CHAPTER 7 (edited)

Night at hospital 9:00

MANAN were sleeping peacefully in each others arms from a long time and due to this her throat got dried and suddenly NANDINI start coughing she was searching for water she saw the water jug is on right side where MANIK is sleeping and NANDINI was trying to take jug but due to her injured hand she cannot she extended her hand to take the jug but was unable to do so she suddenly hissed in pain which made MANIK to open his eyes as he was just pretending to sleep he was awake from the time NANDINI coughed he just wanted to know what she will do he was waiting for her to call him but she was not in mood to awake him after sometime she stopped struggling and awake MANIK after hearing her voice he staraightened himself and sits on bed and pour water in glass he gives the glass to her she drank it in one go as she was thristy MANIK takes the glass from her and stood up he sat on the nearby stool he look at her and glared at her she was shocked seeing him like this and asked him "what happened?" he holds her shoulder and asked "NANDINI DO YOU LOVE ME" she was stunned to hear this she replied 'she do' but he again asked REALLY to which she nod her head then he takes her hand and said "NANDINI if you love me then why didnt you wake me the moment you opened your eyes" she looked at him and replied "MANIK i didnt wanted to wake you because you were sleeping peacefully after all this" she said this and looked down MANIK made her look at him and cupping her cheeks in hands said "NANDINI there is not you and me its US we are one soul,one body and our hearts are also one and I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD.... IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM PAIN THEN I AM ALSO SUFFERING FROM PAIN.... IF YOU EXIST ONLY THEN I EXIST IN THIS WORLD....... YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING NANDINI IF YOU LIVE I ALSO LIVES.... YOU ARE MY LIFE NANDINI AND THE MOMENT YOU WOKE UP I ALSO GOT AWAKE..... I WAS JUST NOTICING YOU WHAT WILL YOU DO.... NANDINI I AM NOT SAYING TO STOP YOAURSELF FROM STRUGGLING..... I AM JUST SAYING.... IF YOU ARE IN PAIN THEN PLEASE LET ME HEAL YOU.... LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOU... I NOT ONLY WANTS TO BE YOUR LOVER.... I WANT TO BE YOUR LOVE,YOUR FRIEND,YOUR BEST FRIEND,YOUR HUSBAND,YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER .....

NANDINI I WANT TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE MINE.... NANDINI PLEASE DONT SEPARATE ME FROM YOU I LL DIE THE NEXT MOMENT IF I GOT SEPARATED FROM YOU.

MANIK said all this with teary eyes and she was just silently listening to him with tears flowing from her eyes as soon as he finished all this she flung in his arms and hugged him tightly he was also hugging her and both were crying holding each other after sometime both broke the hug and looked at each other with a smile playing on their lips he kissed her forehead and took her in his arms again both were cuddling each other.

This whole scene was witnessed by their friends who was standing outside the room looking at the couple from window they also entereed inside the room as soon as door as MANAN heard sound of opening of door both look at the door and soon they saw themselves in their friends arms who wants to protect MANAN from every evil all broke the hug and stood around MANAN.

CABIR started his rantings and said "yaar waise bahut jayda emotional ho gaya aaj mai toh thak gaya" MANAN,DHRULYA,MUKTI AND NAVYA roll their eyes and said Shutup! CABIR.

CABIR looks at them and said "what shutup i am just saying i am tired aur kya" they chuckled at this and started talking to NANDINI asking about her health and how is she feeling now to which she smilingly said 'she is fine.'

As she was talking to others but their was one person who was just looking at her with love filled eyes and that person is none other than MANIK MALHOTRA who was thanking god for saving his life.

CABIR was noticing all this and asked "MANIK isn't she beautiful" MANIK who was lost in her said "she is very beautiful."

MANIK realised what he said and started looking here there as he knows what will CABIR do now and CABIR'S next step left MANIK baffled he got stunned.

CABIR pushed MANIK on NANDINI due to which he kissed her lips in front of all his friends and due to this move NANDINI was blushing hard.

MANAN both straightened themselves and glared at CABIR who was behaving like nothing happened he settled him besides MANIK and said #i was just making your work easy as you cannot kissed her in openly and i accidentally make u kissed her hearing him MANIK blushed a little and replied sarcastially.... THANKU to which CABIR reply your most welcome and said "waise MANIK mujhe pata nahi tha k tu itna desperate hai k hospital mein b tu tera koochikoo chalo kar dega hamare aage to chalta hai but agar yahan doctor nurse ya NANDINI k chacha chachi hote toh vo kya sochte tera to ghar basne se pehle hi ujard jata aur tu devdas ban jata" all laughed at this while MANIK greeted his teeth and said seriously CABIR.

CABIR looks at MANIK and said "yes seriously MANIK tu toh devdas banta hi banta sath mein mujhe b banata as you know i am single tu kisi ladki ko apne paas aane ni deta aur teri vajah se mai b bachleor reh jata coz teko sambhalna is very difficult man and teko sambhalne k chakar mein meri jawani beet jati." All was laughing at this including NANDINI.
MANIK smiled a bit looking at NANDINI and gestured a thanku to CABIR through his eyes CABIR also gestured MANIK no need through eyes.

CABIR comtinues his drama and said "chalo shukar hai filal yahan koi ni varna hum to aise hi reh jate baechlor anyways waise MANIK ek baat toh btao hum log itni deir se bahar the toh tum log akele andar kar kya rahe the vo bhi itni deir tum logon ko sharm ni aati atleast hospital mein toh thoda control kar lete but ni tum dono se toh control hi nahi hota acha kar to rahe but door toh lock kar lete abhi hum aae koi aur aata aur tumein kisi aur situation mein dekh leta toh u know na MANIK what i mean" hearing him all was controlling their laughter and NANDINI was blushing like a tomato understanding the meaning of CABIR words MUKTI supports him and said "kya yar CABIR tu khud samjh hi ja ye dono andar kya kar rahe the kyounki ye dono usi mein toh expert hai"

All of them understood their double meanings and MANAN were blushing like hell looking here and there avoiding each others gaze and to add more fun NAVYA said "waise guys agar tum sab abhi kar loge toh tum log apni first night ko kaise special banaoge "CABIR seconded her and said..... "yes guys NAVYA is right vaise ek baat toh btado humein have you guys done it or not after saying this CABIR stood up and ran all around the room as MANIK was chasing him running behind him and was saying "CABIR k bache ruk tu teko toh mai batata hoon k i had done it or not"
... both were running and all was enjoying the live Tom & jerry show after getting breatheless CABIR lies on the bed and MANIK took the blanket spread it all over him and started hitting CABIR while CABIR was screaming to stop but all his efforts were going in vein coz MANIK was in no mood to stop and others were laughing holding their stomach and tears were coming from their eyes due to constant laughing after getting enough of beating CABIR
MANIK also lied himself on CABIR .

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WROTE TODAY AND M SORRY FOR THIS PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER AND I PROMISE YOU THAT I LL GIVE U A NEXT ROCKING UPDATE.