANDINI was thristy so she moved out of the pool and goes to bar to drink water or any soft drink but to her bad luck she drank the vodka thinking it as water she likes it and took the bottle and drank the half bottle.

All were busy rather enjoying when suddenly MANIK saw NANDINI is missing he look around and saw her standing at bar counter NANDINI back was facing him he also took this as a opportunity and moved out he goes to her and stands behind her he took her in back hug and started nuzzling his face in her hairs smelling her fruity smell in hee hairs he moved his face towards her neck and started placing wet kisses on her nape she feeling his touch look back and after seeing him started smiling like fool he opens his eyes and looks at her and saw jer smiling he took it as her normal smile he smiled back but her next move make him shocked she kissed him without uttering anything to their good luck everyone was busy and didnt saw her kissing him he was taken aback she pulled apart and saw his shocked face and said MANIK whats this here i am kissingbyou and you are not responding he looked at her and find something fishy suddenly his gaze moved towards her hand which was holding the bottle he shouted loudly oh shitt!!

Hearing MANIK shout all looked at him horrifiedly and rushed to him and asked what happened MANIK gestured them to her hand and started smirking as they know now its time to have some fun.

Omg!nandini is drunk now what gonna happen what will she do now? will she gonna make fun of people present there or they gonna make fun of her?what will manik is going to do now?
Stay tuned
Enjoy reading
Keep commenting+voting.