38

7k reads!!💕

Mattias POV

The rest of the trip was very fun for all of us but it went by rather quickly.

December 1st rolled around and it was finally time to head back to New Jersey. Me and Avery got to spend a lot of time together. Today is also our 3 month anniversary and we went on a little ice cream date before having to come to the airport.

This week has been a calm one. No drama in our whole group or online, just peace.

When we landed, my parents were already at the gates waiting for me. I kissed Avery goodbye after helping them with the bags and walked over to my parents. It's currently 2am and I just wanna drop on my bed and never wake up.

Alvaro and Kairi went with Avery and slept over there.

sl4r🤮💕

avery: back to this hell hole i call home:(

mattia: i'm not going to school tomorrow fuck that

avery: my mom is making me 😐

ale: yo it's 2am gts i'm tired

alvaro: i miss florida already

kairi: same also i left my charger at the resort 🙃

mattia: AHAH BITCH THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING ALL MY GUMMIES

avery: mine too :/ you owe me kairi

kairi: whoops. i don't regret it they were good asf

ale: gn unlike you mattia, i'm going to school tomorrow i got mad tests

mattia: ight goodnight man good luck

alvaro: goodbye baby boy. big daddy loves u

avery: y'all different 😭

kairi: av there's no toilet paper in your bathroom can you pls bring me a roll 😭😭

alvaro: just smack it against the wall or shake it off

mattia: wha-

My mom was looking at me like I was crazy for laughing as hard as I was in the back seat.

avery: you did not just-
alvaro you're sleeping on the floor and kai i'll be right there hold on i put waffles in the toaster for us 😁

We finally got to my home sweet home and I've never been more happier, other than when I'm with my girl of course.

I went straight to my bathroom and took all my clothes off and hopped in the shower. I let the hot water hit my face as I think about Avery.

She was sleeping in my arms wearing only one of my shirts. We had just finished having sex and I was reminiscing. Her long hair was laid across my chest and I could feel her heartbeat on my side. I synced our breathing pattern together and slowly drifted off to sleep with her in my arms.

If someone were to tell me a few months ago that I would meet someone who would have a great impact on my life, I wouldn't believe them.

If they were to tell me that I'd meet my first love in the next few months, I wouldn't believe them.

You know, it's really crazy how things just happen to you. I am eternally grateful for having my friends and Avery in my life. I don't know what I would do without them or where I would be.