13

Averys POV

This week has been easy so far and school has been going good. Jason hasn't spoken to me since that day Ale told him off. He even got his seat changed in our english class. So now Sasha from gym sits with me.

Today was Saturday and both me and Mattia worked but different hours so I can only see him in the morning today. I took the night shift and he goes in before me.

It was currently 11:15am and I was getting ready to go out for breakfast with him and the boys when Kai thought it would be funny to jump over on my balcony and knock like crazy on my door.

"What the fuck is wrong you?! You scared me." I pouted. He opened the door and laid down on my bed.

"Mattia said he's gonna pick us up in 15 minutes." I nodded my head and went back to doing my hair. I clipped the sides up a little and put on my champion hoodie.

Kairi was wearing grey sweats and his pvhs sweater with slides on. After checking myself out in the mirror, I remembered something from earlier.

"Oh my god Kai I heard my parents talking about giving me a surprise later and I'm honestly scared for what it is because last time I heard that, we ended up moving here.." I sat on the edge of the bed watching myself in the mirror.

"Maybe it's a baby."

"Better not. I'm fine with Mariano and he's enough for us." I said while Kairi picked out a tiktok audio to do a dance.

"Come make this with me." He asked pulling my hand and I yanked it back.

"You know I don't dance that good." I said laughing in embarrassment.

"Alright well we could do suicidal but you better do the woah." I said whatever and stood next to him. We had to record it about 5 times before I could perfect it.

I watched it and cringed at how bad I looked. My phone started ringing and it was Mattia.

mattia: morning baby i'm outside
me: okay i'll be right out

I grabbed the laughing Kairi and pulled him downstairs. I said bye to my parents and walked to his car.

"I call shotgun!" He yelled and raced me to the door. He beat me to it so I sat in the back.

"Yo I want to kiss my girl, go in the back." Mattia said to Kairi. He made me laugh when he said that.

"Okay fine but just this once." We switched out and I stuck my tongue out at him. I kissed Mattia and we started heading out.

"You look beautiful." He said putting a hand on my thigh.

"Not looking so bad yourself." I respond. What the fuck was that Avery?

*****

"Stop it! I'll cum on your face if you don't stop taking my food." Alvaro yelled at Alejandro. I couldn't stop laughing this whole morning. All they've been doing was messing around and telling corny jokes.

"Ooh oh I got one. Listen, what did the blanket say when it fell off the bed?" Mattia had a huge smile on his face while asking us. I could tell he was very happy today and it made me happy. I love to see his beautiful smile.

"Oh sheet." The whole table bursts out laughing because we couldn't hold it in. Alejandro was laughing so hard he dropped his drink.

"Oh fuck." He said in between laughter. We are so getting kicked out.