CHAPTER 44

After laughing whole heartily MUKTI and NANDINI removes their wigs and that dardi while ALYA and NAVYA both removes pallu they again laughed looking at each other and shared a group hug in the meantime boys also came to them MANIK was the first one who said that was really amazing i must say you all girls were too good CABIR continued and said yeah m totally agreeing with him i thought i am the biggest prankster but you guys prove me wrong DHRUV and ABIMANYU gives a salute to them while girls were feeling really special after boys comments NANDINI saw MANIK looking at her with proud eyes he just wants to take her to a corner and wants to spend sometime with her alone but he cant he was helpless and morover there all friends are with them he made a puppy face looking at her while she gestured a kiss to him his face brightened up and he instantly returned the fervour both composed themselves as they heard NAVYA saying boys to get ready now coz its their turn MANIK come out of his MANAN land and decided to talk to girls for ehich they came here he was about to say something when CABIR spoke and said haan vo hum ye bolne aae the k hum saree ni pehnege.

All girls got angry and flared their nostrils and shouted what? To which ABHIMANYU continues and said haan hum nahi pahenge afterall humari b koi reputation hai all three boys supported him and MANIK said haan nahi pahenge and he is right afterall and how you girls thinks that we would wear that saree NANDINI glared at him what you mean nahi dalenge humne decide kia tha na ye sab dal k trolling karna toh bas ab aap log dalenge matlab dalenge thats final hearing NANDINI he got quite as he cant made her angry while others looks at MANIK in disbelief and he gives them i-am-helpless-look finding no escape they said Fine and moved to hotel to change while girls smirked.

It was the night when they all went back to hotel After reaching hotel boys saw the stuff kept on the bed they first wore their clothes as after this they have to check out the hotel as there is not any reason to stay at hotel so first they change themselves into their clothes MANIK wore a black shirt and with a denim half jacket and blue fadded jeans CABIR wore a white shirt with black blazer and blue jeans DHRUV wore a red shirt and black half jacket while ABHIMANYU wore a yellow t-shirt with blue blazer they got rady but now the confusion was who will wear the saree and dardi+wig they were about to think on it when suddenly they all together pounced on wig and dardi and started fighting for it MANIK was the first one he pulls that wig and dardi towards him and said nahi mai pehnoga i am not going to wear that saree and thats final CABIR argued and pulled it to himself and said tu kyu nahi pehnega tu kya kahi ka PRESIDENT hai ho tu nahi pehnega this time ABHIMANYU pull it to himself and said nahi tum dono mein se koi ni pahenga mai pehnoga and MANIK tu mujhe tere hone wale saaley ko saree pehnaga meri behn ko pata chala na choregi ni tujhe aur upar se soch le shaadi b ni karaonga tum dono ki DHRUV pulls it to himself and said are bhaad mein jae tum teeno k logics pehnoga toh mai hi saree toh mai b nahi pehne wala they all started fighting like a kid who fights for the toy.

On the other side girls also got ready NANDINI wore a black dress and loose her hairs curly MUKTI wore a black and white dress with straight hairs ALYA wore a red dress and she made a puff for her hairs while NAVYA wore a baby pink dress all girls got ready soon and moved towards boys room to saw them.

As soon as they entered their room the sigh in front of them made them froze at their place as they  saw boys fighting for wig and they looked all of them in disbelief the girls shouted together STOP IT hearing girls voice boys straightened themselves and the wig and dardi fell down from the hands of MANIK girls moved towards them and stands in front of their partner crossing their hands near chest NANDINI looking at MANIK asked what was that he  looking downward  nodded his head in NO he was standing their so innocently that she wants to eat him alive but shooing it away she looks at him with fake anger while next was NAVYA she was standing in front of the CABIR and said humein laga tum dikhne mein sirf joker ho but aaj tumne prove kar dia k tum dikhne nahi but actually mein joker ho next was the ALYA who is standing in frint of the DHRUV and said i didnt expected this from you i thought you are a shy guy but no you are toh like an angry bird now it was turn for ABHIMANYU he was looking downwards MUKTI glared at hima and said you were toh saying you love to make people happy now tell me is this the way to make people happy by fighting with them.

Boys were looking for a reason when girls looks at each other and brusted out in laughter as first seeing the boy condition and second due to the way they were fighting they were laughing holding their stomachs while boys made an irritated face first seeing girls laughing like hell and secondly they still didnt decide who is going to wear what CABIR was the first one to shout and said would you girls please stop laughing as due to your this stupid task we are fighting girls after hearing him straightened themselves but again brust out in laughter MUKTI lookind at them said guys look at your faces you guys are looking damb funny right now with those expressions on your face they laughed alot but they straightend themselves and said ok we girls will help you out in thi relax they said this and again stood in front of each other.

After composing themselves girls took the wig,dardi and saree NANDINI first took the wig and made MANIK wear it he smirked as he waa waiting fir the opprtunity to get close to his girl and getting it he pulls her close from her waist while she showed him his eyes but he was least affected she then made him wear that dardi and glasses MANIK started going near her lips he bent down and finding everyone busy in themselves he instantly oecked her lips while she slapped his shoulder and smiles.

Next was the CAVYA NAVYA took the saree and started drapping it while  CABIR was looking at NAVYA and said Madhubala kya kar rahi ho mujhe bahi oehnni ye saree NAVYA shushed him and said chup raho tum aur humein hmara kaam karne do she makes CABIR wears that saree while he angrily glared at him.

Next was DHRULYA ALYA took the other wig dardi and glasses and made him wear that while DHRUV kissed her cheeks as a thank you for saving me gestured to which she smiles.

Next was MUKBHI MUKTI made ABHIMANYU wears the saree while he was looking at her with love filled eyes MUKTI asked what to which he nodded as nothing.

After made every boy ready girls got out of boys grip and said chalo ab boys look at them with puppy face but they were least affected from their faces and moved out of the room while boys follow them as it time for them to get embarrassed.

So here you guys go with next uodate and yeah in next update you all are going to read about boys trolling hope you all will like it dont forgef to share your views m waiting for your comments and votes.

My works:

1)manan:we live for each other

2)manan:love or sacrifice