7

Mattias POV

After dropping off Avery, I missed her a lot. With it only being two days of knowing each other, I feel like I've known her for longer. She gets me and she makes me happy when I'm around her.

"Hey ma." My mom sat at the dinner table with my dad and little brother.

"You didn't tell me you would be out all day." She was mad. Oops. I took a seat next to my dad.

"I was out..with Avery. I helped paint her room then I took her to the diner on Clinton, she had a lot of fun with me." My mom smiled big when she hears about this.

"You were never like this with the last one, esa chica horrible." I rolled my eyes at my mom bringing my ex up.

"I know ma, Averys great. I wish you could meet her but she said she doesn't want to rush into things."

I turned to my dad. "Papà, she's thick as fuck." My mom smacks me up the side of my head and me and my dad laugh.

"You're getting a haircut tomorrow and I'm not playing." He has been bugging me about cutting my hair now for the longest.

"Not cutting my hair!" I said walking to my room and shutting the door. It still gives me chills just thinking about the last time my dad took me to get my hair cut. Not my best moment...

I decided to text Avery and see how she's doing. It has only been less than an hour since I saw her and I don't want to seem clingy. But I can't help it.

I thought about it for a few seconds but decided to text her anyway.

mattia: hey av you good?

avery: hii and yes im fine why?

mattia: j asking

avery: well thanks 😊

mattia: we should make another video together 🚫🧢

avery: ofc ofc. no dancing tho bc according
to you i'm stiff like aLvArO

mattia: LMAOO okay ima go shower now

avery: okay be careful

mattia: i may be a little slow but i'm not dumb lmao

avery: lmao have fun

mattia: brb

I shuffled my playlist then hopped in the shower. I couldn't stop thinking about Avery and how close we've gotten. This whole thing is so crazy to me. I'm falling way too quick.

After my shower I decided to try to convince my dad not to cut my hair.

"Papà did you read the comments on my post? They said I-..I don't wanna cut my hair and they agree with me."

He took a few seconds to respond.

"Did you ask me if I care?"

"Do you care?"

"I don't give a fuck!" He said with a chuckle at the end. I walked away laughing and went to bed.

Averys POV

"Kairi, I'm telling you, it was the best day ever!!" I called him as soon as I got home. We've been on the phone for almost an hour and I still haven't shut up about my day.

"I can tell, Avery, you won't stop talking about it." He said for probably the tenth time. I didn't care I was so happy.

"I didn't tell you this but I kissed him on the cheek before leaving his car and he yelled out goodnight and I was like, so happy! I- I don't know. He's just different." I said thinking about him yet again.

"Oh my god so I was in his bathroom and-"

"Hold up, you went to his house?" He asked. I nodded my head and asked why.

"I don't know just asking. Continue."

"So I was making a tiktok and then he walked in and started teaching me how to properly do a dance and he held my hands from behind to show me the roll part in say so. I kinda grinded on him but it was unintentional." I said giving myself a face palm.

"Unintentional my ass." Kairi responds.

"Maybe." We laugh then talk about random stuff and finally go to bed at around 2 am.

"Alright goodnight kai"

"Night whore."

I texted Mattia to see if he was awake but he hasn't responded yet so I called my brother.

"Yo I'm moving there next week." He said answering the FaceTime call

"Um hello to you too and that's good news! You know since you get last pick, you room is kinda small haha" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Don't Care haha." He responds.

"So are you and Mattia a thing now? Jason keeps bugging me about it." Jason is my cheating ex.

"Why is he so worried about me? He's a cheater and deserves to rot in hell." We talk for a few minutes then I was left all alone.

Avery to Mattia

avery: I know you're asleep rn but i would so love it if you weren't 🙃
avery: but since you are I might as well just go to sleep too
avery: goodnight mattia 💛