34

smut warning ⚠️

message from
mattia
we haven't been on a date in a while ☹️

avery
i haven't really noticed but yeah ..

mattia
i'm outside :)

avery
i'll be right there 🥰

You walk outside and see Mattia in his car rolling down a window and holding up a bag from shake shack.

"We're having a date in my car but not yet. I wanna take you to the park I took you to that one time and watch the sunset." Mattia smiled and you couldn't help but smile back as you thought about all the things he did to you last night with his hands, his lips, his..

"Avery?" He snapped you out of it and waved his hand in your face.

"Wow I really left a mark on your neck from last night." He pushed your hair aside and took a look at the bruises on your neck. You didn't mind it thought because of how you got it.

"Uh yeah and I'm excited and hungry hah." You buckled up and sat back waiting to get to the park.

You both got there but didn't get out of the car. You could see the sunset with a perfect view right from the car.

"So I got you a burger and fries, of course, and a raspberry lemonade." You looked at his hands and your mind was flooded with memories again.

"Uh yeah thank you babe." You took the food and slowly started eating. Thinking about last night. Thinking about his hands, his lips, and the words he said to you. All the pleasure you felt.

flashback to last night
no ones POV

They got up to Mattias room barely keeping their hands off of each other and he throws her on the bed. They start kissing like crazy and he rips her shirt off.

Avery unbuckles his pants and kisses down his neck, leaving love bites. He puts a finger under her chin and looks into her eyes.

"I love you." He leans in and they kiss again. They play with each other's hair and softly moan into the kiss.

"Just do it already.." Avery said out of breath looking into his eyes. He slowly slides off her pants while keeping eye contact. She bites her lip trying to calm herself.

"You're beautiful." He says as he kisses her thighs.

Mattia leans back up to her face and starts caressing her. She flips them over so that she's top and pins his hands above his head.

"I like this side of you, Avery." He smirks. She does the same and makes out with him some more.

"You're hot when you take control." He said in between kisses. She takes a deep breath then lays down next to him again.

"I want you..I want you to hurt me." She was looking at the ceiling with red LED lights.

"Hurt you?" He was so confused.

She turned to face him and looked him deep in his eyes.

"Choke me."

"Oh you're fucking getting it." He pushed her down and got on top of her getting completely naked. Avery slides her panties down to her ankles and kicks it off.

The two of them were out of breath and staring at each other.

"Are you sure? Isn't this your first time?" She quickly nodded reassuring him that this is indeed what she wanted.

"Just fuck me already." Those words turned something on inside of him, his crazy side.

As the thrusts got faster, her moans got louder. She was holding onto the sheets as tight as she could.

He had his hands around her neck, slightly pressing down on it. She seemed to enjoy it.

end of flashback

"This was a fun date baby, thank you, I love you." You leaned in to kiss him and so did he.

"I love you too." The whole date you guys spoke about random things and had moments of silence.

"I don't know if I was really hungry or it was just so good today." Mattia said while throwing his trash in the bag. You agreed and put the last fry in your mouth before throwing it out.

"So...about last night." Mattias started. It took you by surprise. It's all you've been thinking about all day. You turned your body to face him and showed that you were listening.

"It was good." You said

"Good? Well I thought it was fan-fucking-tastic." He chuckled and blushed.

"Yeah me too. I'm just so shocked that I told you to choke me." You put your hands to your face in embarrassment and shook your head.

"It was fucking hot babe don't be ashamed. What other kinks you got?" He raised his eyebrow and smirked. You playfully rolled your eyes and laughed a little.

"Well the suns gone. Let's go over to mine and talk to my parents about me going to Miami with you." Mattia suggested while turning the car back on.

"They might want my parents there you think we could pick my mom up? She's home." He nodded and you both went back to your house to pick her up.

Once she was in the car you all went over to his.

"Hi Mattia how are you? I saw Avery get to the house late last night.." She looked in the rear view mirror giving him an intimidating look. He quickly cut all eye contact.

"O-Oh yeah we were watching a couple movies then I noticed it got late." She slowly nodded her head then got out of the car and walked to Mattias front door.

They walk in and his parents were in the living room on their phones.

"Hi mama." Mattia said while kissing her and hugging his dad.

"So Averys mom wanted to ask you something.." You and Mattia took a seat on the couch opposite from his parents. Your mother stood there and proceeded to talk to them.

After a while she convinced them to let Mattia go with you to Miami.

"Yes of course he can go, but just to make sure, you guys are leaving the 22 and coming back december 1st?" We nodded our heads.

"I know it's a long time but it'll go by quick. And I promise to keep an eye on them." Your mom said as she got up to shake their hands and walk to the door.

"Well thank you for asking and have a good night." Mattia walked out with you two and drove you back home.

"Mom, I'll be out in a minute." She walked into the house and left you there with Mattia.

"Are you okay?" He asked while turning to you

"I just can't stop thinking about last night. It felt amazing. You know my leg couldn't stop shaking until the middle of the night?" You two start dying of laughter.

"I'm just that good."

"Yeah yeah. Goodnight babe. I'll text the group chat." You kiss him goodbye and walked back into your house.

-

first and last smut 😭
and thank you for 6k reads 🥰