CHAPTER 61

Next afternoon,At Taj hotel,MANAN'S room

MANAN were sleeping cuddling each other and a blissful smile was playing on their lips both were dreaming of each other suddenly MANIK's phone started ringing which was placed on the lamp table besides their bed he stirred and sleepily reached for his phone he opened his one eye to check whose calling and seeing the caller id he gritted his teeth.

The call was of CABIR which irked MANIK he moved out of the bed wearing his boxers he went towards the balcony and picked up the call.

Before MANIK could say something CABIR started speaking and said MANIK baba before you start shouting on me just hear me out i want your help hearing help MANIK got worried and asked what happen CABIR is everything alright?

After hearing him CABIR got nervous and stammeringly said MANIK vo mai... vo... ummm... vo..... hearing him MANIK got more worried and asked what is it CABIR? You are scaring the hell out of me listening him CABIR took a deep breathe and said it once mujheNAVYAkoproposekarnahainkaisekaru MANIK didn't understand anything and asked WHAT?

MANIK was frustated now so he again ask this time not with concern but angrily what the hell is this CABIR?
Bol kya ra hai?
Dhreere bol taki main bhi samjh saku
Calming himself again CABIR said Mujhe NAVYA ko propose karna hai kaise karu? After listening his each and everything MANIK till now who was angry brusted out in fits of laughter hearing his all time joyaly CABIRAA... getting nervous.

On the other side CABIR got irriated and said stop laughing yar.. here i am getting nervous and tu wahan has ra have some mercy and help me .

MANIK stopped laughing and calming himaelf he said seriously CABIR tujhe subha-subha koi aur joke nahi mila jo ab ye naya prank kar ra tu ek kam kar rehne de kyounki after hearing all this i am already laughing like hell abhi tune kuch aur bola toh main apni hasi ni control kar paonga as soon as MANIK said this CABIR got irritaed more and said shoutingly I am serious MANIK dont take all this as a joke i heartily want to propose NAVYA and want to start a new life with her i really like her please help me this time after hearing him MANIK was calmed and said Ok dude i ll help you dont worry but for now just relax ok dont be nervous will be there soon and we ll also gonna take NANDINI's advice as more than us she knows NAVYA well so just chill and dont get tensed hearing him CABIR got relax and said Fine then i ll meet you at your place and dont tell NANDINI i myself will told her Ok.

MANIK just hmmed... and said as you say dude... after some more discussuion MANIK ended the call and moved towards bed where NANDINI was still sleeping peacefully like a baby and a small smile was playing on her face.

MANIK again lied beside her and taking her in his arms he began nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck dropping feather like kisses on her nape just to wake her and feeling his touch NANDINI smiled and blushlingly opened her eyes she cups MANIK'S face and said sweetly good morning MANI.... after listening his favourite voice MANIK still continues nuzzling and made his hold more tightly on her waist he hides himself more in her hairs and dropping feather like kiss on her nape again said good morning BABY.... and again drop a kiss on her nape.

NANDINI shivered after his kiss and hides herself more in his chest while MANIK smirked against the nape of her neck and this time bites her neck which makes the butterflies danced again in her stomach.

NANDIMI shiveringly said stop it MANIK dont do this you are making this hard for me after hearing her MANIK smiled and after freeing himself from hdr nape cupping her face said Baby you are so irrisistable that i cannot control myself after hearing him NANDINI blushed scarlet and hides herself in his neck.

MANIK smiled and after loosening his hold on her waist and said I love you BABY hearing him NANDINI moved away from his neck and coming close to his lips said I love you more MANI.. and lovingly placed her lips on his lips making his eyes wide and surprised from her kiss MANIK didnt replied from some seconds but after regestering everything he also started kissing back in need of oxygen both broke the kiss.

MANIK look at NANDINI and said smirking eviley said wow BABY i must say tum day by day kafi daring hoti ja rahi ho chance mila nahi k you start your romance hmmm... kuch karna padega aise toh tum mujhe bhi piche chor dogi after hearing MANIK'S these line NANDINI blushed giving competition to tomato whereas MANIK bites his bottom lip to control his smile.

NANDINI after controlling her blush slapped MANIK'S left shoulder leaving him laughing but NANDINI being the MINI-MONSTER who can she let him laughing on her so to take her revenge and taling advantage she started tickling him leaving MANIK guffaing like a kid he was laughing more now because of tickling whereas NANDINI along with MANIK was laughing not able to control anymore of tickling MANIK still laughing begged please baby i cant take this anymore stop with your tickles hearing him NANDINI smirked and said ab kya hua MR. MALHOTRA ab chedenge aap mujhe ya ni to stop this MANIK said ok baby you won i lost now please stop tIckling and lets move.

NANDINI acts like thinking and said ok MR. MALHOTRA i forgave you next time dont mess with me she said this and was about to move when MANIK grab her hand and flipped their position and this time he was above her MANIK gives her his famous evil smirk and said not so soon Baby Now its my turn he said this and started tickling her.

NANDINI was laughing and tears were coming from the corner her eyes due to laughing like hell but MANIK was in no mood to back out he was laughing along with her after some more tickling and not able to control anymore NANDINI said still laughing please...please...please... MANI... please stop i cannot take this anymore please stop it now hearing her MANIK said are baby ab kya hua ab bolo na who won? Hearing him NANDINI said ok..ok.. ok... you won like always now please stop tickling me seeing her MANIK stopped tickling and said so now you get it ab se dont mess with me ok....

Before NANDINI could say anything or take a breathe MANIK immediately placed his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately and hungerily the kiss was full of love but was filled with love both started nibbling each other lips the oxygen was long forgetton the kiss was so intense that NANDINI feels a black out but responding with his she let it go and after some kissing each other for 10 minutes both break it panting heavily after taking some breathes MANIK with soft hands cups her cheeks and asked R U OK?  NANDINI nodded her head and MANIK pecked her lips again.

Hello everyone first of all sorry for being so late but kya karun was busy in studies.

Now coming back to update here is a next part hope you readers will like it.
This update is full of MANAN and their love and dont forget to comment just let me know how you guys like the update and please if you like this update then keep voting it means alot to me.

My works:
1-we live for each other
2-love or sacrifice
3-you are my only dream
4-heal or feel