CHAPTER 47

When boys were about to start girls smirked and MUKTI said itni bhi kya jaldi hai thoda aram se abhi toh bas shuruwat hui hai pehle humari puri baat toh sun lo boys got confused and MANIK who was irritated already got more irritated and said ab kya hua hai MUKTI i just want to end your stupid tasks now why are you making it more difficult instead of MUKTI this time NAVYA replied and said have patience MANIK humein pata hai tum itna frustrate kyu ho rahe ho so abhi chill maro aur humari baat suno hearing her MANIK gives a deadly glare to NAVYA while NAVYA seeing MANIK getting back in his monster side hides behind NANDINI while CABIR cribbed and said ae madhubala ab bas karo bahut ho gaya jaldi batao ab kya bolna hain listening him ALYA replied and said good job CABIR aaj mujhe pata lag gaya k tum mein dimag hain as she said this hearing her all the group members giggles while CABIR glared at her.

CABIR was about say something when DHRUV interupted and save his baby and said enough now just cut it short and tell us what is your new condition now MUKTI smirked and said well my boy there is not any condition but there is a twist and the twist is as you cancelled ladt tasks which means we are winner but here the twist is that we are going to give you a word on which you have to sing and dance this not going to be your choice.

After hearing her MANIK smirked and said bas itni si baat chalo ab jaldi btao apna word and who told you that you girls are winners there is still a task left an after this winners will be announced he siad this looking at NANDINI while this time she smirked and said dont be so over confident Mr. Malhotra kyunki 'jo gurjate hain vo basarte nahi' hearing her MANIK replied really Miss Murthy to which NANDINI replied of course Mr. MALHOTRA MANIK continues and said it fells so good to make you loose just wait and watch he said this amd then looked at all girls and said now give us word we are ready hearong him boys smirked and said lets rock the dance floor MUKTI continues and said so your word is "outfit" boys again smirked and move towards dance floor after reaching there they whisper somethingin Dj's owner ear to which he shows a thumbs up boys took their posiyion on the dance floor.

Their back was facing the crowd and MANIK starts singing and hearing him crowd shouted happily while girls got shocked but composing themselves girls look up at boys and NANDINI got happy as she knows that this melody is for her only while MANIK continues

Outfit teri mutiyare
Mundeyan nu suli chaade
Outfit teri mutiyare
Ve koi ajj karau kaare
(MANIK smirked and turned and look at NANDINI who was looking at him with love only he slowly started walking towards her and after reaching their he caressed her cheeks and continues and it menas he is saying outifit of your girl made boys hang their head.)

Outfit teri mutiyare
Mundeyan nu suli chaade
Outfit teri mutiyare
(DHRUV continues and walked towards ALYA hearing him she blushed while ABHI and CABIR also walks to MUKTI and NAVYA.)

Ve ajj kar kaare
Outfit teri mutiyare
Mundeyan nu su..
Chadhe outfit..
Teri mutiyare
(MANIK continues looking at NANDINI while others started dancing with the flow)

Peh gaya ae shor teri veeni wali wang da ni
Bulliyan te sangda ni dil mera mangda
Peh gaya ae shor teri veeni wali wang da ni
Bulliyan te sangda ni dil mera mangda
(It means MANIK is saying that if you talk your talks took my heart NANDINI smiled and gives a flying kiss to MANIK which he instantly catched it and people starts paying at a counter fir boys whilr girls also satrted enjoying ABHI is dancing with MUKTI,CABIR danced with NAVYA,DHRUV danced with ALYA.)

Ve tere ton kineya ne dil billo haare
Outfit teri mutiyare
(ABHI sang this looking at MUKTI it means that because of you outfit many girls looses their heart as they liked it.)

Ve koi ajj karau kare
Outfit teri mutiyaare
Mundeyan nu suli chadhe
Outfit teri mutiyaare
(As earlier)

Lagda ae mehnga maskara tera lakh da
Ni jehda tainu takk ae hoje fan moti akhda
Lagda ae mehnga maskara tera lakh da
Ni jehda tainu takk ae hoje fan moti akhda
Jehra tainu takk ae hoje fan moti akh da
(MANIK sang looking at NANDINI and it means he is aying that the mascara you wearbin your eyes is very costly and its value is in lakhs and whoever sees you got crazy for your big eyes hearing him NANDINI blushes as she knows how much he loves her eyes.)

Oy tu khelai na tu mittran nu laare
Outfit teri mutiyare
(CABIR sang this looking at NAVYA it means he is saying that just because of you i give excuses to my friends coz i just want to spend time with you.)

Ve koi ajj karau kaare
Outfit teri mutiyaare
Mundeyan nu suli chaade
Outfit teri mutiyaare
Ve ajj kar kaare
Outfit teri mutiyare
Mundeyan nu su..
Chadhe outfit..
Teri mutiyare
(DHRUV and ALYA danced with the beats and imorovised MANIK.)

Goriyan kalai jive dudh te malai
Khul jaan ge naseeb ohde
Jehde haath aayi ni
Goriyan kalai jive dudh te malai
(MANIK took NANDINI's wrist and sang eyeing her that your wrist are white like milk and the person ho got your wrists he got lucky coz you are a lucky charm NANDINI as returned gesture kissed MANIK left cheek while he blushed a little.)

Khul jaan ge naseeb ohde
Jehde haath aayi ni (x2)
(DHRUV sang looking at ALYA ait means he is saying that the person who got you is lucky and the person is me.)

Ve gaye takk gin lakk de hulare
Outfit teri mutiyare
Ve koi ajj karau kaare
Outfit teri mutiyaare
Mundeyan nu suli chaade
Outfit teri mutiyaare (x2)
(As earlier)

MANIK ends the song while others are still dancing and he secretly pulls NANDINI to a corner as he wants to spend some time and instantly fussed his lips on hers NANDINI also gave in and started responding him with equal fervour as he cannot control himself anymore and after singing song for her he alteast deserve a reward.

So as promised "sweetybh" i am back with next update and i love you all my readers hope you all are going to like it and dont forget to drop comments and keep voting i am desperately waiting for your comments.