1

Avery's POV

Today was my last day in Miami and since I was going to move to New Jersey, I thought I'd make a tiktok saying my goodbyes to my home.

"Never thought I would be saying this but...Bye Miami I'm moving to Jersey *sad face*"

I can't believe I'm leaving my childhood home.

After i posted it my notifications were going crazy, as usual. I taped up my last box and brought it downstairs to put in the moving truck. Wow I really am going to miss this place.

"I had my first kiss on those steps." I whispered to myself while pointing to the stairs by my room, I smiled and walked away closing the house door one last time.

The drive was over 18 hours and i was not ready for that. While my dad was driving I decided to watch Cinderella and maybe take a nap after.

****after the drive****

It's 3am and I am so tired oh my god! That truck was so uncomfortable. I didn't even want to move. But i had to.

I walked out the truck and took a look at my new house. Not a home yet for me until I say so. It was a nice size and looked like it had a nice kitchen.

"Well baby, say hello to your new home." My mother said while rubbing my head. Yeah right! I'll say when it feels like a home on my own time.

I went to go grab a box but stopped when a group of boys walked by, talking loudly might i add. What were they doing out at this hour? It's so late!

"Yo Kairi it's your new neighbor." One of them whispered to who I think was Kairi. I turned around and smiled. Wow. I did not expect them to be so good looking!

"Oh my god." i whispered to myself. I took the box and walked up the pathway to the door.

"Hey do you need any help?" A tall, pretty boy asked me. I nodded my head and said thank you. Soon enough all the boys were in my house helping us put our boxes in here.

I did find it a little strange that I willingly let a group guys at 3AM into my house that I just saw from the street. But I brushed it off because they were so cute!

"Thank you so much boys! Here's $20 each." My father offered them.

"Nah you good we don't want the money but thank you." A short one said, well one of the short ones. I laughed to myself at his kindness.

"What's so funny?" He asked me. I smiled and shook my head and walked to kitchen to grab some water.

"Oh hi, I didn't notice you there. What are you guys doing out so late anyway?" I asked breaking the quietness in the room. Guess he followed me here...

"Well we were just walking ar-wait, you look familiar. Are you on tiktok?" He asked me pulling out his phone. Oh god

"Uh y-yes." Was all I could say.

He was scrolling in his phone, probably trying to find my account, but his friend came over here and told him they had to go. Aw why? I was really liking him!

"My name is Mattia. You can easily find me on there. You should hit me up." He said with a lot of hope in his tone.

"Of course, and thank you for helping us tonight, you guys really did a lot." They all nodded, said goodnight and walked out.

Since one of them is my neighbor I guess that means I'll be going to school with all of them. I really do hope so. It would mean I have friends already.

"Hey doll, we are just gonna leave this here and pick it up in the morning." My mom said while putting the last box on the kitchen counter. I nodded my head and picked out my room.

Well at least I have my own bathroom here.

I didn't have a bed yet so i had to use my sleeping bag. Fun. I put a pillow and some blankets and laid down using my phone. I went on tiktok to find Mattias account. It wasn't long until i found it and watched some of his videos. God really took his time making him.

I am kind of big on the app, but not like him and his friends. But I wonder why I've never stumbled on his account before, or why it was never on my FYP if we kind of post similar content. 

I followed and messaged him on the app.

messages

avcastano:
hey :)

mattiapolibio:
hi :) wyd

avcastano:
just laying on the floor cuz i don't have a bed yet lol

mattiapolibio:
wanna ft? maybe we can make it better for you?

avcastano:
we?

mattiapolibio:
whoops sorry. me n the boys

avcastano:
oh sure
###-###-####

I sat there on the floor waiting for his call. Took him a couple minutes.

"Heyy!" They all said into the camera. I smiled and waved.

"Hi guys!"

"Let me introduce you to all of us." Mattia said with only his left eye in the cut. I said okay and he proceeded.

First was one of the short boys. "This fine gentlemen Is kairi. He short." He whispered the last part making me laugh.

"This guy is Alejandro. He used to have the Edgar cut but now he wears his hair up." Ale waved and smiled that cute smile of his that doesn't fail to put one on my face.

"I would show you Alvaro but he just moved to Florida last month." Mattia said wiping a fake tear.

"Crazy! I just came from there!" I said looking all shocked.

"Ooo we lost one to Florida and possibly gained another from Florida." Ale says.

The call went on until sunrise and I really got to know the boys. We made plans for the afternoon to go to the mall and shop for school clothes. There was exactly three weeks until I start junior year.

"Well goodnight or good morning i'm very tired and I'm gonna catch some sleep. Are we meeting at Kairi's or mine later?"

"Any, it doesn't really matter since y'all are neighbors."

"Okay well bye guys i had lots of fun talking to you!!" I said.

"Bye!" They all said at the same time.

"Sleep tight."Mattia whispered before shutting off the call. I blushed a little and shook it off.

First chapter yay!!!
What do you think?