CHAPTER 17

After finishing their dinner at DHABA all moved towards their car they also told ABHI to join them to farmhouse.
When they reached there it was late night.

AT FARMHOUSE

Everyone was hell tired they just want to sleep so they asked MANIK about their room to which MANIK escort them one by one to their room in which MANAN and DHRULYA were sharing the room and others took single rooms all changes themselves in thr room and slept.

In MANAN'S room

As soon as they enter MANIK said finally alone and closing door he pull NANDINI towards him and kissed her cheeks she kissed his heart and hugged him MANIK first told NANDINI to change clothes she noffe her head and goes to washroom she change inside and came out in the mean time MANIK also changed his clothes in the room he wore a red vest and black lower.

NANDINI looks at him and goes to bed she sat on the bed with the help of bed rest MANIK soon joins her on bed and placed his hed in her lap she feeling him started ruffling his hair he also closes his eyes both were silent for sometime.

NANDINI broke the silence and called MANIK he just hummed she then said MANIK i think CABIR and NAVYA like each other MANIK listening this sat with a jerk and look at her with making his eyes widened and said NANDINI what are you saying do you know what you are talking about aisa kuch nahi hai you must b misunderstood he wassaying all this and was not ready to listen to her she had enough now and placed her lips on his to shut him he got startled by the sudden kiss and was taken aback ahe bites his lower lip to enter inside his mouth and he let her dominate his mouth she explored the each and every corner of his mouth and after getting breathless both pull apart she rested her forehead on him abd said shhhh! kitna bolte ho tum MANIK meri puri baat toh sun lete bas kuch b sunte hi hyper ho jate ho she then sat in his lap and cupped his face and said MANIK m nt lying i observed this and now i think we had to make them realise their feelings for each other please support me and let them also feel the true love like we feel for each other.

MANIK nodded like akid and said ok! But after getting back to his teasing mood he said waise NANDINI its not that bad to made me shut ma mouth and next time i ll make sure that i ll do it purposely so that you can kiss me in front of all she blushed and hit his chest playfully and said MANII.... to which he got shocked to hear MANII... from her mouth and ased what syou called she got scared thinking he got angry for calling him MANII.. an d started stammering vo mai MANIK vo mai.... he made her look at him as she was looking downwards he cupped her face kissed her forehead and said NANDINI relax m not angry u can call me with whatever name you like you know i ll never mind hearing such words from you even i love it when you called me she was looking at him silently with tears of joy in her eyes as to she can never imagine to which extent he loves her she hugged him tightly coz she was not able to control her emotions of joy and was holding his vest tightly he was trying to look at her but she just clinged to him mire and more he stooped partinng him and let her do what she wants after getting satisfy she pulled apart and kissed his temple he looks at her and said nkw better she noddedand kised his both palms he was enjoying her touch but getting back to his mischeavouly mood he said waise agar tum har bar aise compensate karongi toh mujhe pehle hi bata dena you know mujhe unexpectedly itna kuch mila h aur jab mai tumari is types k moves expect karne lag jaonga mera toh jackpot lag jaega
Saying this he winked at her and pull her closer he was about to kiss her lips again bit she puts her palm on her lips and said bas ab aur nahi he make a puppy face but she was not giving up this time she made lie on bed and lie herself on her resting her head on his chest and said abhi bahut hua now sleep kal humein bahut kam karna hai ok he made a puppy face again asking her for his candy but she was stubborn said no and sleep now he took a deep breathe and said Fine to which she smiled and kissed his heart and said good night and drifted to sleep he also smiled and cuddling her more in his arms kissed her forehead and said goodnight and fall asleep joining her in her dreams.

Hello everyone m back with next update and let me know how many of you are waiting for make out of Manan i ll give you update but after knowing how much eager you are and let me inform you also that i already penn down the awaited part but i ll update only after getting your response so keep supporting,voting and commenting and thanx once again for liking this story now you enjoy this and i ll leave so take care peeps bye.