CHAPTER 62

After some romance MANAN were just cuddling and was looking deep in each other's eyes none was ready to break their eye contact but due to a very loud thunderstrom their eye contact got break and in fear of sudden loud voice NANDINI hugged MANIK tightly both were not ready to broke their proximity.

MANIK made his hold tight on her and said baby relax its just a thunderstorm why are you getting scared i am here na with you so just take a deep breathe and look at me.

NANDINI did what MANIK told her she looks at him while MANIK cupped her face and kissed her forehead as he knows this can relax her easily NANDINI tried to make her free from his hold but MANIK was not ready to leave her.

Suddenly it started to rain and that was it for NANDINI seeing rain she got excited and look at MANIK she made a cute pout and said MANI... leave me na see its raining lets get drenched in rain MANIK pecked NANDINI'S pout and said as you say BABY tumko barish mein bheegna toh hum bhegenge NANDINI like a kid hugged MANIK and kissed his cheeks she was about to get up when she realished she is still naked she blushed and started looking here and there for something to wear.

Suddenly her eyes fell on the right side of bed where MANIK was lying and his shirt was placed near the nightstand on the floor MANIK understood this and picking his shirt he gives it to NANDINI she got shocked as without teasing her MANIK gives his shirt to her but shooing it away she made her way out of bed.

NANDINI wore MANIK's shirt and ran to balcony to enjoy the rain while MANIK was lying on the bed and was just looking at her.

On the other hand NANDINI started playing with rain drops seeing her playing he thought of joining her in rain wearing his boxers and jeans MANIK made his way to balcony.

MANIK was standing on the door of balcony with hands folded near his chest and taking full support of the door watching her love only he was watching her small-small activities when NANDINI collects water in her hands and also splashing it like a kid.

MANIK's eyes fell on his guitar which was placed on the couch that NANDINI brings it with her he walked towards the couch and picking his guitar again came to balcony standing again on the door MANIK tuned his guitar and started playing it.

NANDINI's attention got diverted after hearing the tunning of guitar she turned around and saw MANIK playing it her heartbeats started beating fast she knows what is coming next.

As soon as MANIK saw her turning around he winked at her and gives her a flying kiss and seeing her drenched that too in his shirt made his day and he started singing.

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lammbi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana

(MANIK sang and his eyes were just fixed on NANDINI who was standing in balcony and was getting drenched in rain hearing her favourite voice NANDINI look at MANIK who was staring at her with those love filled eyes seeing his intense gaze NANDINI blushed hard and turned towards railing taking support of railings NANDINI took a deep breathe but soon her breathe turned in sigh and her body shivered when she finds him close to her MANIK was standing just behind her.)

Mujhko alfaaz bana lo
Dil ki awaaz bana lo
Gehra sa raaz bana lo jaana
Nasha hoon main behakne do
Mere qatil mujhe jeene ka haq toh do

(MANIK sang and made her turn towards him due to blushing NANDINI was looking down at her feets MANIK kept his finger under her chin and continues his singing and as soon as NANDINI made eye contact with MANIK she forgot everything she drown herself in his choclately brown eyes which were showing his love which is unimaginable and walked towards him.)

Mujhe apne sirhane pe
Thodi si jagah de do
Mujhe neend na aane ki
Koi toh wajah de do (x2)

(Reaching near him NANDINI cupped his face while MANIK continues his singing it means he is saying that give me some space on your pillow and also gives me the reason of not sleeping hearing his words NANDINI blushed increases and crosses all limits she made herself free from his hold moved towards other side.)

Hawa hoon main lipat ne do
Mere qatil mujhe jeene ka haq toh do

(MANIK continues his singing leaving his guitar he slowly very slowly walked towards her he was facing her back while NANDINI was breathing hard to calm herself soon MANIK reached behind her and took her in a back hug he slowly removed her hairs from her right shoulder and kept them on her left shoulder and took her in a back hug his hands made her way on her front body MANIK opened her first button of shirt NANDINI holds his hand when his hands moved down and he was opening her next button as If conveying him to stop but rain and NANDINI made him loose his all senses.)

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana

(MANIK sang and from his teeths removed NANDINI'S shirt from her right shoulder leaving wet kisses he bites her collarbone and left his love mark there and both were getting drenched in rain.everything around them was blooming and the nature and goddess of love was blessing the couple who dont need any reason to love they were lost in each other.)

Tere sang guzar jaaye
Yeh umar jo baki hai
Hasdo na zara khul ke
Kaahe ki udaasi hai (x2)

(MANIK sang and drag her again in balcony and now both were getting drenched in rain again a loud thunderstorm Scared NANDINI she hugged MANIK tightly again while he also made his hold tight on her he was bit by bit loosing his senses and this hug made him more turned on.)

Subah hoon main aane do
Mere qatil mujhe jeene ka haq toh do

(MANIK continues and made her stand on his feet both were standing their barefoot he breaks the hug and cupping her face in his large hands kissed her forehead and NANDINI was standing their surrendering herself in his arms.)

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana

(MANIK sang and after kissing NANDINI'S forehead kissed her nose he continues kissing and kissed her both cheeks he moved dangerously close to her lips.)

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana (x2)

(MANIK ends the song and rubbed his index finger on her lips.)

As soon as MANIK ended the song NANDINI cupped his face and captured his lips in hers and feelings her lips on his MANIK also started responding back both were getting drenched in rain and was kissing each other madly.

MANIK ended the kiss first due to lack of oxygen and opened his eyes NANDINI also opened her eyes both look at each other and only saw love for each other NANDINI hugged him immediately and said I LOVE YOU MANIK and he kissed her hairs and said I LOVE YOU NANDINI.

Ufff! Another long update sorry for delaying it hope you all gonna like it i ll wait for your reviews.

Now coming back to marriage track soon i am gonna start it till then keep commenting and voting it means alot to me.

My works:
1.)We live for each other
2.)Love or sacrifice
3.)You are my only dream
4.)Heal or feel
5.)You are my life's target