CHAPTER 36

Malhotra mansion

After alot of crying MANIK first straightened himself and pull apart and wipes her tears caressing NANDINI's cheeks he said baby please stop crying now this is all over forget it na see we are together you and me we are safe and fine please get over it NANDINI looks at his face and nodded her head he kissed her forehead and again took her in his embrace she kissed his heart he pulled apart and was about to kiss her on her lips when his phone started ringing he cursed the caller under his breathe while NANDINI giggled he finally sigh a breathe of relief when she smile he also smiles seeing her smiling he got relaxed and he looks for his phone seeing caller id he frowned NANDINI was noticing his face expressions and understood whom call it was she gestured him to receive the call he nodded and answered the call.

MANIK accepts the call and was about to speak when the caller sternly scold him MANIK also lost his temper and said listen nyonika enough of your shouting now hear me loud and clear i will not going to do your work if you want me to do your work ask me politely or else just go to hell saying this he cuts the call and throws the phone NANDINI put her hand on his shoulder he instantly took her in his embrace and hides his face in her hairs trying to calm his anger while she was patting his back to calm him after getting he stands up wearing his tracks he took her in his arms and moved to washroom.

MANIK made her stand on his feet and switched on the shower he caressed her cheeks looking deep in her eyes and instantly took her lips in his and started kissing her hungrily smooching,biting and nibbling her lips in his he was kissing her as if there is no tommorrow while NANDINI stood surendered letting him do what he wants to as she knows its time to be his healer breaking kiss he made her turn towards him and now her back was facing him he started giving hickey bites on her back on her nape,spine be was biting her mercilessly his holds was getting tighter on her the bites which he was giving her was really harsh that it was paining her as she knows now its impossible to stop him they were still in the shower while water was flowing from their bodies.

NANDINI was moaning his name which was making the situation worst he made her turn and pins her to the wall and started giving bites on her upper body she was enjoying this pain also by pulling him closer digging her nails in his hairs her body was red due to his bites but who cares as desires and his wildness is overpowering her and she was just moaning in pleasure she switches their positions and started kissing his chest giving bites on his shoulder and neck he was hard now and had enough now and he again pinned her to wall and started giving bites on her neck and shoulder.

MANIK pick her again in his arms and came out of washroom MANIK was in no mood to left her he was kissing her upper body they soon reached to bed MANIK made her lie on bed and removing his tracks again covered them with duvet and entered inside her at once escaping a loud moan from her mouth and fussed his lips on hers and started kissing her and was pressing her upper body tears of pleasure were flowing from her eyes due to pain he was doing it really fast it was the wild make out of theirs after occupying her completely the way he did it made him completely exhausted and lies on her by putting his whole weight on her body after pulling himself MANIK mark the end by kissing her forehead and drinking her tears he looks at her condition and realised what he did her whole body was red and the bites he gives on her body was turning into blue he kissed and says sorry for each and every bite which he left on her body to soothe the pain and he was about to came out from her when NANDINI stopped him he looks at her.

NANDINI took his face in her palms and kissing the mole on his upper lip said MANIK there is no need you know why coz i want you inside me i dont want you to came out he looks at her and was about to say something when she shushed him by placing her index finger on his lips and said MANIK i want you to do it again hearing her MANIK was shocked as they did it two times eaelier and now she again wants him to do it again he looks at her and said BABY but we did it two times earlier and you want me to do it again no i will not let you bear the pain again he was shushed by this time not with her finger but with her lips now NANDINI was kissing him madly he wants to break the kiss but she was not ready to leave him finding no escape he responds with equal fervour feeling breatheless she breaks apart and without waiting for his consent she ve in top of him and she herself started moving her body up and down she again took his lips in hers and starts responding he knows now he have to do it otherwise it will pain her more if she herself will do it MANIK stopped her and flipped their position he again started moving in and out it was paining for both but who cares as right now their love is crossing all the limits he did it slow this time seeing her each and every expression and after occupying her completely he kissed her forehead and lies on top of her he knows she will not let him came out so he didnt try due to their exhausted bodies both slept it was late night.

First of all sorry for not any chapter as i was really very busy and i didn't got the time to write any chapter i started writing ut yesterday but completed it just now so here you go with next update and secondly i will try to give you next update in night and yeah bahut senti aur love make out ho gaya now next update will be full of fun and thank you so much ma readers for waiting hope you readers will like it i love you all.