60

Monday
Averys POV

This past weekend was interesting to say the least. I had a lot of fun with my friends. But Mattias dream still made its way to my mind and distracted me from my work.

I snapped out of it and listened to my history teacher while Kairi doodled on my paper.

"I'm coming over after school." He whispered over to me.

"Well I didn't drive today. So we're walking back home."

He smacked his lips and face forward sliding down in his chair. I looked outside and noticed how sad the day looked. There were grey clouds everywhere.

"Avery please pay attention you're getting a quiz on this in two days." The teacher rolled her eyes at me. I sighed and sunk in my chair like Kairi.

Feels like I've been here forever but it's only first period. Luckily the bell rings in three minutes so I started packing up.

"I'm talking to this new girl. She's really pretty and I really like her." Kairi smiled hard while saying this. It's good to see that he's happy and moving on.

He showed me a picture of her and I recognized her immediately.

"Oh my god it's Aileen!" I said grabbing the phone and smiling at it. I haven't talked to her since I moved.

"You know her?"

"I mean most of tiktok knows her but, me, her and a bunch of others were in a group chat. Even Charli was in it. She spoke to us for like a week straight then dipped but that doesn't matter. Me and Aileen got close super quick but after I moved here I kinda stopped texting in the group chat." I thought about all of our late night calls and plans to finally meet each other.

"That's cool. So we started texting the day Natalie left me, I won't lie I always thought she was cute. But she told me she was moving to Jersey too so I guess I have a better chance with her."  Oh my god. Aileen is coming to New Jersey!

The bell rang for second and we walked out quick before the teacher could tell us the homework.

***

I walked to our lunch table and waited for Mattia to come in. Alvaro was already here so I talked to him.

"Hey Avery!" He waved to me like a little baby. I sat next to him and set my bag on the floor.

"Apparently everyone's coming over after school?" I question while scrolling through our group chat.

"Yeah you have no choice. Your house is bigger and funner." He shrugged his shoulder and gave me a funny look.

"Funner isn't a word idiot." I said while Mattia and Alejandro walked to the table and sat down. I kissed him then took out my snacks that I would eat today.

"How come you're not getting lunch?" Mattia asked while getting up.

I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.

"I'm sharing my food with you."

I nodded and let him go while I let myself into the conversation happening at the table.

"Kai let me see your girl.." Kairi playfully rolled his eyes and said he'd send a picture to imessage.

sl4r 🤮💕

kairi😙
isn't she a beaut🥵😍

kairi😙isn't she a beaut🥵😍