Bonus chapter{one}

You know, it's funny how life works out. One moment we are thousands of miles apart and the next moment, I'm laying right next to the love of my life. I never thought that I would end up marrying the boy that pushed me into the school's lake on my first day of school. But today, when I opened my eyes I couldn't help but smile as my eyes landed on a sleeping Jax.

His face glowed in the rays of sunlight that invaded our room through the gaps of our curtain blinds. I watched how a small smile sit on his handsome face as he breathed lightly. I admired his long and thick lashes, secretly cussing my almost non existent ones.

His eyes fluttered open as he blinked a few times, adjusting to the sudden brightness. His arms reached up to rub his tired eyes before he pulled me into a hug, smuggling close to me. "Good morning, love," he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, the good kind by the way.

"Good morning handsome," I would whisper back.

I love his morning voice, it always sounds extra deep and it gives me this feeling of warmth that I never felt any other time of the day. I love how he always pulls me closer to him right at the moment he wakes up. I love how he would hold me for awhile more in his arms as I feel his bare skin against mine. I love how he never fails to give me a small kiss on my lips before leaving the bed.

This simple morning routine is something I look forward to every time I wake up in the morning. I have grown attached to it and I don't think I can ever live without it. It's weird how people say love dies the longer you are married to someone but I don't ever think that's true. I only think that my love for him grows stronger everyday and being able to truly be myself and be comfortable with him is what love is. 

We are married for 3.5 years now. And I can say that my love for him has only grown since the first day I loved him with all of my heart.

I always secretly wish we could lay in bed all morning and when I am daydreaming about us cuddling, he would already be all dressed up and ready. It's almost always the same navy button down shirt I got him for his birthday and a pair of long white pants, but I think he always looks better than the last.

"You are going to be late if you don't leave this bed in the next 3 minutes," he said as amusement laced his voice. He cocked a perfectly groomed eyebrow at me, shaking his head ever so slightly, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Today is my off day, remember? Come cuddle with me," I pleaded with a small pout as I snuggled even deeper into the pillow, tugging the blankets closer.

"You know I have a very important meeting today." I looked at him with my signature puppy dog eyes, my lips remained in a pout.

Silence stretched between the both of us for awhile he finally caved in.

"Fine! You win." He walked over and got under the sheets, pulling me close to him. "Only for a minute though."

                                    • • •
"Mama!" Our little girl, Maia just turned 2 a week ago. Her chubby arms reached high up, demanding for me to carry her as she ran towards me with a lopsided smile on her face.

"Hey there, sweetheart," I greeted as I hoisted her up in the air, kissing her belly then her forehead. Her giggles were infectious, I can't help but laugh a little too.  "Go say bye to papa," I gestured to her dad who was adjusting his tie in the mirror.

I let her down and she waddled off to find her papa, who was too busy combing his hair this time. Maia grabbed onto his leg, letting out peals of laughter when Jax looked down and gave her a smile. "Morning baby girl, did you sleep well last night?" He asked bending down and the young girl looked at him with her wide hazel eyes, taking more than a few seconds to process what she just heard.

"Sleep.... Good!" She chirped happily, giving him a thumbs up and a goofy smile. Jax picked her up to give her a small kiss, ruffling her messy dark hair before handing her over to me.

"Today is mama's off day, be good to her alright?"

I watched as Maia nodded as if she really understood those words coming out of his mouth. He leaned in to give me a quick peck on my lips before saying good bye.

I held Maia in my arms, holding one of her hands up to wave goodbye to her dad. "Good luck for the meeting later, you're going to kick ass," I said with a playful wink.

"Love you beautiful."

"Love you more."

"Love you most."

A/N:
O M G HERE IT ISSSS!! The bonus chapter I have actually been dying to write for the longest time but didn't know what to write about.

But here's a glimpse of their married life and I will try my very best to upload more bonus chapters! 😊 Do feel free to tell me what you think and what you would like to see in future chapters and maybe I could help you with that ❤️

Thanks for all the support and love, don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoy this chapter! Love y'all so much 😚