CHAPTER 31

At Club:

After some dancing all moved towards the table to have dinner all sat together and have dinner with discussing the time to leave farmhouse and get back to MUMBAI everyone got sad as they have to leave tommorrow specially MANIK as due to this trip he got habituated to sleep with NANDINI by taking her in his arms holding her tightly closed to his heart but shooing away the mere thought he finishing dinner taking NANDINI'S hand goes to dance floor for spending some alone time with her soft music was playing in the background both were looking deep into each others eyes forgetting everything around them suddenly MANIK started singing the song:

Guys you can imagine MANAN doing couple dance

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
Gungunane ki wajah tum ho
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..
O re piya re..
(MANIK was looking deep in NANDINI's eyes as if he was trying to feel her presence around him his heartbeats was running in a different flow he was culping her face with so much intensity that she was there standing just noticing him)

O re lamhe tu kahin mat jaa
Ho sake toh umr bhar tham jaa
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re.. piyaa re..
(Both were dancing NANDINI was listening him only beacuse she knows he is singing for her only and right now he is trying to show his love in the form of this melody which is heart touching everyone left the dance floor just to see the couple who are madly in love with each other.)

Dhoop aaye toh, chhaanv tum laana
Khwahishon ki baarishon mein
Bheeg sang jaana (x2)
(MANIK pull her closer with a jerk and made his grip more tight on her waist and sang these lines as he was trying to say her that whenever darkness engulf me then you just be there and just be with me in that darkness to overcome it with your light she nodded and made her grip more stronger around his neck.)

Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re.. piya re..
(Both were swirling and was dancing and their friends were just blessing them to keep both love birds like this together forever NANDINI leaves her ballets and placed her feets on his to decrease the remaining distance between them.)

Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum
Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum
Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum
Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum
Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re.. piya re..
(MANIK kissed her forehead and she blushed he lifted her up and twirled her he bring her down and joins their forehead he again twirled her and sang back hugging her both were lost in their own world.)

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
Gungunane ki wajah tum ho
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re.. piya re...
Piya re...
Wo o ho... oo...
(NANDINI placed her head on his chest while he danced with the flow of music her eyes got moist because of happiness she broke apart and looked into his eyes he wiped the alone tear from his thumb and nodded a NO finishing song MANIK then pull her and embraced her in his protective arms she responded back with equal fervour.)

MANIK kissed her hairs and whispered an I love you to whiche NANDINI cltuched the back of his blazer more into her hands and said I LOVE YOU TOO and kissed his heart.

MANIK breaks the hug and bend down to kiss her lips and she also closed eyes seeing him coming closer to kiss her he was about tho kiss her when Their trance was broken by a lot hands of appluads including their friends who was till now enjoying MANIK immediately backed off NANDINI blushed while MANIK also got nervous CAVYA,MIKBHI,DHRULYA goes to them and to enlighten the mood CABIR said kya baat hai MANIK BABA Tu toh public mein b shuru ho gaya humare aage toh chal ye normal baat h but kuch toh sharam kar leta public ki vo bechare kya sochenge hmare aage yoh jitna marzi koochi koo kar par public k aage toh thoda control kar na MANAN blushed hearing him NANDINI was turning red while MANIK was looking here and there ALYA saw MANIK blushing and said aww MANIK you are blushing MANIK was trying to avoid their gaze when MUKTI replied instead of MANIK and said teasingly ALYA tu kya baat kar rahi MANIK kahan se blush karega ye toh MONSTER h na NANDINI ka MONSTER jise bas gussa karna aata hai NANDINI hearing NANDINI ka MONSTER blushed more and started biting her lower lips while MANIK smiled a little but hiding it instantly and composing himself said shutup guys kahi toh baksh dia karo thak ni jate tum humein embarass karne mein jab dekho mauka milte hi humein tease karna shuru ho jate ho this time instead of MUKTI and CABIR DHRUV replied and said are MANIK hum toh wait hi isi chance ka karte hai kab mouka mile aur kab hum tumhe chedhe hearing him CABIR said wah topiwale aaj toh tune dil jeet liya aaj toh tune mera i am proud of you MANIK rolled his eyes and said seriously CABIR and looking at DHRUV said buddy tu bhi shru ho gaya m telling you tu na is CABIR aur MUKTI se dur reh MUKBIR glared at him and CABIR sang faking tears dost dost na raha and said thik h MANIK ab teri wajah se aaj yeh din b dekh lia jahan ek dost ne dusre dost ko humse dur rehne ko bol dia seeing this MANIK glared at him said CABIR tu chup kar warna yahan sabke samne pitega hearing MANIK CABIR instantly shut his mouth and said MANIK tu serious kyu hota hai mai toh bas mazak kar raha tha everyone brust out in laugh seeing CABIR helpless look NANDINI being the peace maker said enough guys lets head back to farmhouse as its late now and we have to leave tommorrow for mumbai all nodded and left from club.

Late update sorry i was busy hope you readers going to like it keep commenting and voting.