CHAPTER 28

Manan room:

Breaking apart both realised that they are naked both blushed due to blushing NANDINI hide herself in MANIK chest who was blushing as well as smiling sheepishly bitting his lower lip getting back to his teasing mode MANIK said waise NANDU i must say you are a good entertainer and a good dancer u know m glad to see your this Avtar.
NANDINI didnt know what he was trying to say she held her head and said MANIK what are you trying to say i didn't remember anything now MANIK also realised that he was also suffering from a headache he didn't know the reason but was trying to think what he drank as he was thinking he got the glimpse of that drink and muttered under his breath CABIR i ll kill you and m sure you are the one who spiked ma drink MANIK was about to get up but suddenly he saw NANDINI's condition as due to hangover her head was paining like hell he forgot his revenge but the first thing came in his mind to make NANDINI comfortable so wearing his clothes MANIK went downstairs and made two glass of lemon water and taking it and putting them in a tray he came back into room and kept the glasses on side table sitying on bed MANIK cupped NANDINI'S cheeks to which she nodded as the pain was unbearable tears started flowing from her eyes MANIK was really worried for her now he gives her glass of lemon water and told her to drank in one go MANIK made her lie in his lap and started caressing her hairs his touch was a magic for her that she was feeling better now after sometime she holds his hands and kissed his palms he smiled and understood she is better now.

MANIK also takes his lemon water and drank in one go he settle himself on bed and rested his forehead with headboard closing his eyes his hands were stroking her hairs and she was lying comfortably in his lap she suddenly gets up with a jerk and asked what i did as she realised and got blurred images of her drunken state in her mind now MANIK who was sitting comfortably suddenly he smirked and understood that she remembers everything he delibrately asked making an innocent face BABY what happened to which she holds his hands and asked MANIK please tell me what i did eith fab4,bhai,naya and you he was only waiting for this moment he making an innocent face told her each and everything in detail as how she drank,how she kissed him,how she msde all of them run behind her,how she pushed them one by one in the pool and again got drunk,how ABHI-MUKTI tries to made you stop,how CABIR took her and made her drink the lime water,how she behaves,how she punished oelr i say ordered each member there by making CABIR dance on item number,NAVYA to kiss CABIR,ABHIMANYU to dance like a tapoori,MUKTI to act as a romantic hero,DHRUV to sing a song and ALYA to be a joker while telling this he was tryimg really hard to suppress his laugh and NANDINI hearing what she did now she got the actually images flashing in front of her she widened her eyes and was embarassed she blushed a little hearing that she kissed him in front of all.

NANDINI realized that she made their life a hell in her drunk state shw got panicked and said MANIK what i did they all will be gone mad on me i ashamed to do all this to them how m going to face all of them now thwy will never forgive me she was blabbering this and was on the verge of crying suddenly MANIK who was controlling his laugh from alot time brust out in laughter as NANDINI's expressions were the icing on cake he was rolling on bed laughing like maniac and was saying LOOK AT YOUR FACE NANDINI ur expressions he was laughing holding his stomach NANDINI after hearing him started crying and also starts hitting him on his chest her tears was not stopping and MANIK was also laughing after seeing her crying he forgot his laugh and was trying to cup her cheeks but due to her hitting was unable to finally having enough of beating he holds her hands at her back and shouts STOP IT NANDINI she was still crying she hides herself in his chest and was badly sobbing MANIK also lefts her hands and started patting her back to stop her from crying she calms a little and again said MANIK how i did all this why didn't you stop me she was still crying but MANIK breaks apart and said cupping her cheeks Relax LOVE you don't need to blame yourself for anything infact i want to thank you because of you we enjoyed alot TRUST ME they are not upset from you infact in your drunk state yoi show us how good is to be do some crazy stuffs dont worry everything is fine and even you know they loves your this side including me i am the happiest one to know that ma SHINNING STAR is actually SHINES for everyone hearing him she calms a bit but again asked but MANIK he put his finger on his lips and said BABY PLEASE to which she nodded.

Both were sitting comfortably in hugging position MANIK made her sits in his lap lies on bed in same position and teasing her again he said NANDINI still there is something more i need to tell you because i didn't tell you everything she moves her head a little back and asked facing him what is left now MANIK he holds her more tightly and said NANDINI that was the thing you did to them butvwhat you did to me you need to know that also as if you again pull anything like this on me so that i ll b ready next time waise i dont mind but u need to know NANDINI looks at him in confusion MANIK was smirking and started telling her how they came back in room and how she goes to washroom and the bath they took,how she started dancing and how they made love hearing him NANDINI blushed the crimson red shade of tomato and was trying to hide her face he was just smirking and was smiling sheepishly guessing exactly the expressions of her he holds her more tight and biting her earlobe whispered I LOVE YOUR THIS BOLD AVTAR I WAS REALLY LOOSING THAT TIME I JUST WANT TO DO THIS he said this and pressed her upper body under duvet to which she moans his name MANIK then kissing the nape of her neck and biting her shoulder said NANDINI you know i just love you so much.

Hello everyone m back with next update i m giving you an early update because may be i wont be able to give you update in day so m posting it now hope u all gonna like it keep commenting and voting ur views means alot to me.