39

Mattias POV
December 20th, 2019 7:40am

This was the last day of school until next year. Me and the group were thinking of skipping and just hitting the mall then theater. Avery was sick and couldn't come with us.

In the main time I was gonna go back to sleep and wake up when it was time to leave.

Message from
Avery
i hate to ask this but can you please bring me some tissues 🥺

don't hold anything back babe i'm here for you ❤️

Avery
thanks boo
you rock

lmaoo I'll be there in a few

I changed out of my pjs and made my way to the closest pharmacy there is.

I put the bag in the back seat and caught a glimpse of Averys Christmas gift. Shes going to love what I got her, well I hope she does.

Her house key was in the place that it always is and I let myself in. She was on her bed with Lucy playing and got up when she noticed me. I kissed her and gave her the cvs bag.

We cuddled in her bed with Lucy. This is my safe place. Being with her keeps me calm and reminds me how lucky I am to have her in my life.

Her nose was stuffy so she could barely breathe. She hated it but I thought it was cute. I held her tighter and played with her hair for a bit.

We made our way downstairs and ran into Mariano. I greeted him then went to the door and waited for Avery to catch up. I had to leave so I could pick up Alvaro, Mateo, Alejandro, and Kairi so we could leave to the mall already.

"Bye beautiful I'll be back later." I kissed her and gave her a long hug before leaving.

-

The mall was very packed and there was barely even space to breathe. Sometimes I forgot that I don't like going to the mall during the holidays until I'm there and feel like I can't move because there's no room.

We walked around and shopped a little. Me and Kairi went into American Eagle. I was buying some of the long sleeve shirts from there. I know Avery loves this store, it's one of her favorites.

The cashier kept flirting with me and making small talk. She gave me a small paper which probably had her number on it.

"Give me a call sometime?" I nod and took the paper and shoved it in my pocket. Kairi was giving me the side eye while walking out of the store.

"Dude what the fuck?"

"What?" I put the bag down on a chair.

"Why did you take her number? You have Avery." He crosses his arms and looked pissed.

"You think I'd actually call her? It was just to shut her up. I was gonna throw it out."

"You better or ill kill you. I did see you get a bit uncomfortable when she said you were hot." He laughed a little just thinking about it and I cringed.

We walked around for a few more hours then caught up with everyone else and went to the movie theater to watch something.