22

Mattias POV

After leaving Averys house last night we all decided to hang out at Alvaros and possibly stay the night. Alejandro was quiet the whole night, distancing himself from everyone. He seemed to be overthinking a lot about something and it was clearly bothering him.

"What's wrong?" I sat down next to him to listen to what he has to say. He looked me in the eyes and softly shook his head as if it were something he had to keep from me.

"You don't have to tell me everything but just know that I'm here if you need anyone to talk to." I pat his shoulder and went back to playing fifa with Alvaro, Robert, and Kairi.

"What's going on with him? He's been quiet ever since I got here." I asked Kairi. He shrugged his shoulders and continued playing.

from avery❤️
goodnight baby ilysm💕

I paused the game causing everyone to yell and throw their control.

"Sorry but when my queen texts I have to respond." I picked up my phone and started typing.

goodnight beautiful ilym❤️

sent

I started the game back up and we played until our team won.

"Ight Ima lay down. Leave me alone." I said laying down on Alvaros bed covering myself with his blanket.

I could see Alejandro from the corner of my eye and he was still in the same spot as before. It's killing me that I don't know what's going on with him. He had just been staring at the floor the whole time.

"We hanging with Avery and Taylor tomorrow?" Alvaro asked. Alejandro finally looked up for the first time seeming interested. Weird, maybe he likes Taylor.

"Uh I don't know. I could ask her later tho." I sat up keeping my back on a pillow and watching everyone. Taylor and Alejandro would look like an odd couple. But hey, you like what you like.

*****

It was now 8am and the only ones awake were me and Alejandro. When I got up to look at him he was just staring at the ceiling deep in his thoughts. This thing must really be bothering him.

"You good?" I asked. He nodded his head without saying a word.

"You're lying. Come on just tell me." I got up and went over to him.

"This is something you wouldn't be able to help me with." He left the room and entered the bathroom locking the door.

Alejandros POV

I don't know what's happening to me. Lately i've been having these dreams where I wake up next to Avery and she's wearing the biggest smile ever looking deeply into my eyes. I had one again last night. I think I'm catching feelings for Avery.

This can't be happening. I need to talk to someone about this but not Mattia. He would kill me.

I took a long deep breath in before leaving the bathroom and going back out there. Just act normal, you may or may not have a crush on your best friends girlfriend, on the new girl.

I opened the door and saw that Mattia was knocked out again but Kairi was awake.

"Kairi can we talk? It's serious." He nodded and walked over to me. I shook my head fast and guided him to the kitchen.

"I don't know how to say this."

"Just say it" He took a seat at the table but I stayed pacing around.

"I think I'm catching feelings for Avery." He just sat there trying to take in this new information. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. And again, but nothing.

"You need to help me. I keep having these dreams where we wake up next to each other and I had one last night. It's been going on for like two weeks now bro." He still couldnt say anything.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked growing impatient.

"Well you obviously can't help how you feel but you shouldn't act on it. Tell no one cause if this gets out.." We both slowly nodded our heads knowing where he was going with that statement.

"I just feel like a horrible person for liking my best friends girlfriend."

"I'm shook. I wasn't expecting to wake up to this! I just wanted pancakes now you're putting your problems on me." We both laughed and stayed in the kitchen for a few more minutes before walking back upstairs.

"So is that why you were quiet all last night?" He asked opening the door. I nodded and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"You'll be okay."

I sure hope so.

Averys POV

I woke up to Lucy Tia licking my face. My daughter is the cutest thing ever.

"Good morning baby." I said rubbing her tummy. I love her so much ugh.

I got up and did my usual morning business then got back in bed. It's the weekend why should I even get up.

I was scrolling on tiktok when I got a message from Alvaro. Weird he never texts me outside of the group chat.

alvaro 👃🏻
gm wtm today ??

uhh idk
ask mattia
ooo let's go to an arcade!

alvaro 👃🏻
sounds good. i'll ask everyone else
bye bb😁

byeeee:)
wAIT is mattia still sleeping!!?

alvaro👃🏻
yessir

okay
bye now lol

This motherfucker would sleep all day if no one woke him up.  I got up for real and headed downstairs with Lucy Tia to take her in the backyard. When I got to the living room there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw Kairi. I got excited and hugged him.

"Why you here? Not that there's a problem but it is a little early for you."

"I have to tell you something." Oh no.

"What? Is it bad? Oh my god is Mattia cheating on me and you saw?"

"No nothing like that. He would never cheat, doesnt have it in him to do that to you. It's something else." I nodded my head.

"Well let's talk outside in the back cause Lucy has to pee." We walked through my kitchen to get to the back door and sat down on my stairs.

"So what is it?"

"Okay so there's someone....a person who likes you." I was so confused.

"Oh..Kairi are you confessing your feelings for me?"

"Ew no!!"

"Huh what ew?! I'm not ew!" Not gonna lie, I'm kinda offended.

"No ew as in you're like a sister to me and that would be incest. Just listen. So this person, that isn't me, likes you and he shouldn't. Like this could ruin the friend group." Lucy was running back and forth making cute growling noises the whole time.

"Is this a guessing game? Let's see...uh is it Alvaro?" He shook his.

"He said he keeps having the same dream where you two wake up next to each other for like two weeks now." I was so confused. Why couldn't he just tell me who this person was? I'm pretty sure he's just messing with me.

We heard some shuffling coming from the kitchen behind us and looked back.

"Alright cut the shit Kairi and just tell me please I'm losing my patience."

"Alejandro has feelings for you." He said quickly. I sat there not knowing what to say.

"Wait-"

"What the fuck did you just say?" A voice said coming from the kitchen window.