CHAPTER 14

MANIK'S ROOM

Soon MANIK came out of washroom and saw NANDINI sitting on bed waiting for him he called her but she was lost in planning surprise for him and was in deep thinking he found it strange and shook her shoulders to get her attention she stood up with a jerk and looks at him who was now worried for her he cupping her cheeks asks baby are you ok is there anything which is bothering you please tell me she looks at him and was feeling blessed as how much he loves her she without any delay hugged him tightly he was shocked by her sudden hug and responded back by hugging her more tightly that even air cannot passed between them while hugging she kissed his shoulder and whispered an I LOVE YOU in his ear he smiled and blushed unwillingly by her confession he broke the hug kissed her forehead by saying an I LOVE YOU TOO.

They were about to seal their lips but suddebly a knock distracted them and both move towards the door MANIK opened the door and saw evil twins standing on the door looking at them and were smirking MANIK palmed his face with his hands as he know what is coming next.

CABIR started his work of pulling leg and said MANIK kya hua tujhe itna kyu sharma aa ra jab hum aae nahi the tab tak toh tune apne hatho se apna face ni chupaya ab ek dum se kya hua he winked at MUKTI and gestured her to continue to which she also winked back at him and said haan MANIK kya hua ni agar tune aise hi sharmna hai toh btade hum tujhe dupatta la denge MANIK shockingly looks at MUKTI when he heard dupatta word from her he gives angry glare to her and said seriously dupatta MUKTI kabhi to soch samjh k bola kar
MUKTI shrugging her shooulders said yes dupatta ab tu aise behave karega toh mai b aise hi bolongi na MANIK was about to shout on her when NANDINI sensed MANIK anger and said lets move downstairs guys we r getting late as its already afternoon by diverting the topic and they also agreed and NANDINI sigh in relief seeing her monster relaxed four of them cane downstairs and joins others soon everyone moved towards dinning table to have breakfast after they were done all came out and settle themselves in MANIK'S endavour.

MANIK took driver seat and NANDINI sat at passenger seat MUKTI and CAVYA sat at middle seat and DHRULYA sat at last seat MANIK ignited the engine and left the mansion and their journey to farmhouse got started in the car all were chatting singing and were enjoying after 2 hours as they were driving and was at highway on their way NANDINI shouted MANIK to stop the car he worridly stopped the car and remove the seatbelt and turned towards NANDINI cupping her cheeks he asked what happened to which she pointed her finger towards her left side all look at her left side and got relaxed sewing her left side there was a dhaba on her left side in which people are celebrating something all sigh in relief MANIK also calms himself and started shouting and said R u mad NANDINI is this a way to stop the car have u lost ur brain u scared the hell out of me just for this stupid dhaba she also got angry and shouted MANIK i saw it and got excited seeing the view thats why i shout like this why are you getting angry MANIK gives a deadly glare to her to Which she turned her face and comes iut of the car and goes towards the dhaba. In car all was looking at each other faces and looks at MANIK who was breathing heavily CABIR gestured everyone that he ll handle thus he patted his shoulder to which he looks at him and saud relax MANIK she is alright she just got excited thats why she did this MANIK gives him a helpless look and said CABIR and hugged him immediately as he was very much worried he patted his back and said lets just go behind her to which he nodded and all came out of the car and went to NANDINI she was still angry she was not looking at MANIK and was just looking at the people at the dhaba her eyes were twinkling looking at the celebration he thinks of something and gestured everyone to came all moved towards him leaving NANDINI alone MANIK whispers something in their ears and all nodded all went to owner to the owners and told him everything he nodded and all then move towards a room in which there are punjabi's outfit in the room all changed their dresses girls in patiala suits.

NAVYA wears a yellow patiala with pink kameez and pink and yellow dupatta MUKTI wears a white kameez and red salwar with redand white dupatta ALIYA wears a baby pink kameez and sky blue patiala.
Boys also changes themselves in kurta salwar MANIK wears a red plain kurta and salwar CABIR wears a yellow plain kurta and slawar complementing NAVYA and DHRUV wears a pink complementing ALYA all got ready to surprise NANDINI.

Here NANDINI outside was looking for everyone but she cannot see everyone there she was looking for everyone when suddenly someone tap her shoulder she turned back and saw the person she got so happy after seeing the person and hugged the person tightly.

HELLLO EVERYONE M BACK WITH THIS CHAPTER HOPE YOU GONNA LIKE IT AND NOW START THINKING WHO IS THE PERSON WHOM SHE HUGGED.
KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING.