CHAPTER 58

Hearing CHACHI'S voice MANAN looked up while the gang smirked as they got chance to tease MANAN as they know CHACHI will also pull their legs with then and how can they miss a golden opportunity.

CABIR started his fun and said dekh MANIK hum kab se tujhe keh rahe k chal-chal CHACHI tumhe dhund ri par tu h k tujhe romance se fursat nahi ab dekh aa gai na CHACHI ab de jawab tu inhi ko hearing him MANAN's eyes got widened and their mouth's got opened while gang was suppressing their smiles and to add more fun DHRUV poke his nose the gang were shocked to see DHRUV but they registered the shock while MANAN were still standing like statues.

DHRUV started and said ha buddy maine bhi tujhe kitna bolaya par tu hai k sun hi ni ra tha abhi dekh CHACHI ko aana hi pad gaya he said this while MANIK was standing there dumb as he got another shock of DHRUV teasing.

DHRUV winked at CABIR to which he winked back but their winking session was interupted by CHACHI and she said Sachi bacho tumne itna bulaya inhe aur upar se ye hai k itne busy ek dusre mein k inhone dhayan hi ni dia hey mere SACHE PATSHAH (its punjabis or sikhs god name and CHACHI being the punjabi so hope you guys will understand.)

CHACHI continues Kya hoga in bacho ka ek hamara time tha jahan ladka-ladki milte tak nahi the aur ek aaj ka time hain jahan ladka-kadki sunte nahi she said this and glared at MANAN who gulped their saliava thinking CHACHI is serious.

MUKTI interfares CHACHI's self-talk and said aap bilkul thik keh rahe ho CHACHI dekhiye na inhe toh koi farak hi ni padta dekhiye abhi bhi kaise ek dusre ka hath pakad k khade hue hearing her MANAN quickly pulled their hands back while MANIK shoots draggers to MUKTI and NANDINI was looking here and there being embarrassed.

While NAVYA also shared her part and said haan CHACHI hamare patna mein bhi aisa hota hai hamare amma-bauji humein aise dekh lete toh pata nahi kya gazab ho jata hearing her CABIR nodded his head in disbelief and muttered ise kehte hain typical black and white madhubala NAVYA heard this and glaring at CABIR asked kya kaha tumne To which CABIR stammeringly replied k...ku....kuch...nahi... seeing CABIR like this gang smirked including MANIK while NANDINI was bitting her lips feeling nervous.

They were busy but one person present their was confused that was ALYA and her next sentence made everyone bang their heads in wall the sentence was guys what is this bao... bao... haan bauji.... hearing her MANIK muttered bas isi ki kami reh gai thi under his breathe.

The gang chuckled as they knew its waste to make ALYA understand HINDI so they again diverted their heads back to CHACHI while DHRUV looks at ALYA and replied baby i ll tell you meaning later righ now just chuck it ok while ALYA nodded and said ok..

MANIK look at CHACHI and asked chachi ye sab choriye aur btaiye aap kyu humein dhund rahi thi i mean kuch kam tha hearing her everyone's attention came back and CHACHI said haan vo isliye kyunki 12 bajne wale hain chalo sab wahan wait kar rahe she said this and pointed her index finger towards party hall.

MANIK being the sona-munda of CHACHI how can he neglect her and on top of that how can he let his image get ruined in front of CHACHI that too beacause of his friends silly teasing so he obediently to not ruin his image again said haan CHACHI kyun nahi chalo NANDINI chalein he said this and with eyes made NANDINI understand while she also nodded and said haa...haan... CHACHI chaliye na ye sab toh bas aise hi kuch bhi bolte hain hum chalte hain she said this and held CHACHI's left hand to drag her.

NANDINI was about to drag her when CABIR again poke his nose and said han..haan ab toh tum bologi hi na kyunki he was about to say something when MANIK grabbing CABIR's shoulder and greeting his teeth said CABIR chal na kyun ab time waste kar ra dekh CHACHI ka tum logo ki wajah se kitba time waste ho gaya he said this and gives a smile to CHACHI who was confused now CABIR was about to say something when MANIK's whispered something in his ear which made CABIR gulped saliava  the sentence was agar ab tu kuch bola toh mai sabke samne bta donga k tere dil mein NAVYA sorry-sorry teri black n white MADHUBALA k liye feelings hain you want me to tell this if it is so then wait i ll tell this he said this and looked at others and said vo CHACHI he waa about to say something when CABIR said lets go CHACHI while hearing him MANIK smirked and winked at NANDINI to which she pressed her lips to control her laugh while others were confused.

Finally i finished it oops sorry hello lovelies missed my update well i dont think so agar karte toh update mangte but looks like you dont want but its ok as i also didnt got time to write any update but here i am back with new update hope you readers will like it i just manage to write this.

Now m leaving and just enjoy reading this chapter and drop your comments and votes to let me know till then i love you all.