21

idk if i already put this song with a chapter oh well.

The next day the whole group, including Taylor and Vic, went ice skating for the first time.

"If I fall Im gonna be so embarrassed." Avery said while putting her skates on. Everyone else was waiting for her to get on the ice. She was very nervous because this was her first time.

"Come on babe I'll hold your hand." Mattia said sliding towards her. She hesitated at first then grabbed his hand. It was super slippery at first but she got the hang of it.

"Oh it's not so bad." She said going a little faster. The couple skated alongside each other the whole time until it was time to leave.

"Y'all want buffalo wild wings?" Ale took a seat on the benches outside of the rink and took the skates off. They all nodded and the girls went with Avery to her car and the boys with Mattia.

Averys POV

"Avery how did you and Mattia build your relationship so quick? You guys are too cute. He usually never gets along with girls as good and as fast as he did with you." Vic said putting her seat belt on. I had to think about it for a minute. I honestly didn't know but I was glad it happened.

I shrugged my shoulders with a half smile and started following Mattias car.

"I'm the same way. It takes a while for me to trust new people but with all the boys not just Mattia, I gained trust for them quick. Guy friends are just better than girl friends."

"Yeah I agree. That's why I keep like three girl friends and I have more boy friends." Taylor said, Vic and I agreeing.

"Y'all are my best friends. I love you." We did a small group hug but I could only put one of my arms since I was driving.

"I almost wasn't allowed to come out today because I have family over. So if my mom asks when y'all come over, we were at the library for a science project."

Taylor winked at me and I pulled into the parking space next to Mattia.

"Wow in 17 days we make two months."

"I mean you could just two and a half weeks." Vic said laughing with a confused face.

"You still understood!"

Taylor, Vic, and I walked over to the door waiting for the boys to get over here.

"I swear if they don't walk any faster I'm leaving. Mattia hurry the fuck up!" I said getting impatient. He ran over and hugged me smiling like a little baby.

"Calm down you're not you when you're hungry." He played with my hair a little and got us inside to wait for a table.

"ima shoot you one day." I said fixing my hair that he messed up with his huge hands. We were seated in a large booth. Mattia sat to my left and Kairi to my right.

"My name is Hannah, I'll be your server today, can we start you off with any drinks?" Well that was quick.

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade please." I don't know why I get so shy ordering stuff. It's so weird.

"I'll have the same." Mattia and Taylor said.

"Copycat." I whispered to him. He shoved me a little and I pushed his hair back showing his forehead. He hates it when I do that.

Everyone else ordered their drinks and we began talking about random stuff.

"Averys cousin is cute not gonna lie." Ale said taking a sip from his Pepsi.

"Ew Ale she's about to be 15! That may be close to your age but she's still a little baby to me." I threw the wrapper from the straw at him.

*****

After eating, I dropped everyone off at their homes except Kairi. Mattia was going to meet us at my house to meet my cousins.

"Hey mom Im home!" I opened the door and no one was in the living room except for Mariano and Lucy.

"Hey baby!!" I said to my dog while she ran up to me with her tiny legs.

"Oh my daughter is beautiful." Mattia took her away from me and booped her nose with his. He's too cute.

"Mar where's mom?"

"She's upstairs in your room with everyone." He got up from the couch and started walking up the stairs. We followed him to my room.

"Hey mom, Mattia and Kairi are here."

"Hey boys how was the library?" Fuck. I didn't tell them.

"We went i-" Kairi started.

"It was boring mom like usual." I swear he can never catch on to things in the moment.

"Mhm. Okay well me and your aunt are going out shopping. Amelia is staying with you." I nodded and closed the door behind her.

"Where is this little girl?"

"The one Alejandro said was cute?" Kairi sat on my bed with Mattia next to him.

"Ew yes. I think she's in the bathroom." Right as I said that, she walked out with a towel on.

"Oh my god is that Mattia Polibio?! And Kairi oh my god!" Welp I guess she knows them.

"Oh my god go change in the bathroom." I pushed her back in there and closed the door.

"She is cute." Kairi said hitting Mattia on the shoulder. He shook his head at Kairi but from the corner of my eye I could see him agreeing. I grabbed a pillow and threw it him.

"But my baby is beautiful."

"Kiss ass."

Amelia came out a few minutes all dressed and ready to meet Mattia.

"Okay so this is-"

"You don't have to introduce them I know who they are!" She was totally fangirling right now.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew them! You knew how much I liked them!" I put my hands up in defense.

"I didn't know."

"Yes I showed you a video. So, you guys are all friends?" She sat herself in the corner on the floor and I laid down on my bed.

"Something like that."

"What do you mean?" She was getting confused. Me and Mattia gave each other funny looks then looked at her.

"Did you not watch the tiktok I posted saying she was my girlfriend?" He asked laughing a little at the end.

Her eyes popped out so much and her mouth dropped.

"What?! That was Avery in the video? You only showed her for a second I could barely see!" We all started laughing at her and soon she joined us.

"Yeah this is my love bug." I kissed his cheek and hugged him from behind. He put a hand on top of mine and rubbed circles on it with his thumb.

_

i deadass forgot about the dog lmao