CHAPTER 43

Living room

As soon as they booked the rooms in the hotel they moved to get their clothes as first they have to go to juhu beech and then have to go to disc for their next task all took their clothes and left from there girls in ALYA car while goes in MANIK car soon they reached the hotel they took their keys from recepointist and moved towards their rooms girls enters their room while boys entered their now it was girls turn to perform the task first so they got ready in their wigs,coat pant,sarees and dardi MUKTI and NANDINI wears the coat-pant with wig and dardi they alos wears glasses while NAVYA and ALYA wore the saree and they covered their face with that pallu as soon as they got ready they took a selfie and post it on instagram with caption
#fun #masti #time #for #trolling #besties #enjoying
And tag each other in their post after posting it they moved out of the room as soon as they moved out they saw boys standing at the doorstep after seeing girls like this they all brust into laughter girls shoots draggers at them NANDINI was the first one to speak and said what was so funny that make you laugh like maniancs hearing her boys laugh more MANIK was the first one to reply his mini monster and said you look so funny with all this i must say its a good entertainment he said this and again laughed NANDINI was about to say something when MUKTI smirked and said its just atrailer you boys also have to got ready in this attire hearing her all boys shouts together what? to which ALYA continues and said dont be so shocked boys we did this purposely just to make fun of you guys hearing her boys glared at her including DHRUV.

This time NAVYA speaks and to tease boys she deliberately cover herself with pallu and said ab hum kya kare ji ab sara maza aap hi thodi na utha lenge kuch humein b maza lena h na toh bas ab aap sab b yahi karenge she said this and removed the pallu from her face after listening this boys stood there like statues and girls smirkingly and winking at them left from there.

CABIR was the first one to came out in senses and shook one by one every boy shoulder to give them a reality check MANIK looks at them and said were they serious about this to which trio DHRUV,ABHIMANYU and CABIR nodded their heads in yes he started imagining themselves in that attires he got lost DHRUV shook his shoulders and made him came out of his thoughts MANIK shoted a no and said nahi mai abhi NANDINI se baat karta hoon how can she let me wear all this he said this and ran from there while trio follows him as soon as he reached there he saw girls car leaving the oarking area they ran but they were slow so finding no escape they all followed girls and moved to their next location juhu beach.

All the girls were ready to make fun of people NANDINI and MUKTI were the first one to step out of the car while ALYA and NAVYA came out from car fixing their sarees boys also reached there but till the time they reached tgere it was too late for them as girls moved towards their BAKRA they got in the form and stands in front of a boy who was looking like a nerd.

Before starting they winked at each other while boys palmed their faces to divert the boy attention girls took their position as NAVNI stands in front of each other and same with the MUKLYA soon NAVYA started her rant and said haye-haye dekho wo mujhe chor k bhaag gaya ab mai kya karungi mera ab kya hoga kaun karega ab mujhse shaadi she started crying loudly NANDINI also got with the flow and sounding like a oldie said Beta chinta mat karo hum yahan aae h na use dhundne hum dhund lenge MUKTI also got with flow and said haan beta delho idhar-udhar shayad mil jae vo dhundo use ALYA to support MUKTI said aeji mai kya kehti hoon aap vo laka dekho na vo jo thodi aage khada hai kahi wahibtoh nahi vo jo humari bholi bhali betiya ko dhoka deke bhaag gaya that boy was hearing their talks and as ALYA points at him he straightened himself and all four of them goes to the boy or i can say nerd.

All girls moved to them while boys followed to see what are they upto CABIR looks at MANIK and said dekh kya kar rahe hai yo which MANIK made an irritated face and said tu chup hoega tabhi mai kuch sunonga na jab dekho chapar-chapar laga rahega CABIR made a puppy face and said tu unka gussa mujh pr kyu nikal raha makne thodi na task dia tha MANIK after hearing this got annoyed and siad haan task ni dia but ladai toh tune hi pehle ki na ab chup chaap khada raha aur sunne de humein in sabki jarurat padne vali hai DHRUV and ABHIMANYU who were silent till now spoke together looking at MANBIR and told them to shut their mouths.

NAVNI and MUKLYA all reached their and stands behind that boy MUKTI patted his back to which the boy got scared and he was having the gola and due to this sudden move the gola fell from his hand while boys sympathise the boy and whispered poor boy

MUKTI was the first one to speak so she said beta that boy was trying to be strong so he relpied

Boy:ji haan

MUKTI: aapka naam kya hai?

Boy:ji mera naam...ji mera naam hai bhupesh the boy repl
ied stammeringly

NANDINI:beta aapk kya vahi hain jo humari betiya ko chor k chale gae

Bhupesh:ji nahi mai toh i ko janta bhi nahi hoon he said this looking at NAVYA who was holding the saree.

ALYA:aji aap iski kyu sun rahe aap betiya se pucho na use pta h ise thodi na kya pata ye jhoot bol ra ho toh aap is or thodi na vishwas karenge

Bhupesh:nahi ji mai sach bol ra hoon main inhe sach mei ni janta he was sweating badly making a scared face.

While boys was enjoying seeing their girls making bakra of someone the girls were talking in a way that the boy was laughing secretly as hearing them like this can make anyone laugh.

Girls continues this time NAVYA spoke and said

NAVYA: are nahi yahi vo ladka hai ye jhoot bol raha hai yahi humein chor k gaya tha

Bhupesh:he got so scared that he wss trying to run but all his efforts went in vein as the girls were standing around him.

ALYA: continues and said dekha humne kaha tha na vahi h ye chalo ise haldi pakdo aur le jate h ise bali chadane.

Bhupesh:after hearing bali he got afraid like hell and was about to run when NANDINI holds his hand and said

NANDINI:are kahan bhaag rahe tum hum aapko hi toh lene aae the she said this amd started dragging him wgile that boy started crying.

Bhupesh:nahi...nahi..maine kuch ni kia muje jaane de mujhe choro mai toh inhe jnta bhi nahi he started asking for help around him.

MUKTI also holds his hand are nahi ab toh aap hi hmare damad bnenge humari betiya ne kha na ab chslie aapki bali chadani hai.

ALYA and NAVYA were giggling behind while boys brust out in laughter seeing that boy condition their were lsughing holding their stomach MUKTI and NANDINI also leaves the boy and for savingbhis life he ran fastly from there while girls hi-fied each other and started laughing.

So here is the chapter i dont know what i wrote and its upto mark or not but you can enjoy reading this chapter by imagining the scenes as i also wrote according to that and drop your comments to know you like the chaoter or not and yeah dont forget to vote keep supporting and loving as it means alot to me love you all.