CHAPTER 59

MANAN with others came back to living hall where the party is going now its time for new year and all started counting
10.........
9........
8.......
7......
6.....
5....
4...
3..
2.
1

HAPPY NEW YEAR they all shouted and hugged each other MANAN hugged each other very tightly while MANIK pecked NANDINI lips and said HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY.... I LOVE YOU.... while NANDINI blushed and pecking his lips back NANDINI replied HAPPY NEW YEAR MANI... I LOVE YOU TOO.... and again hugged each other breaking hug they embraced their friends CHACHA-CHACHI,RISHAB and ABHI.

MANIK comes to RISHAB he first apologised for his behaviour and then hugged him while RISHAB patted his head and said its ok MANIK for the first time feels an elder brother love his eyes got moist but he blinked the tears away and hugged more tightly breaking hug both smiled and moved towards NANDINI who was talking to ABHI.

Everyone was enjoy and talking suddenly MANIK's Phone buzzed he took out his phone and after reading the message he smirked and bites his lower lip as he knows what is coming next so he excused himself and left the party.

MANIK went back to his home and after changing clothes he left from there.

                            (Manik's outfit)

MANIK quickly drove towards his desitnation

AT TAJ HOTEL

After parking his car MANIK quickly moved to reception to confirm his suite number the receptionist got lost in his charms MANIK got irritated and snapped his fingers in front of her to bring her back the receptionist told his suite to him while MANIK quickly ran to elevator because he was so excited he reached at 5th flooelr and moved to his suite his suite number was 999 reaching there he pull out his other key which receptionist gives her as the one key is already taken he after unlocking the suite entered and after locking it he moved to enter the room but was mesmerised to see the suite.

                      (MANIK'SROOM)

As soon as he entered the room he saw a girl standing near window facing her back to him he was mesmerised to see the girl wearing a mehroon silk lingerine.