40

i just remembered that my exes dogs name is lucy lmaoo. sorry for not updating ive been a little busy lol.

Mattias POV
december 25, 2019

I left the gifts I bought for Avery with my mom so she could wrap them because I know if I did it myself it would come out looking horrible.

The first gift I was giving to her today was a customized blanket with my initials stitched in the bottom left corner. The right corner had 9.1.19, our date. The blanket was grey and it was really soft.

The second gift was the shirts I bought her from American Eagle and a gift card to the store so she could buy more.

I honestly can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees the blanket. It cost me almost $200 and was shipped from Italy.

The third gift was just a bunch of small things like a keychain with my letter on it, face masks, fuzzy socks, a bunch of her favorite chocolates and sweets, some hair ties, and some panties from Aerie.

I ran back to my room to shower then have breakfast with my family. Averys dad invited me last minute for christmas dinner with them tonight. Which works out good because my parents were leaving to Mexico with my brother and come back Jan 2. So that means I had the house to myself, but most likely spending most of my nights with Av.

-

The breakfast was amazing and my parents got to open the gifts I bought them. It felt really nice seeing them be happy with something I did for them.

A few pictures later, I was on my way to Averys house with her gifts sitting in the back.

Her and her family were all wearing matching pajamas. Seeing this made me think about our future together.

I hope I marry her, and I hope we get to keep this tradition with our little family when we're older. I smile as I watch her take the final family photo. Her smile was big and you could tell she genuinely meant it. Avery looked so happy and it made me happy to know what she truly felt.

She looked at me for a second before Mar came over and started talking to me about her.

"You know I never had that big brother talk with you like in the movies." He nudged my shoulder. I chuckled and turned to look at him. I gestured for him to continue.

"So what's your intentions with my little sister?" He crosses his arms trying to appear tough but it's only making him look funny.

"Just to love and make her happy. Maybe put a lil child in her."

"Ight man shut up." We laughed it off then it got quiet.

"Nah but on some real shit, break her heart and I'll break your jaw." He kept a straight face when he finished and looked me dead in my eyes. His body was towering over me, I've never seen him this serious before. Quite intimidating, not gonna lie.

"Of course not, I would never do that to Avery. She's too special." I look over and see her walking towards us with a few gift bags in her hands.

I can see everything around me disappearing as I focus on just her. All sound becomes' silent, all I can hear is my heartbeat and her footsteps as I watch her walk closer to me.

"Mattia?" She's waving her hands in my face trying to get me back from dozing off.

"Hmm?" She laughs at my awkwardness and sits us down on the couch.

"I wanted to give you this...oh! and merry christmas to us! Our first christmas and hopefully many more to come." She blushed a little and kissed me.