67

but if you call me up,
i'm fuckin you on sight

Mattias POV
Two weeks later

I haven't seen Avery in almost two weeks and it's killing me. We have all been stuck in meetings with our social media managers ever since the fight broke out and made it literally everywhere on social media.

The reason for the meetings was because the founder of creatorcon saw the video and wants our group to clear our names. I don't even know. So our managers are trying to book us for discount codes or modeling, anything.

My meetings weren't with Avery or any of the other girls, they were always scheduled for later at night, while me and the boys were in the evening.

They were talking to us right now about getting sponsors and working with clothing companies, but I dozed off when I started thinking about Avery.

culo destroyers 🤪

mattia
i'm so horny rn

kairi
can you not 😭😭

roshaun
LMAOO you missing avery?

mattia
a lot :(
i haven't busted in three weeks

Kairi and Alvaro were laughing while watching me trying to conceal it. I playfully rolled my eyes and started paying attention to the conversation to get my mind off of things.

Of course that didn't work so I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I sighed as I went in and locked the door and started my business.

I began to think about her again and about five minutes later, I was finished.

message from
avery
i miss you

mattia you're driving me crazy

mattia
you're driving me crazy

avery
come over tonight

mattia
ima fuck you so hard.

avery
i need it
my parents are working overnight and mar is at his girlfriends house

I couldn't wait for this meeting to be over so I quickly came up with an excuse to leave earlier. I hurried my ass down to my car and sped all the way to Averys house.

While walking up to her front door I noticed her curtains moving. The door in front of me opened wide and I was pulled in.

There was no time for talking. I grabbed her arms and pushed her up against the wall smashing my lips on hers. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Jump." I said into the kiss. She did as I said and I carried her all the way up to her room. I pushed her on the bed and got on top of her. All of our clothing was already gone and the covers were over us.

She flipped us over getting on top. Avery began kissing along my collar bone and I felt so happy right now. I haven't seen her in so long, I was going crazy and only dreaming of this night.

I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly put it in and started fucking her so hard the pictures on her wall were falling off and onto the bed.

She grabbed the sheets and arched her back while moaning out name. It only drove me crazier for her. I pinned her wrists above her head and she wrapped her legs around me bringing me in tighter.

***

Avery was next to me sleeping and I was on my phone playing a game. My back stung from all the scratches she gave me tonight.

culo destroyers 🤪

alejandro
mattia where did you go?

alvaro
he left early to go smash 🤩

kairi
yes i heard some of it. i'm scarred

mattia
LMAO yeah it was like our first time again
she's knocked out 😎

alejandro
you know you have good dick if she
sleeps right after LMFAO

kairi
she was so loud 😐
this is like the song from trey songz LMFAOOA

mattia
the neighbors know my name 🤪🤪

I chuckled and set my phone down. Since I was first to wake up I was very bored. Avery was facing me so I thought of bothering her to wake her up. I grabbed some hair and put it up her nose making her wake up in an instant.

"Asshole." She whispered. I got on top and just put all my weight on her.

"Wake up I'm hungry." I groaned. She started struggling to breathe under me.

"Get off of me Mattia." She said in between laughter.

We both got up and went downstairs to see what we could eat.

"Let's just order pizza and mozzarella sticks." She got excited and I called my uncles place.

It took about 20 minutes for it to get here. We took it up to her room and put on a new show to start together.

"We should watch American horror story." She suggested. I put it on and we ate in silence.

After like thirty minutes she started laying on me and wrapping our legs together. I put my arm around her and cuddled her until she fell asleep.